Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity what Vlogs does this happen in? I try to avoid Zalfie because I can’t cope with Yeowww and Sicckkkk so I don’t watch much of their stuff
Definitely in one of Joe's last year when they went to Brighton, Dianne called Zoe out for being fake about her tattoo. It was also the first time aldo started properly running after Dianne like a dog on heat. Also one of the vlogs this year, maybe Zoe's?, Dianne asked Zoe if she was only over so they'd then promote her tit and then two weeks later.....

I think she's polite and makes the effort with Zoe because Joe's close to his sister but properly knows everything Zoe is about.

Reactions: 5
I see the Joe and Dianne show has now been cancelled out right. I wonder if they will ever do it or if that will be that?

Reactions: 3
I see the Joe and Dianne show has now been cancelled out right. I wonder if they will ever do it or if that will be that?
I think it will probably end up being a stream with the option of a digital download/dvd. They and the team behind it such as the other choreographers and also the writers have put too much time and work into it for it to just end up in the the bin not ever seen by an audience of some kind. The original opening night was just days after the first lockdown unlike pro tour which was postponed months in advance with no rehearsals started.

Reactions: 7
I was so curious to see what Joe would be like on stage next to pro dancers and if he’d be able to keep up

Reactions: 1
I think it will probably end up being a stream with the option of a digital download/dvd. They and the team behind it such as the other choreographers and also the writers have put too much time and work into it for it to just end up in the the bin not ever seen by an audience of some kind. The original opening night was just days after the first lockdown unlike pro tour which was postponed months in advance with no rehearsals started.
That’s a nice idea for their fans and for them as well - I hope they are able to do something with it all. Must be a hell of a lot of work to just get rid of completely !

Reactions: 2
That’s a nice idea for their fans and for them as well - I hope they are able to do something with it all. Must be a hell of a lot of work to just get rid of completely !
I think a download/dvd was on the cards anyway especially with the internationals who weren’t able to travel (not even because of covid just unable to anyway) and the people who couldn’t afford it or didn’t have a show close enough etc

But being brutal I doubt it will tour to the extent it was originally planned if it actually tours at all.

The thing is the original one was planned off the back of strictly and these two being a couple. Is anyone really that interested 2/3 years later? I doubt it

This type of thing is time critical when their is hype and all of the minions will be a couple of years older from when they actually bought the tickets.

I’ve got tickets for something I bought 18 months ago that’s been postponed to this year and not sure I want to see it anymore for example

Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone who bought tickets expected him to dance like a pro lol. It was supposed to be a variety show after all.

They sold quite a lot of tickets but there's no way the show would've been as successful if they had rescheduled it to 2022. So not surprised they cancelled it.

Blimey! When was that filmed?
I still think even now he looks really awkward when he dances and you can see he’s having to think every single step, it doesn’t come naturally to him
This was a live vid filmed today teaching the viewers (and Joe) a new jive routine over the period of half an hour

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This was a live vid filmed today teaching the viewers (and Joe) a new jive routine over the period of half an hour
He should probably stick to streaming computer games 😂

Genuinely though I don’t know why he’s so desperate to make him dancing a thing. He’s good at other stuff like voiceovers and being creative.

Also noticed his tour around the beer brewing place was a full on undeclared advert

Reactions: 6
I definitely think he knows he’s not the best dancer in the world, he said in a vlog recently how did I get to the final and they both said he wasn’t a natural 😂😂

I personally just like how he continues to dance and loves it. It’s something males get a lot of tit for and by him promoting dancing, hopefully it attracts more males to do so.

I by no means think he’s a fantastic dancer, especially by that clip but I suppose he doesn’t seem to be taking it seriously there either and I seen a few clips on Instagram and he seems to be a lot better on them. I think he’s the type of guy that needs a lot of practice

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Also they are in lockdown together with nothing much else to do. Dianne says - ‘I’m doing a jive tutorial, wanna join?’ - I don’t blame him for doing it as it’s not like he as a whole lot of options going on!!

Reactions: 10
I defo thinks he knows he’s not the best dancer in the world, he said in a vlog recently how did I get to the final and they both said he wasn’t a natural but that he worked hard during strictly 😂😂

I personally just like how he continues to dance and loves it. It’s something males get a lot of shot for and by him promoting dancing, hopefully it attracts more males to do so.

I by no means think he’s a fantastic dancer, especially by that clip but I suppose he doesn’t seem to be taking it seriously there either and I seen a few clips on Instagram and he seems to be a lot better on them. I think he’s the type of guy that needs a lot of practice
Exactly! Love how people make fun of his dancing (I personally think he's terrible too) but truth is ... he actually does that himself quite a lot of times 😄

Also, loved how he wanted to dance with Dianne the other day just because she told him she missed dancing. If it makes her happy (and him), then I really hope he continues to do it even when he's sh*t at it!

Reactions: 9
I’m all about people doing things they enjoy even if they aren’t a natural.

I think with practice he could be a lot better, like when on strictly, he was good enough to get to the final. He certainly wasn’t the best finalist and having fans certainly helped him but he wouldn’t of been there if he was awful.

I think ballroom is better for him than Latin, he seemed a lot more relaxed in them on strictly and from clips I’ve seen from Instagram.

It is nice that he’s wanted to continue dancing. So many strictly contestants never go near it again. I suppose he is shacked up with his partner so that probably has something to do with it. Good on him for continuing to do it though, he could sit on his backside 24/7 like his sister.

I think what’s funny and unlikeable about him dancing though is he gives off the impression that he thinks he knows everything. Watch back the video where Dianne looks over Max’s progress, it’s like Joe is critiquing him at times. It’s not the same as critiquing yourself. Same with the videos where they recreate their dances from the show. He thinks he knows more than Dianne even though he’s so out of breathe and she’s the pro. It gives off the vibe that he thinks he’s mint and the next best thing when it comes to dancing.

That’s all probably down to the fact that the person who taught him to dance is his other half. She’s hardly going to to correct him constantly at home and risk him not wanting to dance anymore. I think she stroked his ego on Strictly to boost his confidence, said he was doing really good relative to his ability being a beginner. Then they’re together and she could never break it to him that he’s not ‘that’ good only mediocre and really good for a newbie.

Reactions: 14
Definitely! He can be like that at times. I found the whole reaction to max videos awkward, like he was just sitting there and I think he was thinking he had to make some comments at some points otherwise he looks ridiculous. I like how supportive he was of max though. I agree, I think he knows less than he thinks but I think he felt confident in the reacting dance videos because he had already done them and they were dances he felt more comfortable if you get me, like he knew what to do.

I think Dianne doesn’t want to knock his confidence but should correct him more. I do remember a while back though In one of her videos she corrected him in one of the moves he was doing wrong. She said she didn’t want to correct him cause he looked cute doing them wrong but she wanted him to learn the proper way or something, I can’t fully remember. Hopefully she will continue to correct him though.

I think Dianne's teaching style is to be over supportive and help boost the confidence of her celebs so they have more confidence when the then need to perform. The problem she now has is he actually believed her and now their dating and she's desperate to dance during lockdown, he still believes it. It's good he still loves dancing but might just want to watch himself back before he starts challenging or criticising the pro or anyone else's technique

Those recreating videos were awful as he was so full of himself and kept putting her down. One of the awful sides of his personality is this constant need to put people down. He's done it in any personal relationship he has with someone but with Dianne it must feel exhausting to get it all the time i can't think of a vlog or live where there's not been a fault he's not picked out to her. And before I get everyone coming back to me with long lists of where he's supported her, yes he has. But its the subtle and constant belittling hidden as banter which is nasty as it unconsciously knocks at your confidence and makes you not only question everything but means you aren't in control of your own relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.