Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An article was out today that all pros are back next year (though I saw something that hinted at Anton being a judge instead of pro). That means that Karen who is 39 in April will still be there so Dianne could do another 7-8 series.

All depends on whether or not she has other plans (like marriage, kids etc) and also on how her next few years on SCD go. Hopefully she gets a contender this year and has a good run which should hopefully keep her position safe for a while. Also someone who she clicks with - I don't think she and Max George really suited each other and were only paired up because of height reasons.
Oh she could stay until she was well into her 40s if she really wanted to but she has mentioned that she wants to have kids and i can see that happening sometime in the next few years

She must know by now that she lives with the modern equivalent of Ebenezer Scrooge and Joe's notoriously tight at spending any money of his own. He'll definitely drag out having to shell out on an engagement ring or more likely will just get his mum to make one and call it sentimental.

He spends a fortune of her for her birthday and Christmas, I think he would get her a decent ring. He seems to love buying her things.

I think he is just more aware of money rather than wasting it like Alfie on stupid shite 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I really liked her Hello magazine interview and she looked stunning in all the photos! I’ve been watching and enjoying her vlogs of late - I just find her really friendly and down to earth so enjoy watching her. I dont feel she is trying to shill you everything which makes a change !!

Reactions: 9
He spends a fortune of her for her birthday and Christmas, I think he would get her a decent ring. He seems to love buying her things.

I think he is just more aware of money rather than wasting it like Alfie on stupid shite 😂😂
What has he spent a fortune on? I can't think of any expensive things that haven't turned out to be an undisclosed ad or gifted

Reactions: 3
What has he spent a fortune on? I can't think of any expensive things that haven't turned out to be an undisclosed ad or gifted
The Gucci bag he got her for Christmas was £680, I fancied one for myself until I saw the price 🤯

Reactions: 4
A gucci bag, a bike, a £500 jacket, an iphone, a new camera. And then all the ‘smaller’ things on top. I don’t think the trip to Finland a couple of years ago was gifted either

A gucci bag, a bike, a £500 jacket, an iphone, a new camera. And then all the ‘smaller’ things on top. I don’t think the trip to Finland a couple of years ago was gifted either
I think he also bought her an £1000 leather boda skins jacket when they were on tour aswell as the £500 one she got for her birthday.

Reactions: 1
I think he also bought her an £1000 leather boda skins jacket when they were on tour aswell as the £500 one she got for her birthday.
And didn’t he upgrade her flight home once? And am I remembering or did he either pay for or upgrade her parents too?

And didn’t he upgrade her flight home once? And am I remembering or did he either pay for or upgrade her parents too?
He paid for an upgrade when they went to New York. Dianne paid for the upgrade for her parents.

Reactions: 3
Completely unrelated but has anyone else come across her brothers Instagram 😂😂

The guy is nearly 40 and some of the captions he has up.

Thank god Joe and Dianne aren’t that bad.

Completely unrelated but has anyone else come across her brothers Instagram 😂😂

The guy is nearly 40 and some of the captions he has up.

Thank god Joe and Dianne aren’t that bad.
Omg her brother is so annoying. I also thought he was gay for the longest time until I saw he had a gf😂

Reactions: 8
Dianne mentioned in her vlog today that Joe’s Mum joins her Buswellness workouts and texts afterwards to tell her that she’s enjoyed them. I wonder whether Zoe is envious of their relationship. Zoe hardly ever mentioned her Mum.

Dianne mentioned in her vlog today that Joe’s Mum joins her Buswellness workouts and texts afterwards to tell her that she’s enjoyed them. I wonder whether Zoe is envious of their relationship. Zoe hardly ever mentioned her Mum.
That would be Zoe's fault if she is, she's too bothered about the Deyes family and not her own

Maybe Tracey thinks Dianne is like the daughter she never had :ROFLMAO:
She's probably seen and spoken to Dianne more in the 2 years than her actual daughter's whole life. I can imagine Zoe would massively resent the fact her mum has a good relationship with her but it too selfish to put the effort in with her own family

Reactions: 6
Do Dianne and Zoe get on do we think? I feel like Dianne is nice to her and Zoe silently dislikes her and is jealous of her.

Do Dianne and Zoe get on do we think? I feel like Dianne is nice to her and Zoe silently dislikes her and is jealous of her.
I think that for Dianne, family seems to be really important and so she's adopted Joe's family and would put the effort in. Although in previous vlogs she's shown she's not a mug and isn't afraid to call out Zoe's bullshit straight to her face.

I think Zoe secretly hates Dianne and career wise she's more successful, she's got a more stable and happy relationship, has a closer relationship to the Suggs family and she's everything Zoe thinks she is - small, talented and quirky. Plus Zoe's boyfriend appears to be constantly have a hard on around Dianne too. I can imagine its all fake niceness to her face but in her vlogs, you've seen Zoe try to put her down or make her the butt of her joke. Zoe still thinks she's in high school and is some sort of mean girls film where she's Queen bee.

Reactions: 15
Zoe doesn’t like people who she can’t control or have at her beck and call which she can’t do with Dianne.
She’s definitely used some rather bitchy tones with her and laughed at her not with her. It’s just classic mean girl behaviour. I bet she’s bitched about her behind her back to Poppy n co. Zoe is absolutely seething that she’s not no.1 Sugg anymore and I can see her 100% blaming Di rather than her own crappy actions.

Reactions: 8
previous vlogs she's shown she's not a mug and isn't afraid to call out Zoe's bullshit straight to her face.
Out of curiosity what Vlogs does this happen in? I try to avoid Zalfie because I can’t cope with Yeowww and Sicckkkk so I don’t watch much of their stuff

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.