Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
They also do just generally seem to make a lot of food and you know it won’t all be eaten.

Reactions: 1

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I think dianne would have to take the test again here as the roads and rules might be different in Australia, the dvla would want to know themselves that she would be okay on these roads. It will most likely be a while before she can take the tests but I'm sure joe can help her practice, I took 4 times to pass my theory and passed practical 2nd time.
I doubt it, I’ve driven fine In Europe and the USA with just my U.K. license don’t think you need to re do your test. Have you seen the amount of european Uber drivers that clearly have never done a U.K. test 😂

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I'd even say her skin has got worse ever since she's been visiting that doctor :confused:

I don't understand why she just can't leave her skin alone 😩 If I were her doctor the first thing I'd tell her is to STOP TOUCHING HER FACE AND POPPING HER SPOTS ALL THE TIME! Lockdown would have also been THE perfect time to give her skin a break from all the make up. But apparently she doesn't even take it off at night?!
Yeah I’d tell her to also maybe make sure you take make up off at the end of the day !! Might be a first step forward!!!

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
I'd love to have a garden like theirs!

Also, judging by Joe's recent follow, they might be thinking of building a tree house :unsure:

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I don't think anybody is suggesting they hate each other - just that they perhaps didn't have as good a connection as other contestants with their pros. Which is fine, it's not a criticism of Max or Dianne. They clearly didn't have a lot of chemistry.
I totally agree with you; I was just using the example that Dianne has gotten along with all of her contestants during strictly and after as opposed to Oti and Gio that's the point I was trying to make. I didn't say her and Max were best mates in constant contact since.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Definitely! I know Dianne mention she left school very early at like 15/16 and she is dyslexic. Often though I feel like it’s just a lack of common sense. Good on her though for not letting it get her down and she has clearly excelled in her career.

I don’t think Joe is the smartest either. He’s said before he struggles with maths but was better at creative subjects at school. I think he’s just better when it comes to factual stuff.

I swear that you can just speak to the DVLA and get your licence changed rather than sit your test again. She is going to have to wait ages as there is such a back log with tests at the moment.
I think dianne would have to take the test again here as the roads and rules might be different in Australia, the dvla would want to know themselves that she would be okay on these roads. It will most likely be a while before she can take the tests but I'm sure joe can help her practice, I took 4 times to pass my theory and passed practical 2nd time.

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Personally thought he was alright especially for his
first tv acting job in the middle of a pandemic. He would probably benefit from a few acting classes when things get going again (but so would a lot of quite a few actors on tv tbh).
I can see they type of guy Kay’s going with for his character (he’s basically playing a combination of a couple of my ex’s 😂😂😂) so I guess he can only work with what he’s given.

cherry198

VIP Member
Personally don’t see them with something as pretentious as a Frenchie. I see them as more proper dog people. Something that isn’t going to object to getting muddy (like a Labrador or spaniel) they’ve shown they like going on these county walks in the mud and I can’t see a little dog like that on one those walks. I also think Joe wants a proper dog (not that frenchies aren’t proper dogs I just mean a bigger dog and something that isn’t a insta dog).
They’ve both spoken numerous times in the past about getting a frenchie and Dianne following that account indicates that’s still the case.

• Sad

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
I think she suits Joe more though in the sense she seems more natural. When I look back at her photos, Dianne always had her hair and makeup fully done along with numerous types of fillers. I think she seemed more fake back then but we don’t fully know so I can’t exactly judge. Ive never enjoyed her fashion though, it is often way too much.
Yeah, in one of her Buswellness posts, she hinted that she had to change who she really was in her previous relationships. I guess one of the reasons why she's with Joe is that he lets her be herself.

I think the reason why Anthony didn’t create a stink when they split is because it wasn’t actually Dianne that did the cheating!!! So some of you can sit there and say you don’t like the fact she got with Joe so quickly... don’t be so quick to judge when you don’t know the full story. All I will say is, she deserved a lot better than what she got out of that ‘relationship’ with him! So good on her for seeing sense and going with her heart when someone actually came along who didn’t treat her like rubbish!
Oooooh, interesting 👀 I think I once saw a tweet of someone claiming Anthony cheated on her while she was at Joe's birthday party. I don't know if that tweet came from a credible source though.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Why’s he spaced those YouTube frames out so badly? One in the middle then instead of fairly next to them he’s putting the other two right out at the edges
Because everything they do in that house is half arsed. Although at least until Zoella and Aldie, he's not just paying someone to do it

Rookie

Him and Dianne have been over Zalfies for lunch. Seeing as the advice from government is to “stay local” is this confirmation they’ve moved to Brighton?

Zoesmith000

I just had a look through the tiny rebel tags and it’s seems like it’s a mixed opinion. Some people seem to love it! I thought it was just Joe fans but seems to be from some beer review pages. However, others find it too sweet for a beer and say they could only have one or wouldn’t drink it again. I personally think it would be too sweet for me but I suppose some people like that.

He mentioned wearing Charlotte Tilbury or something last year, BB or CC cream and Dianne laughed as he thought it was just a moisturiser . I think its when they went to a fancy London hotel #gifted.
Surely wearing that isn’t good for his skin. Fair enough if it makes him feel better and I have no problem with people wearing tinted moisturiser but I don’t think it’s great for acne prone skin as Charlotte tilbury has quite a lot of fragrance.

Last edited:

ambreuk

Imagine having that much time and money that you can paint your house BEFORE you renovate it smh. Paint is not that good for the environment either so wouldn't it be sensible to paint after/during the renovations?

twiddles

Is it just me, or does his face look different? It looks like he’s had something done to his cheeks or has started wearing makeup. I know this is edited but his face does look different these days.View attachment 456400
I find these photos so weird when Dianne dosent look at the camera but looks at him or like half looks. Just look at the camera for the photo, you can look at him afterwards!

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I see yet again they're round at hers. You'd think zoe would want to visit Joe's new house but I assume she can't because she's pregnant so is too delicate to leave her house.
You would think she would go given they haven’t been in very long and she’d want to see it!! Imagine if this woman had a real job which meant she had to leave the house - what would she actually do?!

Vwid

Yeah I've thought this, there's been a few occasions where she has been wearing a red wig and it just looked like her real hair, I would have thought that would be an easier way to keep her signature colour than to have to keep dying it.

I always think this when I see old pictures of her, but what has changed about her face since that second picture? I know she's had fillers but that's not it, there's something else :unsure:
Contentment and a healthier lifestyle?