Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m really not a fan of the amount of free stuff influencers get gifted I think it’s very extreme. Clearly brands don’t mind. I think the brands must get sales out of it otherwise surely they wouldn’t do it. It doesn’t make sense. I agree, I feel like the pink doesn’t fit with the kitchen.

Im going to be honestly, I’m personally not a fan of Diannes style with home decor but it’s nice that shes clearly really happy with it and making it feel homely for them.

I like how they clearly take the piss out of each other and don’t care. Most people would edit it out to make it seem like the perfect relationship. They both annoy me at times but I do think this move could be really good for them once lockdown is over and they can explore more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also she needs to respect herself more and call out when Joe's behaving like a prize bellend. If my boyfriend was whinging as much as he was when I was giving him a free hair cut, I'd definitely have slipped with the clippers right across the top. I know I'll get a lot of push back that ots just banter and his personality but its not. It's rude, disrespectful and shows what a prize knob he can be
He really is horrible to her at times, she’s a professional, she does know what she’s doing yet he does that every single time she’s filmed cutting his hair. He belittles almost everything she does even though she has more talent in her left foot than he’ll ever have and she just takes it, it can’t be good for her mental state.

Reactions: 8
He really is horrible to her at times, she’s a professional, she does know what she’s doing yet he does that every single time she’s filmed cutting his hair. He belittles almost everything she does even though she has more talent in her left foot than he’ll ever have and she just takes it, it can’t be good for her mental state.
I agree how Joe speaks to Dianne is not banter nor is it funny. It's him being a complete a total and utter knob.

On a separate note, I know Joe is stingey AF, but moaning about the cost of batteries & then pointing out he is using regular DIY store paint is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I’m really not a fan of the amount of free stuff influencers get gifted I think it’s very extreme. Clearly brands don’t mind. I think the brands must get sales out of it otherwise surely they wouldn’t do it. It doesn’t make sense. I agree, I feel like the pink doesn’t fit with the kitchen.

Im going to be honestly, I’m personally not a fan of Diannes style with home decor but it’s nice that shes clearly really happy with it and making it feel homely for them.

I like how they clearly take the piss out of each other and don’t care. Most people would edit it out to make it seem like the perfect relationship. They both annoy me at times but I do think this move could be really good for them once lockdown is over and they can explore more.
I can’t stand all that pink tit in the kitchen, it looks so tacky. Diannes style is that she doesn’t have any style, she’s the same with her clothes as well. They’re a bit all over the place with lots of colour, this house it just going to be an extension of that😭

Reactions: 2
Look at all this #gifted stuff I’ve been sent. I love it, it’s great, I love it, look at this I love it.

A bleeping skin doctor? “She’s really invested in my skin which is lovely” She is starting to annoy me now.

Also, they’re really trying to make “Sugwell” a thing!!!

Reactions: 9

Long time lurker here- i just watched the video this morning and i honestly just saw most of it is as banter, i mean dianne was laughing about the haircut and even said it was like cutting her brother's hair. Also i seem to remember at one point Rina commented on a video saying Joe was right about how rough Dianne was with loved one's hair ?
As for the kitchen that pink stuff just looks tacky, hopefully they'll hide it away.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here- i just watched the video this morning and i honestly just saw most of it is as banter, i mean dianne was laughing about the haircut and even said it was like cutting her brother's hair. Also i seem to remember at one point Rina commented on a video saying Joe was right about how rough Dianne was with loved one's hair ?
As for the kitchen that pink stuff just looks tacky, hopefully they'll hide it away.
Yeah, Joe is a whinger, and he should put up and shut up and be grateful that he has someone who knows what they're doing cutting his hair, but all he said was that she is heavy-handed, something she has been told repeatedly before 🤷‍♀️ Didn't she say that kids used to cry when they came to her salon because she was so rough they didn't want her to do their hair? I'd have been more offended by that myself :LOL:

The thing that annoys me about the 'Sugwell' sign is why does it only have one G? 🧐

Reactions: 9
The wall Dianne painted actually didn’t look as bad as I’d envisioned, and the colours seem to work in that space! They must be planning on having the house renovated though as why else would it all be ‘temporary’?!

the skin dr thing did make me laugh - not a great dr then as Dianne’s skin is nothing to envy. Also she said she is ‘so invested’ in my skin - well if you are paying her, of course she will be!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wall Dianne painted actually didn’t look as bad as I’d envisioned, and the colours seem to work in that space! They must be planning on having the house renovated though as why else would it all be ‘temporary’?!

the skin dr thing did make me laugh - not a great dr then as Dianne’s skin is nothing to envy. Also she said she is ‘so invested’ in my skin - well if you are paying her, of course she will be!
I'd even say her skin has got worse ever since she's been visiting that doctor :confused:

I don't understand why she just can't leave her skin alone 😩 If I were her doctor the first thing I'd tell her is to STOP TOUCHING HER FACE AND POPPING HER SPOTS ALL THE TIME! Lockdown would have also been THE perfect time to give her skin a break from all the make up. But apparently she doesn't even take it off at night?!

Reactions: 5
Imagine having that much time and money that you can paint your house BEFORE you renovate it smh. Paint is not that good for the environment either so wouldn't it be sensible to paint after/during the renovations?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think these two would use Suggwell for their kids second name if and when they happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if you legally can bind names like that? but I think they would take dianne name.
I mean legally you can name your child whatever you like, last name included. I don't think they would combine them though.

Reactions: 6
I'd even say her skin has got worse ever since she's been visiting that doctor :confused:

I don't understand why she just can't leave her skin alone 😩 If I were her doctor the first thing I'd tell her is to STOP TOUCHING HER FACE AND POPPING HER SPOTS ALL THE TIME! Lockdown would have also been THE perfect time to give her skin a break from all the make up. But apparently she doesn't even take it off at night?!
Yeah I’d tell her to also maybe make sure you take make up off at the end of the day !! Might be a first step forward!!!

Reactions: 1
Guessing mr sugg has an ad or sponsorship deal about to pop up in the next few days on Instagram hence asking a pointless question to get his engagement up

• Haha
It's normal to temporarily paint your house. Mine was an ex-rental property when I bought it a year ago. First thing I did was paint over everything in a nice clean white, it was never meant to be permanent. I've done some pretty bad drunk paint jobs for fun too! Had a badly painted yellow front door for a little while! It's the joy of owning your own home, you get to paint what you like, how you like and no-one tells you off!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

A lot of it could just be hormonal breakouts but I do agree the constant touching her face and makeup constantly can’t be helping

I won’t lie, when I watched these two together on Strictly I really didn’t think just over two years later I’d be watching videos of Joe going around his garden with a lie detector in a global pandemic and Dianne saying she’s proud of him for finding a 10p coin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I won’t lie, when I watched these two together on Strictly I really didn’t think just over two years later I’d be watching videos of Joe going around his garden with a lie detector in a global pandemic and Dianne saying she’s proud of him for finding a 10p coin.
You knew he’d still be clickbaiting a living though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.