Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just seems a shame to buy a house that would be worth a lot of money and then not have a care or thought as to how you want it to look inside. You’d think you would want it right/perfect, not just slap some paint up half-arsed style over wallpaper. Why rush? Why do a half a job?! I follow a YouTuber called Lucy Wood and I’ve been watching her home vlogs as she has just bought her first home with her boyfriend, and the amount of care and consideration that is going into their home is so nice to see! I’d have thought most people would be like that. But I guess when you have lots of money things become a bit meaningless.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I find it a bit confusing, I know it looks like Dianne painted the rooms upstairs, do we know if they have wallpaper or just paint upstairs? I know the kitchen just has one wall.

I really hope they make it nice cause it looks like such a lovely house. I’m praying the colours aren’t too wild because we know how much Dianne likes colour! I suppose if they are happy though then that’s good
No idea; I think the only place for certain you can see with wallpaper was the kitchen and living room.

Yeah I mean whatever makes them happy; I don't understand how people can be so irked with them painting over a wallpaper; I mean yeah it's not the proper way to do it but as I said in my previous post they could just be testing the colour to see if they like it and want to go fully in with that particular one.

I have to hand it to them that they are doing it all themselves and are not waiting until covid times are over to get every handyman/decorator under the sun to do all the work ala Zalfie.

Reactions: 7
I am on the train of thought that they’re painting over the wallpaper to see if they can actually live with the colours rather than just basing it off a test patch. Sure it’s not the totally right way to go about it but they seem to be going with some fairly dark colours so I’m wondering if they want to see how it looks in various lights etc before fully committing.

But it ain’t my house or money so I’m not arsed what they do to be honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They might be getting an extension maybe? Or remodelling the layout. We did a fairly slapdash paint job in our old kitchen when we moved as we knew we were knocking walls down in a years time & it’d all need redoing. But the wall was a hideous red, so it absoloutly needed painting 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm still actually surprised it's actually a nice house with character. Hopefully they won't do the awful job his sister did and ruin tge house by removing everything interesting characteristic for a bland insta perfect picture house

Reactions: 1
This is the thing with these OG youtubers. They don’t respect their fans or do it because they love YouTube anymore. It’s just a quick easy cash grab when and if it suits them

Reactions: 6
Remember when they first moved in he said they had big plans for the house. They’re obviously building a big duck off extension like Zalfie’s and maybe a loft conversion while they’re splashing the cash. Just hope they don’t furnish it with cheap self build shite off Amazon and actually buy something decent.

Remember when they first moved in he said they had big plans for the house. They’re obviously building a big duck off extension like Zalfie’s and maybe a loft conversion while they’re splashing the cash. Just hope they don’t furnish it with cheap self build shite off Amazon and actually buy something decent.
This would actually make more sense. Joe's so anal about everything that I can't imagine him long term coping with being able to see wallpaper underneath. Just watch me regret saying I liked the fact they've kept the character of the house as they turn it into a featureless borefest like his sister did.

Wow what a dick is Alfie pretending he couldn't feel that!
In fairness to him he was probably too busy being distracted by the massive hard on he has whenever Dianne is within one mile of him. Talk about looking guilty. It's no wonder Joe practically pissed himself over it. I reckon if it was one of his other mates he'd have a different reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you guys seen Dianne's latest story of Joe eating pizza? Why would someone post that? 🤢

In fairness to him he was probably too busy being distracted by the massive hard on he has whenever Dianne is within one mile of him. Talk about looking guilty. It's no wonder Joe practically pissed himself over it. I reckon if it was one of his other mates he'd have a different reaction
Massive hard on?

Come on, we all know Alfie gives of small dick energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've always liked Dianne even though she can be annoying sometimes but who thinks it's right to buy a million pounds house and then boast on a vlog about getting a free kettle, bin and coffee machine. And as if someone just sent it and they weren't on the scrounge. It really makes me sick that when companies are struggling, you've got these celebrities always on the scrounge for free stuff. Absolutely disgusting.

Also she needs to respect herself more and call out when Joe's behaving like a prize bellend. If my boyfriend was whinging as much as he was when I was giving him a free hair cut, I'd definitely have slipped with the clippers right across the top. I know I'll get a lot of push back that ots just banter and his personality but its not. It's rude, disrespectful and shows what a prize knob he can be

Reactions: 10
I've always liked Dianne even though she can be annoying sometimes but who thinks it's right to buy a million pounds house and then boast on a vlog about getting a free kettle, bin and coffee machine. And as if someone just sent it and they weren't on the scrounge. It really makes me sick that when companies are struggling, you've got these celebrities always on the scrounge for free stuff. Absolutely disgusting.

Also she needs to respect herself more and call out when Joe's behaving like a prize bellend. If my boyfriend was whinging as much as he was when I was giving him a free hair cut, I'd definitely have slipped with the clippers right across the top. I know I'll get a lot of push back that ots just banter and his personality but its not. It's rude, disrespectful and shows what a prize knob he can be
Influencers genuinely believe they are doing companies a favour though. If they get sent £100 item but then get all of their fans to buy it it’s cheaper than a newspaper or tv ad.

Which must be true or companies wouldn’t keep doing it.

My issue is when they wet themselves about having to put ad clearly and visibly and think it’s ok to put it behind where they know the x or username is or make it tiny or the same colour as the background.

So sneaky and they should get a fine for EVERY TIME they do it and I’m sure it wouldn’t be ‘confusing rules’ for them for very long. bleeping snowflakes. It’s your job and you are working with brands, stick to the rules.

No idea why he whinges about her cutting his hair? She’s a HAIRDRESSER? Maybe because he’s not being paid by that barber guy he used to feature and get promo for. Oh and it’s hair, it grows back, you wear a hat most the time anyway

Eek, I've just finished watching Dianne's vlog 😬 now usually I'm not really arsed that "influencers" get free stuff, as I know I probably wouldn't say no to getting stuff for free either, but it just seemed like that whole video could be summed up as "look at all these things I've been hashtag gifted" 🤑

And never mind painting over wallpaper, what about all that baby pink stuff in that lovely dark kitchen :oops:🤮

• Sick
I absolutely love their kitchen but that pink stuff was foul. Also it sounds like they're definitely going to totally refurb the house based on the fact they said it was only temporary. Which is a good thing as the painting looked shoddy at best.

The whole he's everything I've been sent was just plain embarrassing.

Still pissing myself though at Dianne and Joe openly mocking Aldie's tracksuit Joe was wearing. He definitely looked like he'd shat himself painting that wall.

I’m still really confused as to why the house is not listed anywhere? There’s literally no records of the sale to be found?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.