Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey don't worry about it and sorry if I upset you. I don't hate Joe and actually have a lot of respect for what he's done but I also think he acts like an immature arse and have a problem with how he's always putting people down to make himself good. But seeing as his sister does it too I suppose it's a Sugg trait. They both seem happy at the moment and if she's prepared to put up with some of his more unappealing traits then good luck to them.

Millionaire joe? No idea what she saw

Joking before the fangirls jump on me

Calm down Zoella
He might be a millionaire but she'll have quickly learnt he doesn't spend a penny of it

Reactions: 3
Millionaire joe? No idea what she saw

Joking before the fangirls jump on me

Calm down Zoella
This is me jumping sis

https://giphy.com/YnBntKOgnUSBkV7bQH
I mean its a bonus; if you get on; click; have a laugh together; where's my millionaire???? lol

Don't worry you didn't upset me at all That would take much more than a post on a gossip forum.

I mean I agree and disagree with some of what you said there; like I said previously if someone says 'they did this' than I like to see the receipts; if someone just irks you then thats fair enough; trust me theres other people on this forum that have threads about them that do that for me but I even have times where I'm like well they didnt actually say or do that so lets not just hate on someone for nothing because were already here.

https://giphy.com/h1u1U4TW5mQwWoS233

Reactions: 4
Anyone else praying for poor Dianne this weekend as after Monday she'll have no excuse not to be dragged round to Zoe's house to wait on the poor pregnant Zoe. I bet Aldie hasn't slept over the last 7 days I excitement at showing off his new buff dad body

Reactions: 6
Yeah, in one of her Buswellness posts, she hinted that she had to change who she really was in her previous relationships. I guess one of the reasons why she's with Joe is that he lets her be herself.

Oooooh, interesting I think I once saw a tweet of someone claiming Anthony cheated on her while she was at Joe's birthday party. I don't know if that tweet came from a credible source though.

Reactions: 1
Alfie must be buzzing to show Dianne his new gym equipment. All those common interests they have

Reactions: 1
Ahhh yeah the birthday party where Dianne was grinding on Joe like two horny singles in a nightclub

Reactions: 3
Well I bet Joe is torn, no doubt can't wait to go and see zoe but also won't want Alfie anywhere near dianne.

Well I bet Joe is torn, no doubt can't wait to go and see zoe but also won't want Alfie anywhere near dianne.
To be fair, based on his reaction when she accidentally played footsie, I think Joe finds its highly amusing watching Aldie leer over something he'll never get. It'll be like Return of the Jedi all again.

Reactions: 4
Wow, the thread is lively tonight

Oh hello, I remember you, you're the poster who said they were moving to Brighton near Zoe a whole month before they actually moved so do you have inside knowledge? Or are you actually Zoe? There was a poster a few threads ago who said that Anthony cheated as well, but they also said they knew Dianne, knew Joe's friends, knew the girl Joe was kind of seeing, and knew Caspar's girlfriend Ambar's tutor, so they didn't seem too believable

I don't know much about Anthony, but his comments on Dianne's Insta posts seemed to consist of 'wit woo' and the peach emoji, so I don't think he was with her for her personality, or that she was with him for his conversation Joe may be different to her previous boyfriends, but he does seem more suited to her. I don't judge her for going from one relationship to another, but I do think they are lucky that Strictly 2018 was such a hotbed of scandal. Next to the Seann and Katya thing, Giovanni hooking up with another Strictly contestant, and Stacey's ex telling the Sun that Kevin stole her from him, Joe and Dianne's relationship seems positively wholesome

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.