Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe's shown time and again he's lazy as so of course he'll encourage Dianne to mother him so she'll do everything for him. I agree it's a bizarre dynamic but based on the number of times he or both of them randomly appear naked in their vlogs it obviously works for them.

I think if they do have kids it'll proper throw into a strop as he'll go down the pecking order and having a quick shag before a vlog.
Could be worse, at least their sex life doesnt appear to be dry af a la zalfie style๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll never forget when they seemingly shagged in that cardboard igloo thing Joe built for her with the fairy lights๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When was that?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
It was at the start of lockdown last year. I remember pissing myself at Joe suddenly appearing naked. I bet Dianne's counting down until lockdown is lifted so she gets a break.

Their relationship is the absolute opposite of sexless Zalfie. Its no wonder he's always drooling over her. I bet whenever they stayed over Aldie was always there with a glass to the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah Dianne definitely is the motherly type. I can remember she mentioned it in a vlog that she loves to cook because it stops her from being bored and look after people. I think it actually might of been the on the one about what she eats in a day but then deleted because so many people were commenting about how she doesnโ€™t eat enough or something ridiculous like that.

I do find it weird the nicknames and the amount of mothering etc, it wouldnโ€™t be me but I donโ€™t doubt that they are in love and the relationship obviously suits. Iโ€™ve seen quite a few relationships end during lockdown. Maybe once lockdown is over she will stop mothering as much but who knows. I think when I just compare them to other relationships like Zalfie Iโ€™m like they are good. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m the only one who doesnโ€™t think they have sex as much as people seem? Like we can easily tell when but I swear Dianne is always sleeping by like 8pm. Suppose there is the day aswell and we donโ€™t see that much.

Edit- (I should really proof read as my spelling is shocking)

Reactions: 1
Could be worse, at least their sex life doesnt appear to be dry af a la zalfie style๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll never forget when they seemingly shagged in that cardboard igloo thing Joe built for her with the fairy lights๐Ÿ˜‚
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I forgot about that, I thought that igloo thing was such a cute idea as well, and then somewhere along the way Joe lost his shirt and it was like ๐Ÿง:LOL:

When was that?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is the one, from about 8 minutes in:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I forgot about that, I thought that igloo thing was such a cute idea as well, and then somewhere along the way Joe lost his shirt and it was like ๐Ÿง:LOL:

This is the one, from about 8 minutes in:
The tiktok of him surprising her and Dianne falling asleep on him is actually quite cute๐Ÿ™ˆ

(Iโ€™ll run away now and act like I never said that๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Joe is a Dom and Dianne is his sub and has to pander to all his needs and he does duck all for her!

saying that I do think the Apple tree was a sweet gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha the idea of Alfie with his glass against the wall at the treehouse they were always at. He will be going for long walks this summer with Narla, some shick binoculars in his pocket to catch the live show in J&D's massive garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha the idea of Alfie with his glass against the wall at the treehouse they were always at. He will be going for long walks this summer with Narla, some shick binoculars in his pocket to catch the live show in J&D's massive garden.
I'm relatively new. What's the deal with Alfie and Dianne?

How d'you know? Is it so obvious in their vlogs? That's kinda sad tbh lol
If you look at the previous threads there's quite a few examples of when in the vlogs he's always leering and all over her while ignoring Zoe. Not to mention how Joe's always all over Dianne and never leaves her side if Alfie's in the room. My personal favourite is still when the yoga king himself Aldie got caught out by Joe lurking on one of Dianne's live yoga sessions. Obviously after new shick moves and not just a sneaky peak at her arse in leggings ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you look at the previous threads there's quite a few examples of when in the vlogs he's always leering and all over her while ignoring Zoe. Not to mention how Joe's always all over Dianne and never leaves her side if Alfie's in the room. My personal favourite is still when the yoga king himself Aldie got caught out by Joe lurking on one of Dianne's live yoga sessions. Obviously after new shick moves and not just a sneaky peak at her arse in leggings ๐Ÿ˜†
The time where Dianne thought she was playing footsie with Joe under the table but it was actually Alfie and he never said anything to make her stop. Your gf and Diannes bf were sat right there you knob๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh wow the yoga thing is kinda a whole lot creepy hahaha. Should I look in Alfie's or Joe's threads?

Oh wow the yoga thing is kinda a whole lot creepy hahaha. Should I look in Alfie's or Joe's threads?
From memory it's the last couple of Joe's but def worth reading Aldies thread just because everyone just mocks what a complete twit he is. Always cheers me up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't been on the J&D thread for a while, been catching up.

With regards to the points mentioned a few pages back about babies coinciding with Strictly - I do remember that on DWTS, a pro returned to the show just 2 months after giving birth so it is technically possible but there is no guarantee that anyone would be fit enough to compete just a few months after having a baby. I don't think it's possible during any stage of pregnancy though, too risky, especially with a contender. In general though, SCD probably wouldn't give any pro a year off since everyone is replaceable. If a pro took a year off for having kids or doing something else in life and their replacement was a hit with the audience, would there much justification to then bench that pro the following year in order to make space for the returning one?

I hope she gets a good run on the show this year - whilst her celebs (bar Rev. Richard) haven't been the worst draws on paper, they weren't experienced in dance, or that well known/engaging/popular and she hasn't really had her 'golden goose' celeb (if that make sense) yet like Amy with Karim, Oti with Danny Mac etc. A ringer would be good but so would the Jamie Laing type.

As for Joe - he's 30 in Sept, needs to actually pull his weight!

Reactions: 5
The time where Dianne thought she was playing footsie with Joe under the table but it was actually Alfie and he never said anything to make her stop. Your gf and Diannes bf were sat right there you knob๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
Does anyone have the link to the video where this happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.