Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
No doubt its only going to get worse once she starts dancing again, as obviously she's just a slut who'll sleep with everything and not just doing her job. Plus that freak will come out on twitter again stalking her. If I was her I'd completely come off and go private

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Bless Diane but drawing above her natural lipline with red lipstick and filling it in is really not working for her, is it?

Sure the wasp thing was mean but I think Joe has so much patience. I would go nuts if someone acted they studied around me all the time!!

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Well when you compare the casts to the first three series, it's a pretty weak cast full stop apart from Neil Morrissey, far from recognisable actors.

S1. Timothy Spall, Matthew Lewis, Joanna Page

S2. Sally Rogers, Siobhan Finneran, Alison Steadman

S3. Lenny Henry, Melanie Hill

Apart from Neil Morrissey there isn't really a name in the cast you can send out to hit the promo trail.

According to IMDB Joe is in 6 episodes, but that could be wrong. He has definitely been pushed too far to the front for the promotional work compared to how much he is in the show.
I’d disagree, you have plenty of people who have been seen in recognisable things. Couple of them from coronation street, gaynor Faye, joes girlfriend was in line of duty etc

it feels to me like joe was simply cast for the publicity. Fair play obviously he’s not going to turn it down but he wasn’t great

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Exactly it seems to work.
I think joes problem is he’s never grown up on his channel. I think if you sat down for a meal with him he’s quite smart, he’s certainly money/business savvy but he just seems to dumb everything down for his channel with all the farting and stuff, it’s like he’s a character on their now, compared to when you see him on the one show interviews etc. Very strange because his original audience have grown up so probably prefer stuff like the auditions, business side, refurbishing the house.

between the two of them they could have it wrapped it

dianne doing fitness, dance, cooking videos
Joe doing business, gardening, diy/refurbishing, how he improved his voice for the west end, how he learnt the voiceovers and stuff like that. He just goes for the lazy money of streaming and the odd vlog though
And based on Dianne's vlog, he's probably going to just get her to vlog and make a guest appearance occasionally

Dimads

No Strictly dancer who has left has returned. Once they go there’s always someone to replace them.
I could see her leaving for just a year if it was discussed with the show. I don't think she'd fully leave then expect be invited back, but I can imagine just taking a year off to have a child/recover if she arranged it that way with producers. She's a fan favourite on the show I'm sure they'd be happy to have her back after a year off for a child. She's said recently that she has no intention of leaving the show any time soon, and even if she can't be a dancer she'd still want to be involved somehow.

anon1234js

I could see them still being there when they have their first child but who knows what will happen in the future

frannie

Maybe photos of the inside but I personally wouldn’t share a photo of the front of the house unless they do.

Some people obv know where they live as Zoe’s address is public but I just think of some weird fan that might get a hold of the photo and stalk them as the house would be easier to find with a photo of the front. We all know how stalkerish some of the trolling was.

Just my opinion though, don’t attack me 😂
share them as long as you don't show the address

tichbourn

I can see Dianne eventually giving up dancing and returning to hairdressing. She seems to do well with all the freebies she seems to get.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Max posts regularly and the last post of his that Dianne liked (from a quick stalk) was the one with her in it from the strictly final in December.
I've definitely seen them comment on a post or two after the final.

I don't know what point you're trying to make but Max and Dianne have said nothing but good things about one another so...............🤷‍♀️