Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we have a lot of joe fans here now but sorry I think he’s got an over inflated ego and thinks he’s great at dancing. Fair enough yes it’s nice to keep it up as a hobby. There are a lot of other pros living with their partners and you don’t see them going on and on about strictly, dancing on YouTube, critiquing their partners new dance partner, referring to strictly all the time etc. You know why, because they have actual careers to go back to. Joe clung onto strictly like no one else ever has.

Yes it’s nice he loved doing it and he’s kept it up as a hobby but he should remember that’s Diane’s expertise and he’s good at other things that maybe she isn’t.

All this how generous he is to her too, I bet half the things he’s gifted her are pr packages or gifted.

Does anyone else want to retch every time she calls him little joe. What’s that all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m definitely not a joe fan, I’m a strictly fan in general but Dianne got me watching more YouTube because I was a fan of how positive she was.

Yeah little joe definitely makes me cringe 😬

He does bang on about strictly a bit too much but I think because he still works at strictly that doesn’t help. He has to stay in the know for the podcast. Can be too confident sometimes, I completely agree.

I’m just glad that strictly has made such a positive influence on someone’s life. Suppose dancing and strictly also get him Views so may aswell give people what they want.

I agree, I don’t like the comments he sometimes makes to Dianne. I’m glad Dianne is that type of person though who won’t sit back and take tit like she does to zoe. Shes not scared to say how she feels.

Reactions: 6
Those recreating videos were awful as he was so full of himself and kept putting her down. One of the awful sides of his personality is this constant need to put people down. He's done it in any personal relationship he has with someone but with Dianne it must feel exhausting to get it all the time i can't think of a vlog or live where there's not been a fault he's not picked out to her. And before I get everyone coming back to me with long lists of where he's supported her, yes he has. But its the subtle and constant belittling hidden as banter which is nasty as it unconsciously knocks at your confidence and makes you not only question everything but means you aren't in control of your own relationship
I agree that this is one of his ugly personality traits that he has, alongside the constant farting and making those annoying facial expressions and weird voices.
But I do think he has changed since the beginning of their relationship. I feel like he's not putting her down anymore or not as much as he used to, at least not on camera? Maybe he just needed some time to realise that he can't talk to her the way he does to his mates?

I also think he's whipped af though and that she's often the dominant one in their relationship.

They're both not perfect but their relationship is far from a toxic one imo and they still seem genuinely happy together. That's probably why I don't mind them together.

Does anyone else want to retch every time she calls him little joe. What’s that all about.
It's SO SO weird and cringe and she needs to stop with that 😩

Reactions: 12
I agree that this is one of his ugly personality traits that he has, alongside the constant farting and making those annoying facial expressions and weird voices.
But I do think he has changed since the beginning of their relationship. I feel like he's not putting her down anymore or not as much as he used to, at least not on camera? Maybe he just needed some time to realise that he can't talk to her the way he does to his mates?

I also think he's whipped af though and that she's often the dominant one in their relationship.

They're both not perfect but their relationship is far from a toxic one imo and they still seem genuinely happy together. That's probably why I don't mind them together.
Agreed!

Also just to play devil's advocate Dianne gives it back to Joe just as much as well at times, she's made fun of him plenty of times during the vlogs. Dianne ain't no wallflower or pushover.

I do think they do have a good relationship all in all.

Reactions: 11

It's SO SO weird and cringe and she needs to stop with that 😩
I agree, I think he just needed to learn that how you talk to your mates is not how you talk to your girlfriend. They both still take the piss out of each other, but I don't think it crosses the line from banter anymore. The farting and weird faces and voices I could live without as well, although after that vlog where Dianne pinned him down so he couldn't escape her fart, I'm inclined to think that she's as grim as he is with the farting :sick::LOL:
She definitely has him wrapped round her finger, and she knows it. I do think the 'little Joe' and the way she infantilises him at times is a bit cringe, but if he's ok with it then 🤷‍♀️ they do seem happy together.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the 'little Joe' comes from her family, they have a lot of Joes in the Buswell family
I immediately assumed it was because he has a small knob!

I just can't get over his behaviour in her Instagram tutorial this morning. She was filming and yet still disturbed her to make a cup of tea. Yes Dianne didn't seem bothered and totally panders to him but could you imagine if she dared do the same and walked in during a stream. In her recent vlog you can tell his office is a no go place and I think he'd actually blow up at her afterwards.

Its almost like he can't bear the fact she's successful at something without him. He's even somehow muscled into her new podcast too. It totally wouldn't surprise me if he's also modelling her new yoga gear next.

But you only need to watch Zoe and Alfie to see they're not massively dysfunctional yet or still together just for the views

Reactions: 5
Ehh, I remember Dianne's first flexibility test TikTok before it got deleted, and how 95% of the comments on it were "Joe's packing", I'm not sure that is the reason why he's called little Joe 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the 'little Joe' comes from her family, they have a lot of Joes in the Buswell family
I thought it might have been from Salsa week when they had Johannes as a backing dancer, she would call them her Jos, and there was that story where they were out for lunch and she said "I'm here with big Jo and little Joe" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I immediately assumed it was because he has a small knob!

I just can't get over his behaviour in her Instagram tutorial this morning. She was filming and yet still disturbed her to make a cup of tea. Yes Dianne didn't seem bothered and totally panders to him but could you imagine if she dared do the same and walked in during a stream. In her recent vlog you can tell his office is a no go place and I think he'd actually blow up at her afterwards.

Its almost like he can't bear the fact she's successful at something without him. He's even somehow muscled into her new podcast too. It totally wouldn't surprise me if he's also modelling her new yoga gear next.

But you only need to watch Zoe and Alfie to see they're not massively dysfunctional yet or still together just for the views
She's interrupted his streams on countless occasions. She's often walked in to talk to him about something, or make him jump, or started chatting with the viewers while he's trying to play a game. Also, in a video a while ago she was purposely interrupting him and kept asking silly questions and went to make a tea while he was trying to film a video in the kitchen. They obviously do it to each other and neither of them are particularly bothered by it.

I don't know why you seem to assume he's the slightest bit bothered about what Dianne does or where she goes. I remember in the first lockdown during one of Dianne's workout livestreams she said she was in his office one morning before Joe was awake and accidentally broke his lego. She has free rein of the house just as much as him. She probably does see the office as more 'Joe's space' hence why she doesn't often go in there, but if she did I honestly don't think Joe would give a crap. She's been in there multiple times without him from what she's mentioned.

Sure Joe can be a bit of a prick at times, but he's definitely nowhere near as abusive or controlling as you make him out to be. Dianne is a strong woman and definitely wouldn't put up with any crap like that if tried it. In the dance livestream yesterday all Dianne had to do was say her laces were untied and Joe instantly dropped to the floor to tie them. She didn't ask him to do it. She has him absolutely whipped and wrapped round her little finger.

Reactions: 15
Ehh, I remember Dianne's first flexibility test TikTok before it got deleted, and how 95% of the comments on it were "Joe's packing", I'm not sure that is the reason why he's called little Joe 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

I thought it might have been from Salsa week when they had Johannes as a backing dancer, she would call them her Jos, and there was that story where they were out for lunch and she said "I'm here with big Jo and little Joe" 🤷‍♀️
I remember that TikTok and he did look fairly well hung, plus in the tree house vlog ‘Why does she do this’ the first 10 seconds where Dianne is trying to lift him out of bed, he has a serious case of morning wood 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I remember that TikTok and he did look fairly well hung, plus in the tree house vlog ‘Why does she do this’ the first 10 seconds where Dianne is trying to lift him out of bed, he has a serious case of morning wood 😂
Please someone tell me I'm not the only one who just went to find the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
having known Johannes a long time Dianne does call him big jo (he is a tall guy) and she did say when they were at lunch on tour she was with big jo and little joe

Reactions: 1
She's interrupted his streams on countless occasions. She's often walked in to talk to him about something, or make him jump, or started chatting with the viewers while he's trying to play a game. Also, in a video a while ago she was purposely interrupting him and kept asking silly questions and went to make a tea while he was trying to film a video in the kitchen. They obviously do it to each other and neither of them are particularly bothered by it.

I don't know why you seem to assume he's the slightest bit bothered about what Dianne does or where she goes. I remember in the first lockdown during one of Dianne's workout livestreams she said she was in his office one morning before Joe was awake and accidentally broke his lego. She has free rein of the house just as much as him. She probably does see the office as more 'Joe's space' hence why she doesn't often go in there, but if she did I honestly don't think Joe would give a crap. She's been in there multiple times without him from what she's mentioned.

Sure Joe can be a bit of a prick at times, but he's definitely nowhere near as abusive or controlling as you make him out to be. Dianne is a strong woman and definitely wouldn't put up with any crap like that if tried it. In the dance livestream yesterday all Dianne had to do was say her laces were untied and Joe instantly dropped to the floor to tie them. She didn't ask him to do it. She has him absolutely whipped and wrapped round her little finger.
you can see here how he obviously doesn't care if Dianne walks in or interrupts his streams. There's more in the thread too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.