Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the minions are all kicking off on twitter at stuff they have seen on tattle. Something to do with the brand Dianne is working with being unethical or something, I don’t remember seeing it on this thread but must have missed it. Half of them are crying over this thread and the other half are now refusing to buy anything from the new range 😂
Thank god for these minions helping save the world one cause at a time. I assume they've now moved on from racial injustice and have a new career they're trying to destroy. Call my cynical but if it was a similar brand Joe was promoting they'd be quiet. Looking at the stuff she's promoting what were they expecting?

Of course these keyboard warriors will be wearing primark while they're sharing their outrage. The sooner the schools go back the better so we're spared these tools

Reactions: 5
Thank god for these minions helping save the world one cause at a time. I assume they've now moved on from racial injustice and have a new career they're trying to destroy. Call my cynical but if it was a similar brand Joe was promoting they'd be quiet. Looking at the stuff she's promoting what were they expecting?

Of course these keyboard warriors will be wearing primark while they're sharing their outrage. The sooner the schools go back the better so we're spared these tools
It’s unbelievable. Nothing to do with schools, majority of them are in their 20’s and 30’s which is even worse 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ah come on now, it's been at least a few days since these kids last "educated" someone, that moral high ground isn't going to climb itself you know! :ROFLMAO: but now they have to make the terrible choice between their morals and supporting Dianne's collab, what ever will they do?! Although having read the LLL threads and seen what a weird cult-like following these leggings have, I'm sure this collection will sell out just fine without the minions' help 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see in the last two weeks that Dianne's launched her new podcast and clothing that yet again Zoe and Alfie have remained quiet with not even a like or comment, let alone promote it to their fans. Even though everytime they've had some tit out, Dianne's always promoted it.

I hope she finally grows some balls and tells them to shove it up their arse the next time Zoe brings out a book she's never written or Alfie's hod awful tracksuits. They're both horrible leaches who only seem to mention her when they need her popularity for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am not for one second body shaming but you can tell those photos of Dianne in the leggings are that photo shopped as they have posted a photo of her on their stories and the underarm is very dark 😬. Nothing wrong with that all, it’s normal, natural but you’d think they have helped her out a bit.

I see in the last two weeks that Dianne's launched her new podcast and clothing that yet again Zoe and Alfie have remained quiet with not even a like or comment, let alone promote it to their fans. Even though everytime they've had some tit out, Dianne's always promoted it.

I hope she finally grows some balls and tells them to shove it up their arse the next time Zoe brings out a book she's never written or Alfie's hod awful tracksuits. They're both horrible leaches who only seem to mention her when they need her popularity for themselves.
This 👆👆👆

Reactions: 2
And yet Dianne's gone straight onto Zoe's recent post and put a supportive comment. Dianne needs to seriously wake up and stop being such a doormat and allowing these two leeches to constantly take. There's being friendly to your boyfriends family but she's becoming a laughing stock because of the one sided support.

I just hope to god the rumours of them moving towards Brighton aren't true.She'll be a constantly at the beck and call of those two lazy tossers

Reactions: 10
And yet Dianne's gone straight onto Zoe's recent post and put a supportive comment. Dianne needs to seriously wake up and stop being such a doormat and allowing these two leeches to constantly take. There's being friendly to your boyfriends family but she's becoming a laughing stock because of the one sided support.

I just hope to god the rumours of them moving towards Brighton aren't true.She'll be a constantly at the beck and call of those two lazy tossers
I really hope they haven’t moved near Brighton. I really like Dianne, think she’s hard working and talented. You can see she’s incredibly family orientated and been supportive to everything those tossers do, but it’s really clear they give nothing back and have not supported anything she does...strictly, buswellness, podcast and now her collection. Who the duck do they think they are?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope they haven’t moved near Brighton. I really like Dianne, think she’s hard working and talented. You can see she’s incredibly family orientated and been supportive to everything those tossers do, but it’s really clear they give nothing back and have not supported anything she does...strictly, buswellness, podcast and now her collection. Who the duck do they think they are?
It was interesting that the only time Zoe supported Dianne during strictly was immediately around when her book was out. There's no doubt she was hoping some of Dianne's fans would come over and buy her shite.

Reactions: 4
I’m praying they’ve not moved to the Brighton area not only because of those pathetic leeches but also from a work POV it makes zero sense for either of them when 90% of their work is based in London.

I often wonder what Joe thinks about the lack of support from Z&A towards Dianne and her projects when they’re so supportive towards them.

Reactions: 9
I’m praying they’ve not moved to the Brighton area not only because of those pathetic leeches but also from a work POV it makes zero sense for either of them when 90% of their work is based in London.

I often wonder what Joe thinks about the lack of support from Z&A towards Dianne and her projects when they’re so supportive towards them.
I'm actually wondering if I'm being too harsh on Aldie. Based in the fact he's acted like a horny teenager with a constant hard on ever since he met Dianne, it wouldn't surprised me if Joe's banned him from having any contact. If I was Joe I'd be pissed about Zoe but he even though he's been supportive i always get the feeling he wants to be the main star in the relationship so suspect he's secretly either not bothered or slightly pleased Dianne's not getting any extra support. If you look at what Margavine do, its barely anything. It is quite telling though that his family have been massively supportive and are obviously very fond of her.

Moving to Brighton would be a disaster. Before lockdown she seemed to barely see her friends and definitely prioritised all her time to Joe and moving somewhere out of lockdown and not driving in this country would just make this even worse. I can see a future where she only ever sees Joe and his lazy arsed sister.

• Heart
I think it’s a bit unfair to say she prioritises Joe over her friends when either she’s in rehearsals or on
Tour with them or they’re on their own tours and many of her friends not even uk based.

Reactions: 5
Because I like Dianne so much I’ve always tried to be positive about Joe but tonight I’m really disappointed in him. He’s come out being very supportive about Zoe, and yes she’s his sister, but not once has he come out and stopped his so called fans that have harassed and trolled Dianne for nearly two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Because I like Dianne so much I’ve always tried to be positive about Joe but tonight I’m really disappointed in him. He’s come out being very supportive about Zoe, and yes she’s his sister, but not once has he come out and stopped his so called fans that have harassed and trolled Dianne for nearly two years.
I've always had a problem with the fact he's always sat there and said nothing when Dianne's had horrific targeted abuse, especially as the majority of the abuse are from his fans. I don't care about the trolls want attention so you should ignore them argument. If you love someone you do anything and everything to protect them. He didn't have to respond directly but could have said something along the lines of leave my bleeping girlfriend alone. But he said nothing. It appears unless you have the surname sugg he doesn't give a toss.

Also the way Zoe's reacting, to me it feels like this is a news story leaked and pushed by her pr agency anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve always assumed that because it was fairly serious and quite obviously one person using multiple accounts sending the majority of the abuse. That their (his) legal and potentially police were involved. If there is/was an active case then he quite possibly legally couldn’t say anything publicly.

Not saying he’s in the right by not saying something FYI but I do believe there was a reason for it but at the same time the abuser was never going to stop no matter how many times Twitter got rid of the accounts so him publicly saying something wouldn’t actually done anything other than aggravate it the person was rather determined.

Reactions: 12
I actually agree with you about that one weirdo fan who obviously had serious mental health issues. I remember them coming on here it it was obvious from the fact strictly didn't even mention it to help ratings that there was some legal action being taken behind the scenes. But we all know for the last 2 years its not just been one fan. There's a small section of HIS fanbase which continually trolls her, and that's just what we see.

I am still shocked by the one post she put out where people actually message her directly and based on the language it was 3 different people. When he confirmed she was his girlfriend he asked them to be nice so knows what they're like. When Zoe gets what's turned out to end up being positive publicity Joe jumps straight in but abuse to your own girlfriend by your own fans and he's silence. It shows either callous indifference or he's actually ok with them doing it. And by saying nothing he's just as complicit and totally condones what they do is fine and as longas theyhelphim make money its fine to call someone he loves an ugly rat faced slag. I know I'll be given 100 reasons why he can't do this but if it was my boyfriend I'd expect him to have my back.

But I also think they're both responsible for not controlling their fans. Over the last year the minions have actively tried to cancel Neil Jones and Dianne should have said something. If you're prepared to let your fans sing your praises, you also should call them out when they're behaving badly.

To be fair to Dianne when she found out Shirley was targeted she immediately came out and said it had to stop

Reactions: 3
Because HIS fans make him money. He’s not going to upset them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.