Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God is Dianne thick she put the wallpaper up but didnt match it. :ROFLMAO:
She’s not the brightest bless her. On the coin video joe kept saying the coin was older than say 1980, so she was like 1990 and he was like no OLDER, ahhh 1995 😂

took her a while. She’s not ‘book smart’ but I think she admits that

Reactions: 6
I don't think Joe's with her for her intelligence somehow
When they first got together I was quite surprised. Joe is childish and immature, but he does know a lot about the world in the sense of practical things and I always suspected he is brighter than he lets on, but Dianne... She is just a bit dumb and sometimes shockingly so, e.g. with the whole wasps and marmite thing and how she makes all those grammar mistakes. But in all honesty, good for them, they seem very happy with each other!

Reactions: 5
When they first got together I was quite surprised. Joe is childish and immature, but he does know a lot about the world in the sense of practical things and I always suspected he is brighter than he lets on, but Dianne... She is just a bit dumb and sometimes shockingly so, e.g. with the whole wasps and marmite thing and how she makes all those grammar mistakes. But in all honesty, good for them, they seem very happy with each other!
Exactly it seems to work.
I think joes problem is he’s never grown up on his channel. I think if you sat down for a meal with him he’s quite smart, he’s certainly money/business savvy but he just seems to dumb everything down for his channel with all the farting and stuff, it’s like he’s a character on their now, compared to when you see him on the one show interviews etc. Very strange because his original audience have grown up so probably prefer stuff like the auditions, business side, refurbishing the house.

between the two of them they could have it wrapped it

dianne doing fitness, dance, cooking videos
Joe doing business, gardening, diy/refurbishing, how he improved his voice for the west end, how he learnt the voiceovers and stuff like that. He just goes for the lazy money of streaming and the odd vlog though

Reactions: 7
Mmmmm Joe certainly isn't the brightest tool in the shed either. I think he just takes himself super seriously compared to her so it gives an illusion of him being much more intelligent.

Reactions: 8
I think joes problem is he’s never grown up on his channel. I think if you sat down for a meal with him he’s quite smart, he’s certainly money/business savvy but he just seems to dumb everything down for his channel with all the farting and stuff, it’s like he’s a character on their now, compared to when you see him on the one show interviews etc. Very strange because his original audience have grown up so probably prefer stuff like the auditions, business side, refurbishing the house.

Joe doing business, gardening, diy/refurbishing, how he improved his voice for the west end, how he learnt the voiceovers and stuff like that. He just goes for the lazy money of streaming and the odd vlog though
And based on Dianne's vlog, he's probably going to just get her to vlog and make a guest appearance occasionally

Definitely! I know Dianne mention she left school very early at like 15/16 and she is dyslexic. Often though I feel like it’s just a lack of common sense. Good on her though for not letting it get her down and she has clearly excelled in her career.

I don’t think Joe is the smartest either. He’s said before he struggles with maths but was better at creative subjects at school. I think he’s just better when it comes to factual stuff.

I swear that you can just speak to the DVLA and get your licence changed rather than sit your test again. She is going to have to wait ages as there is such a back log with tests at the moment.

Reactions: 9
Definitely! I know Dianne mention she left school very early at like 15/16 and she is dyslexic. Often though I feel like it’s just a lack of common sense. Good on her though for not letting it get her down and she has clearly excelled in her career.

I don’t think Joe is the smartest either. He’s said before he struggles with maths but was better at creative subjects at school. I think he’s just better when it comes to factual stuff.

I swear that you can just speak to the DVLA and get your licence changed rather than sit your test again. She is going to have to wait ages as there is such a back log with tests at the moment.
I think dianne would have to take the test again here as the roads and rules might be different in Australia, the dvla would want to know themselves that she would be okay on these roads. It will most likely be a while before she can take the tests but I'm sure joe can help her practice, I took 4 times to pass my theory and passed practical 2nd time.

Reactions: 1
I think dianne would have to take the test again here as the roads and rules might be different in Australia, the dvla would want to know themselves that she would be okay on these roads. It will most likely be a while before she can take the tests but I'm sure joe can help her practice, I took 4 times to pass my theory and passed practical 2nd time.
I doubt it, I’ve driven fine In Europe and the USA with just my U.K. license don’t think you need to re do your test. Have you seen the amount of european Uber drivers that clearly have never done a U.K. test 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Joe comes across as such a prick when he tricks Dianne into believing stupid stuff like the wasps and marmite thing. He strings it along and humiliates her on camera. It’s not funny at all and I don’t know why she takes it from him. It’s behaviour you’d see in a 14 year old boy not a nearly 30 year old man.

Reactions: 10
After a little bit of research provided her licence is full and valid she might be able to exchange it for a UK licence without having to redo the tests something to do with Australia being a "designated country"

Reactions: 2
She should be able to exchange her Aus licence to a UK one as she has been a resident for less than 5 years. Any longer than that I think she would have to retake a test though

Reactions: 3
She should be able to exchange her Aus licence to a UK one as she has been a resident for less than 5 years. Any longer than that I think she would have to retake a test though
Hopefully someone will let her know to look into this before she goes through the hassle of retaking both theory and practical tests, it's stressful enough the first time. I would but I don't have twitter or anything like that.

I agree, I remember he said in an interview that his YouTube persona is like an exaggerated version of himself, but I prefer the more serious, grown up Joe we see on tv. I don't know if it's because I'm sick of the sight of my own house and garden and have to live vicariously through theirs, but I've enjoyed the recent house and garden vlogs (questionable decorating choices aside :LOL:), and would like to see more stuff like that.

I think it's also the case that YouTube just isn't Joe's priority anymore since he's been getting other opportunities.

Yeah, Dianne is not the brightest bulb, but I think it's also that as she knew so early on that she wanted to be a hairdresser and a dancer, that was what she focused on, and the result is that she knows a lot about hairdressing and dancing and not a lot about anything else. As you say though, it hasn't held her back in her career.

Hopefully someone will let her know to look into this before she goes through the hassle of retaking both theory and practical tests, it's stressful enough the first time. I would but I don't have twitter or anything like that.

A few people have mentioned it in the comments of her video, so hopefully she's checked that out.

Reactions: 5
I accept we all have different opinions as to what defines being dumb or stupid, but for me dianne is neither, far from it. She left school at 14 with dyslexia and trained as a hairdresser, owning her own salon, and then became a pro dancer travelling the world, when she’s on tour she performs every night having learnt all the routines, she’s taught herself how to edit her videos and set up a buswellness (these classes have really helped my fitness levels), she talented and a bloody hard worker.

And for the record joe can duck off, always trying to imply she’s stupid, he’s no better than the bleeping trolls. She’s loved, cared, supported and shown how proud she is of everything he does, and all he does is disrespect her. Shame on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dianne is a bloody hard worker, I absolutely agree and deserves all these opportunities she gets. She gives everything a go whether she will excel at it or not.

Do I like everything Joe says to Dianne, absolutely not, I do think he crosses the line sometimes and thinks it’s the same as having banter with his friends. Saying he is like a troll troll though, I think is extreme. Trolls do nothing but harass and hate on people non stop and will do everything they can to make people feel bad. He supports her in her career and tells her how proud he is all the time. I think if Dianne was that unhappy with the way she was treated then she wouldn’t stick around and take it. As we have seen, she can give it back. She seems happy.

I completely respect everyone’s opinion though. I do wish that he wouldn’t say some of the things and they annoy me but I also see some of them of jokes.

Reactions: 10
I accept we all have different opinions as to what defines being dumb or stupid, but for me dianne is neither, far from it. She left school at 14 with dyslexia and trained as a hairdresser, owning her own salon, and then became a pro dancer travelling the world, when she’s on tour she performs every night having learnt all the routines, she’s taught herself how to edit her videos and set up a buswellness (these classes have really helped my fitness levels), she talented and a bloody hard worker.

And for the record joe can duck off, always trying to imply she’s stupid, he’s no better than the bleeping trolls. She’s loved, cared, supported and shown how proud she is of everything he does, and all he does is disrespect her. Shame on him.
I mean, believing wasps make marmite is pretty dumb no matter how it’s dressed up 😂

I’m not debating that she’s a nice person or hard worker but she does come out with some corkers. You can’t blame knowing certain things on being dyslexic

Reactions: 11
I mean, believing wasps make marmite is pretty dumb no matter how it’s dressed up 😂
Firstly is was her boyfriend that told her this, so she believed him, and secondly he decided to show it in a video, thus wanting to publicly humiliate her (he could have kept it as a joke between themselves) So what I take from this isn’t that Dianne’s is dumb but maybe she should dump her disrespectful prick boyfriend and find someone who knows their lucky to be with her.

Yes Dianne does come out with some corkers, and when she’s gently teased its funny. But for me he crossed a line here, he even put up on insta how ‘gullible’ is her middle name. Was he getting an kick out of trying to put her down, he knows the trolls feed off this ......that even her own boyfriend puts her down.

Last edited:
Firstly is was her boyfriend that told her this, so she believed him, and secondly he decided to show it in a video, thus wanting to publicly humiliate her (he could have kept it as a joke between themselves) So what I take from this isn’t that Dianne’s is dumb but maybe she should dump her disrespectful prick boyfriend and find someone who knows their lucky to be with her
Her boyfriend told her? She’s 30 years old not 12. She’s more than capable of knowing basic things like that. Sorry to disagree but she is dumb. There’s several basic things she doesn’t know that an adult should. Doesn’t make her a bad person but she’s not very smart, I’m sure even she’d admit that

it’s really not that deep, Diane sees the videos
Sure she’d tell him if it bothered her.

people on here going on like joe is an abuser, he’s having a laugh, she keeps in stuff in her videos of her doing the same

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.