Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He found 12p in the garden. She is so proud of him that he will get extra ketchup on his potato waffles tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me, or does his face look different? It looks like he’s had something done to his cheeks or has started wearing makeup. I know this is edited but his face does look different these days.
35407338-335F-4DD8-A446-35B5D1205836.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me, or does his face look different? It looks like he’s had something done to his cheeks or has started wearing makeup. I know this is edited but his face does look different these days.View attachment 456400
Looks like makeup. If you look at his picture for the syndicate show he looks much better than usual, and it’s just like this, a bit more youthful/glowy

Since he's mentioned trying to eat more I've noticed his face has got slightly fuller

Reactions: 4
Is it just me, or does his face look different? It looks like he’s had something done to his cheeks or has started wearing makeup. I know this is edited but his face does look different these days.View attachment 456400
I find these photos so weird when Dianne dosent look at the camera but looks at him or like half looks. Just look at the camera for the photo, you can look at him afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find these photos so weird when Dianne dosent look at the camera but looks at him or like half looks. Just look at the camera for the photo, you can look at him afterwards!
But if she didn't do this Joe wouldn't have a picture of her adoringly staring at him

• Haha
Possibly BB cream. When we had a careers fair thing at college and a cabin crew member came in and told everyone he wore BB cream that was tinted. Got a few giggles from the very immature people on the course but he said it was the best decision he made. Makes you just look better without looking obvious or heavy. I wish more things like that were 'catered' towards men because it does make him look better and it could possibly make him feel better. I know, personally, I feel a lot better with a bit of colour to my face.

So based on the number of famous-ish mates who've been sent his beer, has anyone actually bought it? I'm massively cringing at the posts of people pretending to be excited. Also has Joe actually ever posted himself drinking it? Not a good sign.
My boyfriend got some by accident 😂 (he bought a big box from the company with many different beers in and it was one of them). He absolutely hates the fact that it’s some “youtuber’s” beer and I am looking forward to see what he thinks of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Possibly BB cream. When we had a careers fair thing at college and a cabin crew member came in and told everyone he wore BB cream that was tinted. Got a few giggles from the very immature people on the course but he said it was the best decision he made. Makes you just look better without looking obvious or heavy. I wish more things like that were 'catered' towards men because it does make him look better and it could possibly make him feel better. I know, personally, I feel a lot better with a bit of colour to my face.
He mentioned wearing Charlotte Tilbury or something last year, BB or CC cream and Dianne laughed as he thought it was just a moisturiser . I think its when they went to a fancy London hotel #gifted.

I just had a look through the tiny rebel tags and it’s seems like it’s a mixed opinion. Some people seem to love it! I thought it was just Joe fans but seems to be from some beer review pages. However, others find it too sweet for a beer and say they could only have one or wouldn’t drink it again. I personally think it would be too sweet for me but I suppose some people like that.

He mentioned wearing Charlotte Tilbury or something last year, BB or CC cream and Dianne laughed as he thought it was just a moisturiser . I think its when they went to a fancy London hotel #gifted.
Surely wearing that isn’t good for his skin. Fair enough if it makes him feel better and I have no problem with people wearing tinted moisturiser but I don’t think it’s great for acne prone skin as Charlotte tilbury has quite a lot of fragrance.

Last edited:
He’s mentioned wearing makeup in videos before when he’s been insecure about his skin. I know I watched one at one point where he said Zoe used to do it for him. His biggest mistake is letting Dianne pick at his face, ugh

I’m still really confused as to why the house is not listed anywhere? There’s literally no records of the sale to be found?
I came across it for sale at 1.25mil. Definitely same street as Alfie and Zoe, was hoping this wasn’t true! My guess is they’re both wanting to start families soon and want to be closer?

I came across it for sale at 1.25mil. Definitely same street as Alfie and Zoe, was hoping this wasn’t true! My guess is they’re both wanting to start families soon and want to be closer?
I think you're half right in that one of the couples will be wanting to start a family soon. The other one's got a manchild for a boyfriend so think she's got a long time to wait yet

• Haha
Someone sent me the link and I thought it would be a bit dated but it’s actually quite modern. From the way they’ve been talking I thought it would be more of a project house like Zalfies was but that’s definitely not the case.

Just watched At home with the buckleys on YouTube and they are talking about a friend of theirs who has just collabed with tiny rebel! Joe Sugg and Jay from the inbeteeeners are friends?!

Reactions: 2
Just watched At home with the buckleys on YouTube and they are talking about a friend of theirs who has just collabed with tiny rebel! Joe Sugg and Jay from the inbeteeeners are friends?!
I’ve actually seen joe promoting or mentioning their YouTube before actually. ‘Friend’ is vague in that circle isn’t it, maybe joes trying to get their channel for their management company

Yes, they've played games together on Twitch a few times. I think James said he watched a load of Joe's vlogs before starting his YouTube channel as well.

I’ve actually seen joe promoting or mentioning their YouTube before actually. ‘Friend’ is vague in that circle isn’t it, maybe joes trying to get their channel for their management company
Yeah he follows Clair on Instagram. I really like the Buckleys too.

Joe had something on Instagram stories about something big arriving. Didn't someone here guess a treehouse #gifted. The cocktail thing seems new and random too. Collab coming up with.... no idea. Vodka?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.