Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherry198

VIP Member
I came across it for sale at 1.25mil. Definitely same street as Alfie and Zoe, was hoping this wasn’t true! My guess is they’re both wanting to start families soon and want to be closer?
Someone sent me the link and I thought it would be a bit dated but it’s actually quite modern. From the way they’ve been talking I thought it would be more of a project house like Zalfies was but that’s definitely not the case.

Zoesmith000

Is Tayna not in the syndicate? I wonder if they are in the same episode! I feel like they don’t really hang out anymore but I could be wrong

lizzolyn

VIP Member
except they have the painted the whole room which I think is out of the ordinary 😂
Really?? From the stories I can only see one wall has been painted. I think they may have also painted cupboards too. Who knows; I mean its their house to paint whatever they like.

Dobbsnot

I can't stand the way Dianne refers to herself as "she". Is it an Aussie thing? I've only heard gay men refer to themselves in the third person this way.

I haven't noticed this🤔 can u link an example for me to check out?
I'm Aussie, I don't think we do lol

twiddles

I don't know, maybe. But Kevin was different though. He completely left with no intention of returning, then only wanted to come crawling back after covid ruined his tour plans and he had an unsuccessful year. Not quite the same as taking a planned year of absence to have a child.

As for the practicalities, she's not a single parent. Raising a child would be a two person job between them. Not quite the same, but Gorka went the whole last season without seeing Mia so it's not like other parents on the show haven't made sacrifices during the season's run. During a normal season she'd at least still be able to see the kid when she can.

Anyway, I don't think they'll be getting pregnant for a few years anyway so it probably won't even be an issue. They probably won't even start trying until after she's left so the issue is practically non existent imo.
It’s different to Gorka though, he didn’t carry the child. She’s incredibly fit now and I’ve no doubt would continue to exercise while pregnant but it wouldn’t be easy to get to that level again physically so soon after having a child. There’s a reason dancers leave Strictly and professional dancing before having kids and don’t try a year off.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Those boomerangs she posts of Joe just staring deep into the camera like a creepy old man weird me out and do nothing for him at all.

He weirds me out in general. The moles and manky facial hair and pottering around the garden with a metal detector like an 80 year old who has nothing better to do and talks to himself. Then he goes inside and plays with crayolas and play doh and plays games like a 15 year old.

Hides my face with moles :oops:

Dimads

It’s a lot of ifs though....

If she decided she’d done her time and left then no she wouldn’t nor shouldn’t expect to return.

But

If she’d signed on and then found out she’s was unexpectedly expecting between contract renewal which is normally around March/April time and August/September time then she should (morally and quite possibly legally) at least be given the option imo. It that situation it should be no different to sustaining an injury(like they gave Jamie a second chance)
This is what I was trying to say but better put 😂

There's no way she could just leave then expect to be invited back, but a pregnancy after already signing on for the next season is a whole different story.

It’s different to Gorka though, he didn’t carry the child. She’s incredibly fit now and I’ve no doubt would continue to exercise while pregnant but it wouldn’t be easy to get to that level again physically so soon after having a child. There’s a reason dancers leave Strictly and professional dancing before having kids and don’t try a year off.
In terms of being physically ready it totally depends on when the baby is born and how fast she recovers. Some athletes are back within a few weeks and others take years. Also there's the matter of when it would actually be born. If it were born in late spring/summer then no, she probably wouldn't be good for the upcoming season. Autumn/winter the year before? Probably fine. It totally depends.

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
I think they’ll get a dog sometime soon, they’d probably already have one if it was up to Dianne. It just doesn’t seem like a sensible time while she’s still tied up with Strictly and touring all the time.
True! It would be more sensible if they waited a little longer. But Karen, Oti and Katya all have dogs and they are constantly touring as well.

Dianne also followed and then quickly unfollowed a Frenchie breeder (forgot the account's name) that just had a litter. Either she followed that account by accident or they're planning on getting one of the puppies.