Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might of missed it but was there a #ad missing from his blog yesterday for gusto? The way he shoe horned it in was amateur and if he actually pays for it he'll be the first influencer in the history of social media to have not been paid by gusto to eat their meals. Yet again a sneaky move to hide his freeloading.
I actually think he mentioned it and said that it was specifically NOT an ad a while ago. He could have a deal with them in the future, but until he's posted a specific paid ad for them he doesn't have to declare it as such.

I actually think he mentioned it said that it was specifically NOT an ad a while ago. He could have a deal with them in the future, but until he's posted a specific paid ad for them he doesn't have to declare it as such.
He must be the only YouTuber who is getting Gousto/Hello Fresh without an AD deal then if that's true.

Reactions: 7
I actually think he mentioned it and said that it was specifically NOT an ad a while ago. He could have a deal with them in the future, but until he's posted a specific paid ad for them he doesn't have to declare it as such.
He also said getting free pr from his sisters COMPANY wasn’t an ad because it was ‘just his sister giving him a gift’ so I wouldn’t trust what he says.

Very strange to mention it in a few vlogs in a row if it’s not an ad. My guess is he’s going to be advertising for them but the paid deal hasn’t started yet.

Alfie has done it before when he worked for mini or something. Said ‘this isn’t an ad, they only paid me to post x amount on x days so this is just my view and not an ad’

When it clearly is still something he’s got a vested and biased opinion on.

Remember the BBC is going through a stage of sacking everyone at the minute, not sure if that would extend to Strictly pro's or just presenters but is a possibility. I think there's a level of anxiety with Dianne during Strictly because of the constant worry of not doing well and just being sacked off, BBC has a reputation for that one. I think she's very much a perfectionist and likes to be in control, and knowing she's taught and taught someone to the best of her ability and them getting it wrong (no one's fault) she just can't handle it. While she probably doesn't blame them because it IS hard if you're not a natural dancer, it would be pressing if your whole job depended on it. I do like Dianne and I feel me and her are very similar, aside from the fact she's 5 years older than me. I think she has been given some very weak partners and she could do well with someone the public know (as someone else state) and someone she has more chemistry with. Also a lot of the people who now know of Dianne from an internet perspective aren't Strictly viewers.
Can someone point me in the direction of finding out what happened with Dev as referenced earlier? Or just give me a brief summary? Please

Reactions: 4
Remember the BBC is going through a stage of sacking everyone at the minute, not sure if that would extend to Strictly pro's or just presenters but is a possibility. I think there's a level of anxiety with Dianne during Strictly because of the constant worry of not doing well and just being sacked off, BBC has a reputation for that one. I think she's very much a perfectionist and likes to be in control, and knowing she's taught and taught someone to the best of her ability and them getting it wrong (no one's fault) she just can't handle it. While she probably doesn't blame them because it IS hard if you're not a natural dancer, it would be pressing if your whole job depended on it. I do like Dianne and I feel me and her are very similar, aside from the fact she's 5 years older than me. I think she has been given some very weak partners and she could do well with someone the public know (as someone else state) and someone she has more chemistry with. Also a lot of the people who now know of Dianne from an internet perspective aren't Strictly viewers.
Can someone point me in the direction of finding out what happened with Dev as referenced earlier? Or just give me a brief summary? Please
Her and Dev were in the bottom two in week 4 (a bit of a surprise as he was top of the table the week before). They lost the dance off and Dianne was clearly in a bit of shock and spent most of their exit dance crying with her head in her hands from what I remember

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When her and dev were eliminated she broke down and sobbed. It was really awful to watch because you could see the pain. There’s theories about the situation that something was going on with production manipulation. There was reactions from Tess,Claudia and the rest of the pros during that weekend that made the whole thing seem off. In fact in places that whole series felt “off”.

(Not to mention the rumour that Emma Weymouth’s husband was paying/reimbursing his staff to vote for her and I’m sure I heard he was allegedly throwing money at production for her to be there in the first place but like I say it’s all alleged rumour)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was shocked when Dev was eliminated, it didn't seem right
I wasn't that shocked on the night as they were sitting in the middle of the table having done a dodgy cha-cha which is a pretty iffy place to be, and maybe a lot of people just assumed they would be safe (more of a surprise in that they did so well they week before). I think they were just unlucky in the dance off as it could have gone either way

Reactions: 8
It wasn’t that bad a cha cha, cursed with a poor song and some pretty horrific scoring that night if I remember correctly which left a crazy leaderboard.

The reaction to the whole situation was strange with the tears from so many other pros and Tess and Claudia looking upset too. I think there was controversy about some of the voting not working or something too.

Definitely left too early but unfortunately it’s happened before on Strictly and will happen again.

Sorry to go OT but just saw Caspar's IG story and they got gifted a bed for their new house as well as a 5k sofa before that 😦

Have Joe and Dianne got any free stuff yet?

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go OT but just saw Caspar's IG story and they got gifted a bed for their new house as well as a 5k sofa before that 😦

They got a realistic cake of a plant pot and some beer nothing house related that I can think of.

Reactions: 6

These grifters are seriously embarrassing. Can you imagine going around during a middle of a pandemic when companies are struggling and people being laid off, scrounging for new furniture. As if they couldn't afford it. What complete scumbags.

Reactions: 13

Do companies really make that much money in sales from the promo with gifting items that expensive to influencers?? I’m thinking they must to justify it but it’s very extreme. I’ve never heard of the company but it’s clearly out my price range.

Do companies really make that much money in sales from the promo with gifting items that expensive to influencers?? I’m thinking they must to justify it but it’s very extreme. I’ve never heard of the company but it’s clearly out my price range.
I wonder if they are having a hard time selling and are just throwing anything against a wall to see what might stick.

I wonder if they are having a hard time selling and are just throwing anything against a wall to see what might stick.
I read on another thread on here a while ago that this kind of marketing is way cheaper than buying proper ads on tv, billboards etc.

Big names like caspar probably get the product and paid but smaller influencers will just get the product in return for a mention so only need to convert a few sales and their cost is covered

The apartment was definitely put up for sale, someone on here found it online. Whether it has sold, or been taken off the market I don't know.
A wee bit late to the party here but it’s still listed. Does not present well online as not every one looking for a penthouse is a 20-something bachelor! Would advise the selling agent to take new photos now everything has been moved out.

Reactions: 5
For anyone doubting how transparent joe is with ads and how he always happily declares them.

How come the main text is highlighted in black, centred and easy to read. Whilst ad is in white and where joe knows is partially covered.

Not just a coincidence as it would have taken him less effort to just add ‘ad’ onto the main text...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
For anyone doubting how transparent joe is with ads and how he always happily declares them.

How come the main text is highlighted in black, centred and easy to read. Whilst ad is in white and where joe knows is partially covered.

Not just a coincidence as it would have taken him less effort to just add ‘ad’ onto the main text...
I couldn't find that for about 30 seconds of hard searching. That's disgraceful, how does it hurt him to let people know its an ad?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.