Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say now that his sister his pregnant then it gives Joe more of an incentive to propose.

I alway felt like because Zoe was desperate for a ring or a baby ASAP it would have always held back Joe from doing one of those two first as he loves his sister and because Zalfie have been together longer he probably felt like they should go 'first'.

I don't think a proposal for Dianne will be coming till probably end of 2022 though.

I would say now that his sister his pregnant then it gives Joe more of an incentive to propose.

I alway felt like because Zoe was desperate for a ring or a baby ASAP it would have always held back Joe from doing one of those two first as he loves his sister and because Zalfie have been together longer he probably felt like they should go 'first'.

I don't think a proposal for Dianne will be coming till probably end of 2022 though.
I think heā€™ll propose this year

Reactions: 6
She is a buswell and not all babies take their dads surnames? šŸ™„
Ya but why would it be baby Sugg/Deyes and not baby Buzz/Sugg?

Oh ffs itā€™s starting already šŸ™„ why canā€™t they let Zoe and Alfie have 5 bleeping minutes without making it about Joe and Dianne šŸ˜­ I would never have imagined zalfie having a baby...
Thatā€™s so bleeping weird

Honestly the minions really think Dianne's only goal in life is to be a vessel for Joe's baby. Just wait until they realise how they created

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m honestly shocked, I really wasnā€™t expecting it anytime soon but Iā€™m really happy for Zoe, she has wanted this for so long.

I definitely think j&d are very career driven just now and donā€™t see babies on the cards anytime soon but maybe a proposal. Lots of babies being around might make then broody šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I could see him proposing this Christmas, especially if theyā€™re in Australia.

Reactions: 3
I hope Dianne never has a baby with him. She needs to pack up her Mini Cooper and get away ASAP. I hope she concentrates on her career, sheā€™s talented.

• Heart
To be fair, I could see him proposing this Christmas, especially if theyā€™re in Australia.
Everything seems to point to an Australian proposal, either that or them being on holiday somewhere but that doesnā€™t seem as special.

I hope Dianne never has a baby with him. She needs to pack up her Mini Cooper and get away ASAP. I hope she concentrates on her career, sheā€™s talented.
Considering Dianne has mentioned multiple times that she wants a family and kids, I can't see that happening. And why can't she have a successful career whilst having a baby? She can do both; it's not one or the other.

Reactions: 18
Considering Dianne has mentioned multiple times that she wants a family and kids, I can't see that happening. And why can't she have a successful career whilst having a baby? She can do both; it's not one or the other.
Exactly, she obviously wouldnā€™t be able to dance, but itā€™s safe to assume sheā€™d go back to hairdressing, which she could still be successful in šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

imagine if the roles were reversed and Joe had to carry the babyšŸ˜³ for some reason I couldnā€™t imagine him being a stay at home dad, heā€™d be to busy playing on his #gifted ps5 all day.šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm as gutted as you she's settling but I afraid I can't really see,her leaving him now unless he cheats. She must obviously think the millionaire house and having a family is worth living with a lazy man child who picks up on everything which doesn't meet his impossible standards. On the plus side, at least she's not prepared to sacrifice her career yet

Exactly, she obviously wouldnā€™t be able to dance, but itā€™s safe to assume sheā€™d go back to hairdressing, which she could still be successful in šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

imagine if the roles were reversed and Joe had to carry the babyšŸ˜³ for some reason I couldnā€™t imagine him being a stay at home dad, heā€™d be to busy playing on his #gifted ps5 all day.šŸ˜¬
He'd probably try and get a #gifted baby first before he had to carry it

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think Dianne is one to settle, she also puts her career first as we have seen. Sheā€™s not afraid to make changes.

Dianne definitely wants a family and children. I think she would be happy to give up dance for a while if it meant she could become a mum but I donā€™t think it right now is the time. She can go back to dancing after, look at Nadiya. Maybe not strictly but like teaching. Dianne also has her YouTube and Hairdressing.

I think they would be great parents. Yes, Joe is an arse and annoying but I do think he would be a good dad. He would probably spend lots of time outdoors with them in his prized garden šŸ¤£

Dianne would love the gifted stuff aswell as weā€™ve seen! I really wish the gifted stuff would stop with them both but itā€™s clearly the same with all influencers.

This!!! I hate the mentality that woman can only be one thing. She can have a successful career and enjoy being a wife and mother those things arenā€™t mutually exclusivešŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This!!! I hate the mentality that woman can only be one thing. She can have a successful career and enjoy being a wife and mother those things arenā€™t mutually exclusivešŸ™„
Absolutely, im sorry if it came across that I meant she couldnā€™t do both. I just donā€™t think she should have a child with him

• Heart
It's the classic misogynistic crap people spout. I had a good career, took a year out to have a baby and then came back. I'm.a better person for working and my child is a better person developing their personality and social skill at nursery. You do get a lot of people giving you guilt for wanting to leave them but in my personal experience, especially highlighed in lockdown when the nursery was shut, it work's for both of us.

The minions are young and immature and have the view Dianne's career was only so she could meet Joe. They also have an insane obsession with Dianne and Zoe being pregnant at the same time so I expect them to become obsessively going on about her having a baby and attacking her if she's on strictly this year for not wanting a baby yet.

Personally I think they both know career wise they've a lot to do first and haven't actually been together that long so aren't in a rush. As much as I'm not a fan, I think having Dianne close will help as i can't see aldie being there to support during the horrible colic phase or if she has a caesarean or tears and can hardly move. He'll be too busy taking the perfect gram looking away from the camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.