Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I like Dianne so much I’ve always tried to be positive about Joe but tonight I’m really disappointed in him. He’s come out being very supportive about Zoe, and yes she’s his sister, but not once has he come out and stopped his so called fans that have harassed and trolled Dianne for nearly two years.
I've always had a problem with the fact he's always sat there and said nothing when Dianne's had horrific targeted abuse, especially as the majority of the abuse are from his fans. I don't care about the trolls want attention so you should ignore them argument. If you love someone you do anything and everything to protect them. He didn't have to respond directly but could have said something along the lines of leave my bleeping girlfriend alone. But he said nothing. It appears unless you have the surname sugg he doesn't give a toss.

Also the way Zoe's reacting, to me it feels like this is a news story leaked and pushed by her pr agency anyway.
I'm sorry but I disagree on this point. The reason for this is because Joe himself has never addressed his own trolls and nasty comments he's gotten throughout the years and has said in a video or a stream that he never likes to respond to them or give them attentions as thats what theyre after. You have to remember he's nearly been on Youtube for 10 years now and has probably had every single type of comment and DM said to him and his form of dealing with it is to ignore it and block them and most recently to stop using twitter.

As Dianne is sort of new to the whole social media world I'm sure he probably has spoken to her about it behind closed doors and probably has spoken to her whenever she's gotten the troll comments and DM's. She has also said in a video that she never likes to give them any attention and probably has used the block button herself. If I myself was in their position I would probably do the same as attention is normally what these trolls are after.

The reason why he reposted Zoe's instagram post about the whole 'removal from the GCSE' syllabus recently is probably down to the fact that it was very public and major publications wrote about it; as it was so public and even other celebrities and influencers were posting about it he probably just wanted to repost to show his support as he is now a more of a celebrity in the public eye. You also have to remember that the psycho troll who was tweeting about following Dianne home when she was on strictly with Max made it to the news where it was said that the case was passed to the police and anyone who knows anything about police investigations knows that it's best to keep schtum as much as possible so they can investigate it properly. I would say in that case Joe would have been speaking to her more and showing her love and support.

You can not like Joe if you want or not agree with him on certain points (as I do) but I dont think him not saying anything doesn't mean he doesnt care about Dianne; you dont know whats been said behind closed doors and what goes on in their private life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny how she kept quiet about that particular story!
As did Joe. Its strange how he chooses as and when to speak out....I can't for the life of me see why he didn't rush to her side when this came out. The pair of them only look out for themselves

Reactions: 3
I see on one of her stories someone's accused her of being in dubai. I did wonder when the more deranged minions would start to attack Dianne for daring to have her own life and not post every second. If they have moved they'll go for her and accuse her of lying by implying they still lived in their flat. Of course Joe gets nothing

If Z hadn’t kicked up such a fuss about being the articles about being removed from the gcse syllabus Joe wouldn’t of said anything. He probably wasn’t even aware of her furloughing staff and there’s not much he can publicly say about his sisters crappy business practices

I don't think Zoe furloughing her staff is relevant to a Joe Sugg thread specifically.
They are discussing joe suddenly sticking up for her when he didn’t previously? Don’t think it really matters does it

Anyway. Agree joe won’t stick up for Zoe or Alfie when they do crappy things because it would affect himself. He didn’t comment on the advent calendar, the £1 challenge, the ghostwriting etc.

Joe does whatever benefits brand joe, he’s been finely tuned for vanilla pr that never offends

see on one of her stories someone's accused her of being in dubai
You’d wonder about some people really. Like any so called “fan” can clearly see they are not in Dubai and have made no indication that they were or are going there. Just because they’re not posting super often dosent mean they’re in a different country.

To be fair to these two they’ve been quite conscious and careful when it’s come to Covid regulations. I know it’s not that incredible but compared to other influencers and Joe’s own sister.

Reactions: 6
So it looks like they have moved!! House looks like it will be very nice!

Reactions: 11
Having watched their Sims series I have to say I’m concerned but interested to see how they decorate the interior because some of it was questionable to say the least on the game.

I hope he’s not caved and it’s Brighton/Sussex isolating themselves from literally everyone they know. I still think it’s suburban outer London purely from a work POV. Shifting to Brighton would just add extra travel for D on strictly.

But I am happy for them say what you want about Joe but he is so much happier since Dianne came into his life.

Reactions: 16
Oh god, if Diannes taste in gym wear is anything to go on, I dread her interior design ideas 😂

They seem very genuine & very happy when it comes to their relationship. I know Joe isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but Dianne clearly loves him a lot. And vice versa.

I wouldn't be surprised down near Zoe personally. Dianne has no family here & Joe doesn’t seem overly close to anyone but his mum & Zoe. Thinking about the future & children etc, it’s good to be near family. The Brighton to London commute is pretty popular. Two of my colleagues do 4x a week! Rather them than me but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Gorka lives in Manchester! That’s a fair bit further..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw they look really happy, and I'm happy for them 🏡 (please don't send me off to the rave thread 🤣)
The house isn't what I imagined it would look like, but that garden :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.