Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Remember when they first moved in he said they had big plans for the house. They’re obviously building a big fuck off extension like Zalfie’s and maybe a loft conversion while they’re splashing the cash. Just hope they don’t furnish it with cheap self build shite off Amazon and actually buy something decent.
This would actually make more sense. Joe's so anal about everything that I can't imagine him long term coping with being able to see wallpaper underneath. Just watch me regret saying I liked the fact they've kept the character of the house as they turn it into a featureless borefest like his sister did.

Reactions: 1

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Is he actually in it past the first episode now he’s been dumped?
I really don’t understand how they rolled him out for magazine covers and interviews when there are tons of bigger names in it and he’s got such a minute role.
Absolute stunt casting. And I thought he was poor. Mumbly and awkward looking
Well when you compare the casts to the first three series, it's a pretty weak cast full stop apart from Neil Morrissey, far from recognisable actors.

S1. Timothy Spall, Matthew Lewis, Joanna Page

S2. Sally Rogers, Siobhan Finneran, Alison Steadman

S3. Lenny Henry, Melanie Hill

Apart from Neil Morrissey there isn't really a name in the cast you can send out to hit the promo trail.

According to IMDB Joe is in 6 episodes, but that could be wrong. He has definitely been pushed too far to the front for the promotional work compared to how much he is in the show.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Did he? Where?! I know social media posts and likes etc mean very little in terms of peoples real interactions, but from what I can observe both Max and Dianne are pretty active on social media liking and commenting on people’s stuff but seem completely silent with regard to each other. And basically haven’t mentioned each other in interviews since strictly. Which makes me think they maybe didn’t get on well, or parted badly.
Maybe I’m wrong I just checked back and can’t see it but was sure I saw it this morning as thought at the time it was nice. Maybe it was someone else and I’ve got mixed up.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Is it just me, or does his face look different? It looks like he’s had something done to his cheeks or has started wearing makeup. I know this is edited but his face does look different these days.View attachment 456400
Looks like makeup. If you look at his picture for the syndicate show he looks much better than usual, and it’s just like this, a bit more youthful/glowy

Zoesmith000

I’m not watching the full episodes as it doesn’t seem my thing and but from clips his facial expressions do seem a little too dramatic. Apart from that, I’ve seen a lot worse. Just had a look on Twitter and some people think he’s good who surprisingly aren’t fans while a few saying he’s not the best. I think he seems to have gone down well for his first time. The papers today seems to think he done pretty good at the accent considering some people were annoyed yesterday on loose women for hiring a southerner for a northerner. Thought that was the whole point in acting though 😂

The syndicate overall seems to have mixed bag review, some people are loving it while others are saying the story line isn’t believable at all so it will be interesting to see how it’s goes on.

Scanning through twitter there’s a lot of positive praise, I was expecting him to be dragged😂
Sorry I just realised I said something very similar after it posted 😂

lapin

I think it's not a forever home due to the bedroom number. Each of them needs an office plus bedroom and living room leaves no opportunies for kids

cherry198

VIP Member
Didn’t Joe mention building a shed in the garden? I’m thinking some kind of office space away from the main house

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I would say now that his sister his pregnant then it gives Joe more of an incentive to propose.

I alway felt like because Zoe was desperate for a ring or a baby ASAP it would have always held back Joe from doing one of those two first as he loves his sister and because Zalfie have been together longer he probably felt like they should go 'first'.

I don't think a proposal for Dianne will be coming till probably end of 2022 though.

Ansybanana

I’ve never liked this whole everyone has to be bffs thing.Dianne and Ambar strike me as two completely different people at two completely different places in life, with a 10 year age gap thrown in. On paper they were never going to be friends and they don’t have to be, that’s okay. Literally the only thing they have in common is that their partners are friends.
Does anyone has the link to the video of the 4 of them?

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I’d say Caspar is richer probably. He’s got his finger in a lot of businesses and property
There’s probably not that much difference between them in all honesty. I can’t see Joe not having significant investments that make him money in the background and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has some property we don’t know about.

Vwid

Yes they have you need to scroll and look; they don't comment on every single one of each others posts that would be weird!
Max posts regularly and the last post of his that Dianne liked (from a quick stalk) was the one with her in it from the strictly final in December.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
No Strictly dancer who has left has returned. Once they go there’s always someone to replace them.

Janette travelled over the Christmas period when she wasn’t supposed to.
Has she had her contract renewed? I’d guess Joe and Dianne wouldn’t want to risk it. Especially joe who is trying to break into tv he’s too savvy to do anything that may mess it up.

Dimads

I might of missed it but was there a #ad missing from his blog yesterday for gusto? The way he shoe horned it in was amateur and if he actually pays for it he'll be the first influencer in the history of social media to have not been paid by gusto to eat their meals. Yet again a sneaky move to hide his freeloading.
I actually think he mentioned it and said that it was specifically NOT an ad a while ago. He could have a deal with them in the future, but until he's posted a specific paid ad for them he doesn't have to declare it as such.

zoe123456

The time where Dianne thought she was playing footsie with Joe under the table but it was actually Alfie and he never said anything to make her stop. Your gf and Diannes bf were sat right there you knob😂🙈
Does anyone have the link to the video where this happened?

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Has she had her nose ... modified? Nose job sounds very 90s. She looks so unwell these days and I hate that as I really like her!
No I don't see that at all; she's constantly on social media, does work outs and youtube videos; I personally don't see a difference.

Ellen

Chatty Member
Just seen that he’s going to be in The Syndicate on BBC1 got a shock when he appeared on the screen!