Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Like me and others have stated Max just gave off impression he didn’t want to be there. He was constantly looking bored in the background and never seemed to fully embrace strictly like some previous contestants.

That might’ve hurt Dianne a little at a time when she was away from her loved ones and couldn’t even hug Joe on days she saw him. She was also being harassed pretty much 24/7 online.
Max was also repeatedly compared to Jay which I don’t think helped his confidence or made it an enjoyable experience.

But some pros and celebs stay better friends than others.
Also Max had that wanking video scandal during Strictly, didn't he? 😅

ambreuk

If you look at the previous threads there's quite a few examples of when in the vlogs he's always leering and all over her while ignoring Zoe. Not to mention how Joe's always all over Dianne and never leaves her side if Alfie's in the room. My personal favourite is still when the yoga king himself Aldie got caught out by Joe lurking on one of Dianne's live yoga sessions. Obviously after new shick moves and not just a sneaky peak at her arse in leggings 😆
Oh wow the yoga thing is kinda a whole lot creepy hahaha. Should I look in Alfie's or Joe's threads?

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Does anyone else have a feeling that Caspar’s girlfriend Ambar doesn’t like Dianne that much. In past videos and Instagram stories it seems like they don’t get on well together. In the collab video Caspar and Dianne did in late 2019, she was giving Dianne the dirtiest looks
I was honestly thinking the same, not sure if they really get on, and I don't know if dianne knows josh's girlfriend. I agree she seems to only give dianne nasty looks

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
If she was staying red she would do it herself like she normally does but that fade at the min has me thinking she’s changing it up.
I think she’ll stay bright just maybe not Ariel red but she hasn’t dyed it herself because she had no dye and the one she uses is salon stuff from Sally’s rather than box stuff from boots. I don’t think she’ll go natural till after she’s done strictly.

cherry198

VIP Member
The fact that Joe had a dog toy at the end of the vlog......they’re def getting a dog soon, probably one of those frenchies on that account Dianne followed.

Edit to say that someone in the comments pointed out a dog bowl in the corner.

Last edited:

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Its a huge garden by what has been posted by Joe and what I've found online - if I've found the right house. The windows and roof match, so I'm pretty sure I have.

Tom Harker

Do companies really make that much money in sales from the promo with gifting items that expensive to influencers?? I’m thinking they must to justify it but it’s very extreme. I’ve never heard of the company but it’s clearly out my price range.
I wonder if they are having a hard time selling and are just throwing anything against a wall to see what might stick.

I’m still really confused as to why the house is not listed anywhere? There’s literally no records of the sale to be found?
I came across it for sale at 1.25mil. Definitely same street as Alfie and Zoe, was hoping this wasn’t true! My guess is they’re both wanting to start families soon and want to be closer?

Zoesmith000

I don’t know if they have sold their London apartment yet. He probably has a lot of money still tied up with that. It’s probably worth quite a bit more than this house.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Of course they don’t get on... Not only is there a ten year age gap (Dianne being at the marriage and kids stage and Ambar fresh out of uni) between them but Ambar thinks she above people like Dianne because she’s “well read” and went to uni.

Dianne’s successful in her own right and despite a comment in the buttercream thread would not be able to sustain her current five star lifestyle she has with Caspar on nameless catalogue modelling alone. Live and survive in London yes but not at the same standard. I think Joe just puts up with her because Caspars so into her. However I think her can see straight though her facade.
Ambar might be well read but she gets by on her boyfriend and her looks

Did he? Where?! I know social media posts and likes etc mean very little in terms of peoples real interactions, but from what I can observe both Max and Dianne are pretty active on social media liking and commenting on people’s stuff but seem completely silent with regard to each other. And basically haven’t mentioned each other in interviews since strictly. Which makes me think they maybe didn’t get on well, or parted badly.
I definitely saw this, think it was on twitter.... or maybe insta :)

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I think it's not a forever home due to the bedroom number. Each of them needs an office plus bedroom and living room leaves no opportunies for kids
I was literally just thinking this! Its four bedrooms right? I mean one will be converted into an office, they probably would need a walk in wardrobe room with the amount of clothes they both have, which just leaves one spare bedroom along with their own bedroom.

Surely this can't be a forever home with kids????