Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will reserve judgement on The Syndicate until I've seen it, but I am intrigued to see if Joe will be any good. I know he got good reviews for Waitress, but he was playing the over the top comedy character, so it probably wasn't much of a stretch for him :LOL: Funnily enough Tanya is in it as well for one episode, ouch that Joe has been acting for all of five minutes and he gets a bigger part than she does 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Although to be fair to Tanya did you ever see her guest slot on Holby? She somehow was unable to even act out the roll of an influencer? She couldn't even play herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree they have good banter at times but he definitely pushes it too far. Something like this was calculated to make her look stupid and Dianne's too in love to see this side of Joe. There's been arguments he's not a troll but he definitely gives them ammo to start attacking her. And don't even get me started on the the vlogs he's done where they've blatantly just had sex. A disrespectful teenager boasting he's got a dit dancer girlfriend and a complete knob

She must be one of the first youtubers in history who appears to have actually paid for something
Woah you spend a lot of time watching content of people you seemingly dislike to then talk about them; I wouldn't have the time or energy to do this 😂

Dianne isn't the most book smart or isn't the best at general knowledge, she has said that many times. She isn't known for that, she's known for more a practical, creative side like dancing and hairdressing. She fully admits that and makes a joke out of it herself.

Yes Joe can come across as a bit of an idiot in his videos, but you've got to remember you see 5-10 minutes a day of their life, not even that to be honest. The bee thing was funny, I wouldn't care if my boyfriend did that, its a joke and banter. She's said multiple times how caring he is to her etc, she's the one with him 24/7 and the one in the relationship and how she finds what he does really funny, even the whole farting stuff and the fact she weirdly likes it.

As for the filming after sex, I genuinely can't see a video that has happened. Yes he takes his top off a lot (which again he has admitted to) but she is always fully clothed and doing something, like in that igloo where she's on a laptop and writing stuff down etc.

• Haha
Woah you spend a lot of time watching content of people you seemingly dislike to then talk about them; I wouldn't have the time or energy to do this 😂

Dianne isn't the most book smart or isn't the best at general knowledge, she has said that many times. She isn't known for that, she's known for more a practical, creative side like dancing and hairdressing. She fully admits that and makes a joke out of it herself.

Yes Joe can come across as a bit of an idiot in his videos, but you've got to remember you see 5-10 minutes a day of their life, not even that to be honest. The bee thing was funny, I wouldn't care if my boyfriend did that, its a joke and banter. She's said multiple times how caring he is to her etc, she's the one with him 24/7 and the one in the relationship and how she finds what he does really funny, even the whole farting stuff and the fact she weirdly likes it.

As for the filming after sex, I genuinely can't see a video that has happened. Yes he takes his top off a lot (which again he has admitted to) but she is always fully clothed and doing something, like in that igloo where she's on a laptop and writing stuff down etc.
It's Dianne I actually like as she's interesting and works hard. Joe can be ok at times too but I mostofthetimeis a prize knob. Don't worry, I'm not sat their at my desk dreaming of the day Joe will notice me like we find a lot of his fans do. If you read through this thread you'll actually find a lot of the points against your argument. Also the Joe rave thread is on a different post as well. But I've obviously upset a few people by suggesting that rainbows and unicorns don't fly out of Joe's arse so will stop pointing out any of his alleged dodgy behaviour

Reactions: 4
It's Dianne I actually like as she's interesting and works hard. Joe can be ok at times too but I mostofthetimeis a prize knob. Don't worry, I'm not sat their at my desk dreaming of the day Joe will notice me like we find a lot of his fans do. If you read through this thread you'll actually find a lot of the points against your argument. Also the Joe rave thread is on a different post as well. But I've obviously upset a few people by suggesting that rainbows and unicorns don't fly out of Joe's arse so will stop pointing out any of his alleged dodgy behaviour
I'm not raving Joe, I've said he can be a bit of an idiot on his videos but I'm just stating facts. We don't see hardly any of their life, a few minutes a day if that and it seems a lot of people convince themselves of something based on those couple minutes. There was a vlog that she took down last year and in it she cooked all of Joe's meals. She's said numerous times now in the new house that she looks cooking, looks forward to it etc. But at the time, people convinced themselves that Joe was forcing her to do it, he was sexist etc. Dianne has been independent for a long time, if she wasn't happy with Joe or found how he treated her wrong, she'd leave. To be honest, it looks like she wears the trousers, we can see that from the house decor, the fact he ties her shoelaces etc.

I will reserve judgement on The Syndicate until I've seen it, but I am intrigued to see if Joe will be any good. I know he got good reviews for Waitress, but he was playing the over the top comedy character, so it probably wasn't much of a stretch for him :LOL: Funnily enough Tanya is in it as well for one episode, ouch that Joe has been acting for all of five minutes and he gets a bigger part than she does 😬
I really have my doubts about him being able to pull off a more serious role. I just don't think he's able to do subtle acting and we'll probably get to see lots of those exaggerated and unnatural facial expressions that he always does in his vlogs. If he really wants to pursue a career in acting he should stick to over the top characters a la Ogie.

Poor Tanya, I kind of feel bad for her. But at this point, she should have enough self-awareness to accept the fact that she's just a really, really bad actress.

Reactions: 5
I really have my doubts about him being able to pull off a more serious role. I just don't think he's able to do subtle acting and we'll probably get to see lots of those exaggerated and unnatural facial expressions that he always does in his vlogs. If he really wants to pursue a career in acting he should stick to over the top characters a la Ogie.

Poor Tanya, I kind of feel bad for her. But at this point, she should have enough self-awareness to accept the fact that she's just a really, really bad actress.
Yeah exactly this he’s got that creepy old man/weird vibe down to a tee and that’s it. He’s better at the voice overs which he does seem very good at to be fair to him

Reactions: 2
I'm not raving Joe, I've said he can be a bit of an idiot on his videos but I'm just stating facts. We don't see hardly any of their life, a few minutes a day if that and it seems a lot of people convince themselves of something based on those couple minutes. There was a vlog that she took down last year and in it she cooked all of Joe's meals. She's said numerous times now in the new house that she looks cooking, looks forward to it etc. But at the time, people convinced themselves that Joe was forcing her to do it, he was sexist etc. Dianne has been independent for a long time, if she wasn't happy with Joe or found how he treated her wrong, she'd leave. To be honest, it looks like she wears the trousers, we can see that from the house decor, the fact he ties her shoelaces etc.
*A minion has entered the chat* #juststatingfacts

• Haha

Definitely! I think he would suit these types of roles better. I never really paid attention to him in waitress just watched some vlogs but from what I have seen, people thought he was decent. It will be interesting to see him in a more adult serious role. I don’t think he will be the best but it will be interesting to see. Don’t think I can be bothered to sit and watch it though.

Reactions: 1
Definitely! I think he would suit these types of roles better. I never really paid attention to him in waitress just watched some vlogs but from what I have seen, people thought he was decent. It will be interesting to see him in a more adult serious role. I don’t think he will be the best but it will be interesting to see. Don’t think I can be bothered to sit and watch it though.
Don't worry you won't need to. The minions will immediately cut and post any scene he's in so you can see if he's actually able to pull it off.

I'm curious how his fans will act if he has to kiss or pretend to have sex in this. The troll element of his fans called Dianne a slag constantly and hounded her with false accusations of cheating for daring to dance with another man. So it'll be interesting if the same standards apply to him??? 🤔😆

• Haha

I agree with you actually, that's why I refuse to get offended on Dianne's behalf when she hasn't shown any sign of being offended herself. Ooft, yes I remember that vlog, it was like how many people can be triggered by one video 😬 But if you put your life out there for people to comment on, then people are going to comment, good and bad.

I have to admit, and I'm not saying this to be mean, but Joe's shocked face in the trailer did remind me of this :ROFLMAO::

Don't worry you won't need to. The minions will immediately cut and post any scene he's in so you can see if he's actually able to pull it off.

I'm curious how his fans will act if he has to kiss or pretend to have sex in this. The troll element of his fans called Dianne a slag constantly and hounded her with false accusations of cheating for daring to dance with another man. So it'll be interesting if the same standards apply to him??? 🤔😆
I do remember that when he was doing waitress, apparently he got some tit on Twitter cause he had to kiss that Laura girl? I think he will get tit cause people love to troll him aswell and will have a go at anything, it’s just not as intense as during strictly season. People need to grow up and realise they are both adults and it’s their jobs 😂

Although to be fair to Tanya did you ever see her guest slot on Holby? She somehow was unable to even act out the roll of an influencer? She couldn't even play herself
I don’t think anyone in the world could be as bad as Tanya, her Holby episode is the cringest thing I’ve ever seen.

Well from the synopsis his girlfriend in the show is pregnant.I imagine there will be at least a few kiss scenes at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joe and dianne must be over the moon now they have two babies to look forward too, baby buzz and baby sugg/deyes 👣 👶 👶 one in August and one in September.

Reactions: 3
Well now we know why Joe moved down the street from Zoe. It makes sense he’ll want to be near his niece.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.