Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do know there’s a rave section on this site don’t we 😂😂
I think there's trashing, then there's practically accusing someone of domestic abuse and saying they would 'blow up' at their partner with literally no evidence to back it up.

Reactions: 11
I think there's trashing, then there's practically accusing someone of domestic abuse and saying they would 'blow up' at their partner with literally no evidence to back it up.
Wasn’t aimed at you particularly, seem to be a lot of Joe fans lately that pick apart anything bad that gets said about him.

For the record I think he adores Dianne and would never say he abuses her, he gives her what he perceives as banter like he would the boys and maybe oversteps the mark OCCASIONALLY But that’s all it is, I still find him an annoying tit though

Reactions: 3
I think Dianne's teaching style is to be over supportive and help boost the confidence of her celebs so they have more confidence when the then need to perform. The problem she now has is he actually believed her and now their dating and she's desperate to dance during lockdown, he still believes it. It's good he still loves dancing but might just want to watch himself back before he starts challenging or criticising the pro or anyone else's technique

Those recreating videos were awful as he was so full of himself and kept putting her down. One of the awful sides of his personality is this constant need to put people down. He's done it in any personal relationship he has with someone but with Dianne it must feel exhausting to get it all the time i can't think of a vlog or live where there's not been a fault he's not picked out to her. And before I get everyone coming back to me with long lists of where he's supported her, yes he has. But its the subtle and constant belittling hidden as banter which is nasty as it unconsciously knocks at your confidence and makes you not only question everything but means you aren't in control of your own relationship
Sorry for obviously accusing Joe of being a domestic abuser and daring to suggest he isn't the perfect whipped boyfriend who's constantly bigging up his girlfriend and never calls her stupid or mocks her for not being able to spell.

Can someone @me when this thread turns back into being the usual trash and mocking site and not the fawning over amazing Joe it currently is as I'm not here to gush over all the tit he does

Both he and Zoe have this constant need to put other people down to always make them seem like the best person in the room. He is sometimes downright mean to Dianne and it’s uncalled for her. He laughs at her and not with her.

Reactions: 8
is sometimes downright mean to Dianne and it’s uncalled for her. He laughs at her and not with her.
I think it’s a really poor judgement on his part. Trying to be funny by bringing others down but it comes across as quite cruel. Someone at some stage should have told him that it’s not funny. It’s strange he hasn’t grown out of and matured out of that sense of humour, it’s very teenage like and possibly highlights some of his insecurities in the relationship so he feels he must revert to this form of “humour”.

It’s this poor choice of joking that I dislike most about him.

Reactions: 5
I doubt she knew but women, especially non-Aboriginal women are not allowed to play or in some cases even touch the didgeridoo.
Yeah I doubt either of them knew, I personally only found out from your comment. I’m not sure if that’s the case for most people who are not from Australia. Thanks btw, it’s always good to educate people.

I’m surprised Dianne didn’t know with it being an Instrument originating from Australia. I don’t think they meant harm by it. I’m sure they just didn’t know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She hasn't liked pics of recent dianne and joe together. But dianne pointing 'pointless' next to her name, zoe liked. Def jealous of dianne and her success.

Reactions: 6
She hasn't liked pics of recent dianne and joe together. But dianne pointing 'pointless' next to her name, zoe liked. Def jealous of dianne and her success.
I was curious so just had a look after I seen your comment. She liked the one of them at Christmas and she liked Dianne hello magazine pics. I don’t think she like the one of her podcast though.

She could be jealous because Dianne is getting a lot of good opportunities these days.

I personally don’t know much of what Zoe’s up to these days but do still follow her on Instagram. Seems to me it’s mostly ad posts on insta though.

I wonder if Dianne likes Zoes and Alfie’s photos and if they talk regularly or not.

Last edited:
I was curious so just had a look after I seen your comment. She liked the one of them at Christmas and she liked Dianne hello magazine pics. I don’t think she like the one of her podcast though.

She could be jealous because Dianne is getting a lot of good opportunities these days.

I personally don’t know much of what Zoe’s up to these days but do still follow her on Instagram. Seems to me it’s mostly ad posts on insta though.

I wonder if Dianne likes Zoes and Alfie’s photos and if they talk regularly or not.
I have no sympathy for Zoe, she had all the opportunities in the world given to her on a plate at one point and threw them all away to rot in her mansion - I’m a big fan of Dianne when she’s not pissing about with Joe and I’m glad she’s taking all the opportunities she can!

Reactions: 10
Yeah! Zoe used to get lots of opportunities, I think she has done some questionable things in her to career to stop these. She used to rub me the wrong way a few times from things I’ve heard but I don’t know what she’s like these days

Dianne definitely does deserve all the opportunities she gets. She works hard. I often wonder if the rest of the strictly pros would get as many if they had more followers.

Last edited:
Zoe got offered strictly years ago didn’t she? Only thing that’s held zoe back is Zoe. And maybe her prick of a boyfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I watched Dianne on the One Show last night promoting her podcast, i was waiting for Joe to jump on camera like he normally does but he allowed her to have the limelight this time rightly so!

I watched Dianne on the One Show last night promoting her podcast, i was waiting for Joe to jump on camera like he normally does but he allowed her to have the limelight this time rightly so!
I don't think he's ever interrupted anything 'professional' she's done where he's not explicitly been introduced as a guest beforehand

Reactions: 4
I really like Dianne but I think she looks a bit grubby sometimes. Like her nails are always dirty and sometimes hasn’t washed her face properly but just piled more make up over the old.

Her whole make up and dress sense is so chaotic to me too!?

One one hand it’s refreshing to see someone not obsessive about perfection, but I’d love to see her groomed and dressed really well with natural hair!

Reactions: 9
I really like Dianne but I think she looks a bit grubby sometimes. Like her nails are always dirty and sometimes hasn’t washed her face properly but just piled more make up over the old.

Her whole make up and dress sense is so chaotic to me too!?

One one hand it’s refreshing to see someone not obsessive about perfection, but I’d love to see her groomed and dressed really well with natural hair!
I like that she’s like that. It’s refreshing to see compared to everyone else on instagram, filtered and fillers to the eyeballs.

She spreads a really positive message to younger people to be themselves and work hard.

Not saying she’s perfect but she’s one of the better influencers. So I don’t care how quirky she dresses

Reactions: 12
I love how she doesn’t care what people say about her dress style. It’s personally not my style, I’m definitely a more neutral colour clothing person but it is refreshing to see Dianne in so much colour.

I do admire how she doesn’t wear makeup in some of her vlogs. Hopefully it will help young girls feel more comfortable in their own skin.

I have to agree with you though with her sometimes not washing her face before bed. I think it just makes me anxious because I know how bad it is for the skin and can cause lots of spots.

Reactions: 9
V v true to the posts above re my comments. It is such a healthy change to see someone genuinely showing themselves make up free and natural online.

Maybe she just gives me that not-too-bothered-with-personal-hygiene vibe because she always saying her feet honk and her armpits stink! :ROFLMAO: I’m sure she’s actually clean!

Her fashion sense is def not my cup of tea but at least she’s individual, again, better than the usual influencer uniform all over Instagram.

Reactions: 7
V v true to the posts above re my comments. It is such a healthy change to see someone genuinely showing themselves make up free and natural online.

Maybe she just gives me that not-too-bothered-with-personal-hygiene vibe because she always saying her feet honk and her armpits stink! :ROFLMAO: I’m sure she’s actually clean!

Her fashion sense is def not my cup of tea but at least she’s individual, again, better than the usual influencer uniform all over Instagram.
Yes, she just wears what's she wants and likes! And isn't that what most normal people do anyways? Not everyone has to be a style guru. It's not like when you become famous you have to start putting together well matching fashionable items.
I've got a friend who has always worn not the coolest outfits, but you can tell she has her own taste and that's cool and something a lot of people don't have, she's not influenced by new trends every damn year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.