Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems they have a trampoline! Alfie must love that he can now see in their garden better 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not very hopeful tbh :confused:

On another note, I have a feeling they'll get a dog sooner than I expected.
A frenchie, most likely :rolleyes:
I think they’ll get a dog sometime soon, they’d probably already have one if it was up to Dianne. It just doesn’t seem like a sensible time while she’s still tied up with Strictly and touring all the time.

Reactions: 3
Also I can’t believe the state of that house. Their decorating skills make me feel a bit sick. I can’t deal with all of Diannes tacky tit in the kitchen or the misaligned wallpaper in her dressing room. They also seem to have painted half the walls in every room for no reason whatsoever. It definitely has that ‘first home’ and no clue what the f we’re doing but think we’re doing a good job vibe😂😭*rant over*😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they’ll get a dog sometime soon, they’d probably already have one if it was up to Dianne. It just doesn’t seem like a sensible time while she’s still tied up with Strictly and touring all the time.
True! It would be more sensible if they waited a little longer. But Karen, Oti and Katya all have dogs and they are constantly touring as well.

Dianne also followed and then quickly unfollowed a Frenchie breeder (forgot the account's name) that just had a litter. Either she followed that account by accident or they're planning on getting one of the puppies.

True! It would be more sensible if they waited a little longer. But Karen, Oti and Katya all have dogs and they are constantly touring as well.

Dianne also followed and then quickly unfollowed a Frenchie breeder (forgot the account's name) that just had a litter. Either she followed that account by accident or they're planning on getting one of the puppies.
Looks like they might be getting a puppy asap then.Getting a frenchie is just as bad as getting a pug.

Looks like they might be getting a puppy asap then.Getting a frenchie is just as bad as getting a pug.
Soooo many celebs have them and I don't even understand why. I'm not a dog expert but even I know that Frenchies are way overbred and can have lots of health issues. Also, sorry but .... they're not even that cute 😐

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't think of adopting a dog (assuming they're getting a Frenchie from a breeder), especially because Gemma and Karen are so vocal about it. Oh well....

Uh oh some of the minions are furious Joe and Dianne aren't commenting or about the recent Sarag Everard murder and feeling safe on the streets. Is there some sort of guidelines these key board worried have about what and when you have to post something? It's an important issue but surely you shouldn't be shamed into talking about it.

Reactions: 7
Personally don’t see them with something as pretentious as a Frenchie. I see them as more proper dog people. Something that isn’t going to object to getting muddy (like a Labrador or spaniel) they’ve shown they like going on these county walks in the mud and I can’t see a little dog like that on one those walks. I also think Joe wants a proper dog (not that frenchies aren’t proper dogs I just mean a bigger dog and something that isn’t a insta dog).

Reactions: 4
Personally don’t see them with something as pretentious as a Frenchie. I see them as more proper dog people. Something that isn’t going to object to getting muddy (like a Labrador or spaniel) they’ve shown they like going on these county walks in the mud and I can’t see a little dog like that on one those walks. I also think Joe wants a proper dog (not that frenchies aren’t proper dogs I just mean a bigger dog and something that isn’t a insta dog).
They’ve both spoken numerous times in the past about getting a frenchie and Dianne following that account indicates that’s still the case.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
They’ve both spoken numerous times in the past about getting a frenchie and Dianne following that account indicates that’s still the case.
It's just so predictably boring and pretentious. Joe seems obsessed with living and identical life to his sister. Next thing he'll be getting knocked up by Aldie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I can’t believe the state of that house. Their decorating skills make me feel a bit sick. I can’t deal with all of Diannes tacky tit in the kitchen or the misaligned wallpaper in her dressing room. They also seem to have painted half the walls in every room for no reason whatsoever. It definitely has that ‘first home’ and no clue what the f we’re doing but think we’re doing a good job vibe😂😭*rant over*😂
The wallpaper mismatched pattern also made me feel twitchy!!! I love her enthusiasm and desire to personalise the house.. but this blundering in with poor DIY isn’t gonna be good in the long run!!!-!; yes the cheap mismatched kitchen accessories just make the kitchen look tacky and cluttered?!

Reactions: 4
Uh oh some of the minions are furious Joe and Dianne aren't commenting or about the recent Sarag Everard murder and feeling safe on the streets. Is there some sort of guidelines these key board worried have about what and when you have to post something? It's an important issue but surely you shouldn't be shamed into talking about it.
Theyre bleeping disgusting bullies, Dianne was threatened by someone following her and sending death threats last strictly and the police had to get involved, she must have been frightened. How the duck do they know what that did to her and what she comfortable talking about. But they want to bully and shame her into talking about it. It just proves it’s nothing but performative activism for them.

Oh and if they want to educate someone, perhaps they could message zalfie about their domestic violence joke/role play they did a few months back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.