Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I really hope Dianne doesn't have to re take her driving lessons as can you imagine Joe teaching her. He's such an insufferable prick he'd take delight in nit picking at everything she did and undermine her confidence. I remember when she drove in Australia I was disappointed that she didn't throw him out and then attempt to reverse over him with the way he reacted. Although I suspect Aldie would be on hand to give her lessons.

There's something unpleasant about both Suggs. They seem to either take delight or need to put people down to make themselves look and feel good. Joe did it with people like Mikey and Oli and to a lesser extent now Dianne. Zoes Always been a queen witch and loves making other people the butt of her jokes. They're both sad little people threatened by others who have more talent or are genuinely a nice person.

Reactions: 14
Dianne is a bloody hard worker, I absolutely agree and deserves all these opportunities she gets. She gives everything a go whether she will excel at it or not.

Do I like everything Joe says to Dianne, absolutely not, I do think he crosses the line sometimes and thinks it’s the same as having banter with his friends. Saying he is like a troll troll though, I think is extreme. Trolls do nothing but harass and hate on people non stop and will do everything they can to make people feel bad. He supports her in her career and tells her how proud he is all the time. I think if Dianne was that unhappy with the way she was treated then she wouldn’t stick around and take it. As we have seen, she can give it back. She seems happy.

I completely respect everyone’s opinion though. I do wish that he wouldn’t say some of the things and they annoy me but I also see some of them of jokes.
Totally agree. Dianne is a big girl and she can take care of herself, and if she didn't like the way Joe behaves I'm sure she would put him in his place. Saying he's no better than the trolls, really? Those trolls that call her a slag, insult her family, and criticise her appearance? I don't think so.

Reactions: 8
Im pretty sure she reposted a story first about it wasp thing laughing? I could be wrong though. Somethings I don’t like him saying stuff but I found this one funny and don’t think it’s a big deal.

I personally couldn’t take Dianne driving, I think she would be slightly to chaotic for me. Her parents even took the piss saying watch out when she was driving in Australia. I hope she can just swap her license and she can get out on the roads, she seems like she would always be out and about keeping busy. It nice seeing how happy she was about getting a car.

I’m really hoping Dianne gets to go home soon. I don’t see the tours happening but if so, I hope she has time to visit home.

Reactions: 1
He didn’t just tell her once that Wasps make marmite but he repeated it and didn’t act like he was joking at all. He could have easily said “nah I’m only joking” after the first time he said it but he strung it out. Sorry but it makes him seem like an asshole, there’s no need to do stuff like that, film it and post it to his millions of followers.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I’m surprised how old her car is. Joe says it’s the same year as when she started high school so what’s that? 2008/2009?

Reactions: 2
I have to say I’m surprised how old her car is. Joe says it’s the same year as when she started high school so what’s that? 2008/2009?
I'm not surprised. She's not that materialistic and Joe's as tight as a badger's arse and although I wouldn't expect him to buy her a car, I bet he'll still be always using it without chipping in

Reactions: 2
I'm not surprised. She's not that materialistic and Joe's as tight as a badger's arse and although I wouldn't expect him to buy her a car, I bet he'll still be always using it without chipping in
A newer second hand mini doesn’t cost that much and would save more money in the long run. She is going to end up spending more on running it then it’s worth I would bet.

Reactions: 3
He didn’t just tell her once that Wasps make marmite but he repeated it and didn’t act like he was joking at all. He could have easily said “nah I’m only joking” after the first time he said it but he strung it out. Sorry but it makes him seem like an asshole, there’s no need to do stuff like that, film it and post it to his millions of followers.
I agree they have good banter at times but he definitely pushes it too far. Something like this was calculated to make her look stupid and Dianne's too in love to see this side of Joe. There's been arguments he's not a troll but he definitely gives them ammo to start attacking her. And don't even get me started on the the vlogs he's done where they've blatantly just had sex. A disrespectful teenager boasting he's got a dit dancer girlfriend and a complete knob

A newer second hand mini doesn’t cost that much and would save more money in the long run. She is going to end up spending more on running it then it’s worth I would bet.
She must be one of the first youtubers in history who appears to have actually paid for something

Reactions: 4
Minis are very reliable cars, older ones are actually better than the new ones apparently. When I was car shopping my friend who’s a mechanic told me that minis around 2005 are the best for the money and rarely have problems. I could be wrong and she might need to spent money on it in the long run but this is what I was told. I feel like Dianne wouldn’t really care though and bought it cause she loves it. Its nice to see a youtuber not flashing a brand new ranger rover for once. I’m just jealous though cause I would love one.

Im pretty sure she reposted a story first about it wasp thing laughing? I could be wrong though. Somethings I don’t like him saying stuff but I found this one funny and don’t think it’s a big deal.
Yep. She was the one who posted about it first then even re-posted Joe's story.
Also, remember when she once believed your head would get chopped off if you looked at Buckingham Palace only because her friends told her that? She talked about it in one of Joe's vlogs.
So yeah, I'm pretty sure she can laugh about that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
I think whether or not she reposted the comment is irrelevant to me. If any of my friends boyfriends did something like that in front of other people I'd still call them out as a knob. It's subtle nastiness

I mean for the amount she’s probably going to end up driving (given that joes more than likely in the process of getting something newer, bigger and more powerful) there’s probably little point in her dropping big money on a car.

Shes probably only going to use it for popping to the shops and other short journeys. The only time she might use it on a longer journey is if her family are visiting and they go on a day out together. She’s said before she doesn’t like driving on super busy roads so I doubt she’ll be using it for anything other than a run about town car.

I think whether or not she reposted the comment is irrelevant to me. If any of my friends boyfriends did something like that in front of other people I'd still call them out as a knob. It's subtle nastiness
This is what upsets me, the very fact he wants to be so nasty to her. Dianne’s not seen her family for over a year, she’s had the most horrible abuse and even death threats and now even her boyfriend, who she adores, is being so nasty with her.
Dianne’s colleagues, friends, family, and his family will see him treating her like this....no wonder witch Zoe thinks it’s ok to try and also put her down and dismiss Dianne’s achievements. He's making it the norm and acceptable to call her stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is what upsets me, the very fact he wants to be so nasty to her. Dianne’s not seen her family for over a year, she’s had the most horrible abuse and even death threats and now even her boyfriend, who she adores, is being so nasty with her.
Dianne’s colleagues, friends, family, and his family will see him treating her like this....no wonder witch Zoe thinks it’s ok to try and also put her down and dismiss Dianne’s achievements. He's making it the norm and acceptable to call her stupid.
You've completely nailed my main problem with Joe. I have quite a harsh sense of humour and an up for mocking and being mocked but only to a point where both are in the joke and it's not at someone else's expense or upsets them. Dianne should have more respect for herself and she reminds me of me in that I often make myself the joke before someone else does. Its an old defence mechanism but still hurts. Zoe is completely disrespectful because she sees her brother do it and also is completely intimidated by Dianne. Hysterically Alfies the only one who doesn't do this but I wonder why???? 🤔

Joe you obviously love Dianne. Stop treating her like she's your new buttercream squad member to control but instead your partner who you love.

• Heart
Sure the wasp thing was mean but I think Joe has so much patience. I would go nuts if someone acted they studied around me all the time!!

Sure the wasp thing was mean but I think Joe has so much patience. I would go nuts if someone acted they studied around me all the time!!
Then why doesn’t joe just duck off out of Dianne’s life...and she can be with someone who’ll appreciate her and he can find someone...... actually I don’t give a tit who he should be with.

Also it would be really mean of me to point out all the wording errors in your message, wouldn’t it?

Last edited:
I mean for the amount she’s probably going to end up driving (given that joes more than likely in the process of getting something newer, bigger and more powerful) there’s probably little point in her dropping big money on a car.

Shes probably only going to use it for popping to the shops and other short journeys. The only time she might use it on a longer journey is if her family are visiting and they go on a day out together. She’s said before she doesn’t like driving on super busy roads so I doubt she’ll be using it for anything other than a run about town car.
Alfie is probably dusting off the Figaro he gave to zoe as well speak. “Just got you a ikkle present dianne”

Ah give over 😂, he’s not being nasty. He adores her it’s clear to see. He pokes fun at her and she doesn’t seem to care, not sure why you do?

joes a twit but I’m not buying this ‘abuse’ spiel
Zoe’s disrespectful to everyone because she’s queen bee of YouTube in her head still, it’s nothing to do with Joe. Watch the early strictly videos, they’ve always poked fun at each other

You must be really dumb and stupid....look how you’ve incorrectly typed out your message, that must also mean I can be nasty to you right?
Not the same thing, you’ve posted that to prove a point. Not a fun jibe between a couple who love each other, one of whom then shared it on her page

it’s an anonymous forum anyway, be ‘nasty’ all you want 😂

Last edited:
Ah give over 😂, he’s not being nasty. He adores her it’s clear to see. He pokes fun at her and she doesn’t seem to care, not sure why you do?
He is being nasty though. How many “jokes” has he made in recent videos where Dianne hasn’t been the butt of in some shape or form... because I haven’t seen any. She can’t and wouldn’t exactly start shouting at him whilst he’s filming cause knowing him he’d leave it in and put some stupid filter to distort her face.

• Haha
Soz but, I believe Dianne 100% plays into the “I’m so dumb hehehe” act.

Just like Joe acting a goofy twit parading about with a bee keeping suit on. He wouldn’t attack a bleeping living wasps nest for a vlog and have Dianne chilling in shorts and no protection. It’s just contrived view grabbing shite.

He just must be an absolute bore to live with. Constantly pointing out your spelling mistakes and habits he doesn't agree with while behaving like Einstein. Plus having to fake finding his jokes and farts funny. I don't see how anyone could put up with him, especially as you get his bloody sister too.

Also has anyone seen the trailer for the Syndicate. He's only on for a second but it looks like he might be taking Tanya Burr's title for worst actor

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.