Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she doesn't like the word babe as expressed through the jokes about Andrew and Mel but seriously little joe???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why would you call your bf that there's so many other words !
Joe is no better with the whole Dotty business 😒😒
About the whole motherly thing I swear this pair they either act like 5 yr olds or act like 70 yr olds! At this point, their relationship has gone past the point where I get irritated and cringe, I just find it hilarious to watch :)
Especially when he weighs no more than 8st 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me long story short the deal with these two as a couple? I have only ever really watched ‘Zalfie’ and don’t know much about Joe, so am pretty shocked to learn from the comments that he’s rude and controlling towards Dianne. I always had the impression (just from seeing his tv persona) that he was a nervous nerd type with no self esteem and ecstatic that someone like Dianne could have gone for him?!

Reactions: 4
Has it been removed? Joe must have commanded it!

Can someone tell me long story short the deal with these two as a couple? I have only ever really watched ‘Zalfie’ and don’t know much about Joe, so am pretty shocked to learn from the comments that he’s rude and controlling towards Dianne. I always had the impression (just from seeing his tv persona) that he was a nervous nerd type with no self esteem and ecstatic that someone like Dianne could have gone for him?!
I think it's the classic guy who knows he is punching above his weight so tries to bring the girl down in her esteem so she won't leave him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think joe has no self esteem. He was in the popular boy group at school and then in with the buttercreams ( one of the main ones) on YouTube who went out partying and being duck boys from what I’ve read

Reactions: 6
Joe's tv persona is very different from his persona in vlogs and videos, on TV he comes across, as humble down to earth, shy guy, which is why people really liked him on Strictly, but he comes across very different in his every day life. Joe also was a right duck boy before Strictly and strung girls along and fucked a different Insta model every other night, you can read about this on earlier threads on here or early threads on Gurugossip.

We can't say for sure if he is just playing up to the camera or if he behaves like that all the time, as in some of Dianne's vlogs he seems much more chill & less overbearing. So it's difficult to know, for the most part Joe comes across as dick.

The more recent in the pan episodes are an uncomfortable watch, it basically Joe trying to treat Dianne like a child, even though she survived 30 years of her life without him, but he scolds her, says she does things wrong and even calls her stupid in one episode. To be fair Dianne does play up to the ditzy hyper-active dumb blonde persona in these videos, but Joe comes across as a total knob.

It's on his vlogs that you see what a knob he can be. He is constantly critisising Dianne's spelling (she's dyslexic) He makes snide comments about her intelligence, even when she isn't there he does it to the camera. Like Dianne ain't at all book smart, but she ain't stupid, if you see her on Strictly, in interviews and even in her own videos she is clearly quite competent and professional. She doesn't have a lateral thought process and you can tell straight away she is very quirky and a bit out there.

I think Joe's comments could be ignored or accepted as a joke, if it didn't have an effect on Dianne like after a few months of being with Joe she says things like I wouldn't be smart enough or that's too clever for me. Which is sad considering she has her own successful career, but let's Joe put her down. Before Strictly started back up Dianne had gone into herself and had lost her a bit of her spark.

Joe has a huge ego to boot, which Dianne is always stroking to make him feel like a real man or whatever, but Joe's ego has gotten so big, that they re-did their Strictly dances and he is constantly trying to catch Dianne out, act as though he knows the routines (which she choreographed) better than her and contradict her, even though she's a pro dancer.

As for controlling it's a more it's Joe's way only, like he points out if she leaves presses open, where she now apologises, he tries to embarrass her if she is messy by showing that leaves cups on her side of the room on camera. They very rarely go out with the Buttercreams only really double date with Ollie& Evie, if they do go out, Joe keeps Dianne very close, even at his birthday Dianne was in the kitchen getting people's drinks most of the night. Or like Caspar did a video months ago and Ambar(his gf) messaged Dianne from Caspar's phone & Caspar had a very odd reaction as he was very worried about how Joe would react & was like you know how protective Joe is, says alot when his best mate is worried about a joke message.

Joe knows he has a good thing going with Dianne and has basically locked her into the relationship publically by announcing it on SM, his moving on vlog etc. Because of the Strictly curse and his tv persona Dianne would receive a huge backlash from the public if they were to break up, meaning she is highly unlikely to break up with him because of this. Joe has also signed her to his management company meaning he decides on the direction of her channel tells her what content to include and makes money off of her. If they were to break up he can make it extremely difficult for her to earn any money from SM which would limit her opportunities to grow her channel.

Just some further observations is that Dianne works in a physically demanding job and yet still appears to cook for Joe most of the time, cleans up after dinner, I don't think I have ever seen Joe load the dishwasher & Dianne looked to have done most of the cleaning after his birthday. There is also the point that Joe won't kiss Dianne on camera, but his happy to film her in bed, when she is clearly naked or in lingerie, to insinuate to his viewers that he is going to be getting laid, likes teenage boy bragging to his mates.

That's all I can really think of, I'm sure some of the others can add to this and maybe give you more specific examples or they may have different opinions to me which they will share on the thread. But hopefully this gives you an overview & answers your question. Sorry to everyone for the long post.

Reactions: 11
They were on This Morning talking about the tour. What has Joanne done to her hair looks like she got a red mop on her head.
He is also on Bake off for Stand up to cancer.

Reactions: 1
They were on This Morning talking about the tour. What has Joanne done to her hair looks like she got a red mop on her head.
He is also on Bake off for Stand up to cancer.
I was watching strictly tour clips on Instagram. She’s obviously a great dancer but she’s not the best out of the women. I think she has the red hair to make her stand out from the others. Without the red hair she’d just blend in

Reactions: 8
I was watching strictly tour clips on Instagram. She’s obviously a great dancer but she’s not the best out of the women. I think she has the red hair to make her stand out from the others. Without the red hair she’d just blend in
Its not the colour she's had a blunt straight cut looks too thick.

Reactions: 2
Joe's tv persona is very different from his persona in vlogs and videos, on TV he comes across, as humble down to earth, shy guy, which is why people really liked him on Strictly, but he comes across very different in his every day life. Joe also was a right duck boy before Strictly and strung girls along and fucked a different Insta model every other night, you can read about this on earlier threads on here or early threads on Gurugossip.

We can't say for sure if he is just playing up to the camera or if he behaves like that all the time, as in some of Dianne's vlogs he seems much more chill & less overbearing. So it's difficult to know, for the most part Joe comes across as dick.

The more recent in the pan episodes are an uncomfortable watch, it basically Joe trying to treat Dianne like a child, even though she survived 30 years of her life without him, but he scolds her, says she does things wrong and even calls her stupid in one episode. To be fair Dianne does play up to the ditzy hyper-active dumb blonde persona in these videos, but Joe comes across as a total knob.

It's on his vlogs that you see what a knob he can be. He is constantly critisising Dianne's spelling (she's dyslexic) He makes snide comments about her intelligence, even when she isn't there he does it to the camera. Like Dianne ain't at all book smart, but she ain't stupid, if you see her on Strictly, in interviews and even in her own videos she is clearly quite competent and professional. She doesn't have a lateral thought process and you can tell straight away she is very quirky and a bit out there.

I think Joe's comments could be ignored or accepted as a joke, if it didn't have an effect on Dianne like after a few months of being with Joe she says things like I wouldn't be smart enough or that's too clever for me. Which is sad considering she has her own successful career, but let's Joe put her down. Before Strictly started back up Dianne had gone into herself and had lost her a bit of her spark.

Joe has a huge ego to boot, which Dianne is always stroking to make him feel like a real man or whatever, but Joe's ego has gotten so big, that they re-did their Strictly dances and he is constantly trying to catch Dianne out, act as though he knows the routines (which she choreographed) better than her and contradict her, even though she's a pro dancer.

As for controlling it's a more it's Joe's way only, like he points out if she leaves presses open, where she now apologises, he tries to embarrass her if she is messy by showing that leaves cups on her side of the room on camera. They very rarely go out with the Buttercreams only really double date with Ollie& Evie, if they do go out, Joe keeps Dianne very close, even at his birthday Dianne was in the kitchen getting people's drinks most of the night. Or like Caspar did a video months ago and Ambar(his gf) messaged Dianne from Caspar's phone & Caspar had a very odd reaction as he was very worried about how Joe would react & was like you know how protective Joe is, says alot when his best mate is worried about a joke message.

Joe knows he has a good thing going with Dianne and has basically locked her into the relationship publically by announcing it on SM, his moving on vlog etc. Because of the Strictly curse and his tv persona Dianne would receive a huge backlash from the public if they were to break up, meaning she is highly unlikely to break up with him because of this. Joe has also signed her to his management company meaning he decides on the direction of her channel tells her what content to include and makes money off of her. If they were to break up he can make it extremely difficult for her to earn any money from SM which would limit her opportunities to grow her channel.

Just some further observations is that Dianne works in a physically demanding job and yet still appears to cook for Joe most of the time, cleans up after dinner, I don't think I have ever seen Joe load the dishwasher & Dianne looked to have done most of the cleaning after his birthday. There is also the point that Joe won't kiss Dianne on camera, but his happy to film her in bed, when she is clearly naked or in lingerie, to insinuate to his viewers that he is going to be getting laid, likes teenage boy bragging to his mates.

That's all I can really think of, I'm sure some of the others can add to this and maybe give you more specific examples or they may have different opinions to me which they will share on the thread. But hopefully this gives you an overview & answers your question. Sorry to everyone for the long post.
Thank you for this!!!🙌

I absolutely can’t bear him now after reading all of that😂 I would have never ever guessed that he was a ‘duck boy’ leading insta models on! It’s pretty laughable and has shocked me as it’s not what he comes across like at all!

I bet he’s not actually good enough to be hiding this side of him on TV just to give the appearance of a sweet down to earth guy but rather he has two sides to him. He’s a nervous wreck and scared of actual adults and people that are more mature and intelligent than him (who he works with) but it’s very easy for him to put the hard man act on with girls as it’s the only time he feels macho and can be arrogant as he thinks they are weaker than him?!

Eugh he seems like a total narcissistic control freak🤮 it scares me that even his friends have noticed he is protective of Dianne, that’s major red flags!! If it was his way he would have her all to himself and probably already tries to cut her off from people or stop her going out. It must kill him that he can’t stop it completely because of her work commitments and her constantly meeting new people and being around them! I really want her to dump him now😂 It would be a huge kick in the ego for him and he needs it.

He is also quite similar to Zoe then in terms of everything having to be his way.. How did their parents create such monsters😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’ve been to both the strictly live tours and the strictly pro tour and Dianne is one of the best dancers and also has the best stage presence of any of them. With or without the red hair she would stand out as an exceptional dancer and performer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been to both the strictly live tours and the strictly pro tour and Dianne is one of the best dancers and also has the best stage presence of any of them. With or without the red hair she would stand out as an exceptional dancer and performer.
Good of you to sign up specifically to say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good of you to sign up specifically to say that 😂
Technically she's not one the best dancers, Oti & Katya would be the best by a mile. But like Karen & Gorka, Dianne comes into her own when performing live. Years of stage performance means she has a huge stage presence. Like the pro tour last year, Dianne, Gorka, Karen & Giovanni were the stand out performers. While although Katya & Neil are world champions are technically perfect & are brilliant choreographers, they don't have the experience on stage like some of the other dancers.

Reactions: 4
Was watching Stacey sleeps over with the Saccone jolys. She seemed shocked at how much they get free. She’s good mates with joe so a bit ironic

Reactions: 5
Technically she's not one the best dancers, Oti & Katya would be the best by a mile. But like Karen & Gorka, Dianne comes into her own when performing live. Years of stage performance means she has a huge stage presence. Like the pro tour last year, Dianne, Gorka, Karen & Giovanni were the stand out performers. While although Katya & Neil are world champions are technically perfect & are brilliant choreographers, they don't have the experience on stage like some of the other dancers.
I agree she’s definitely got the biggest and best stage presence of all the pros

Reactions: 1
I agree she’s definitely got the biggest and best stage presence of all the pros
I wouldn't go that far, I think she has good stage presence and will certainly outshine Joe by far in their tour, but she has not got the best stage presence or is not the best technically amongst the pros.

On another note what the hell is she wearing? Like her fashion sense leaves alot to be desired. It's God awful. Just my opinion though.

EOvQg7vWkAAuD-X.jpeg

• Wow
WTF is she wearing?! All the minions are obsessing over her outfit and trying to find out where everything is from 🙄 she looked ridiculous with the bright red hands as well, I get that her hair dye stains them but can’t she wear gloves?

I wouldn't go that far, I think she has good stage presence and will certainly outshine Joe by far in their tour, but she has not got the best stage presence or is not the best technically amongst the pros.

On another note what the hell is she wearing? Like her fashion sense leaves alot to be desired. It's God awful. Just my opinion though.

View attachment 73992
Just posted the exact same thing! Horrific outfit 🤢

Attachments

I'm no Gok Wan but she always dresses terribly. She said she gets most of her clothes from charity shops and she must mean the bins that people use to dump clothes. She would be stunning in normal person clothes and she could just donate some money to charity!

Reactions: 9
I'm no Gok Wan but she always dresses terribly. She said she gets most of her clothes from charity shops and she must mean the bins that people use to dump clothes. She would be stunning in normal person clothes and she could just donate some money to charity!
I think she likes being out there and quirky. It’s not for me, but joe dresses ridiculously sometimes too in big oversized things. He scrubs up well when he makes an effort

Reactions: 5
I like Dianne but I hate joe he will be seething at the joe and Dianne show with Dianne out performing him every show

Reactions: 3
I like Dianne but I hate joe he will be seething at the joe and Dianne show with Dianne out performing him every show
I think it’ll be written so he’s the one with the punchlines etc.

and sorry, but these love notes are nauseating. Can they not just text each other. It’s weird. And if they must, does it need to be on Instagram. They are not 17 years old

btw Phil schofield issmaller than I thought. He’s about the same size as joe I just saw on Diane’s insta

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.