Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’ll be written so he’s the one with the punchlines etc.

and sorry, but these love notes are nauseating. Can they not just text each other. It’s weird. And if they must, does it need to be on Instagram. They are not 17 years old

btw Phil schofield issmaller than I thought. He’s about the same size as joe I just saw on Diane’s insta
That’s what I hope the show is not like. In the interview today most of the questions were directed to joe with the minority to Dianne. Although even if he has all the good punchlines if there is a lot of dancing Dianne will obviously shine a lot more. You can fault them both with many things but no one can disagree that Dianne isn’t extremely talented at what she does and has an absolutely insane work ethic. Joe could take some tips he has one small job and thinks he’s drained and it’s always Dianne cooking and cleaning 😡

Reactions: 6
That’s what I hope the show is not like. In the interview today most of the questions were directed to joe with the minority to Dianne. Although even if he has all the good punchlines if there is a lot of dancing Dianne will obviously shine a lot more. You can fault them both with many things but no one can disagree that Dianne isn’t extremely talented at what she does and has an absolutely insane work ethic. Joe could take some tips he has one small job and thinks he’s drained and it’s always Dianne cooking and cleaning 😡
Even in the promotion ads it’s joe front and centre with Dianne as his prop. Really hope she sees how successful she’d still be without him

Reactions: 9
Even in the promotion ads it’s joe front and centre with Dianne as his prop. Really hope she sees how successful she’d still be without him
Exactly she has a lot of fans on her own of course joe gave her that first bit of popularity but if people weren’t interested in her they wouldn’t follow

Reactions: 5
Maybe barmy Joe is different in private.
That could be the reason why they're actually mannaging to stay together

Reactions: 1
Maybe barmy Joe is different in private.
That could be the reason why they're actually mannaging to stay together
You could be right & Joe could be a nice guy in private. But, the reason I have trouble believing this is why would he be such dick to his girlfriend, try to embarrass her, belittle her on camera and then upload it on a public platform for the world to see and then be a gentleman off camera?
What I am getting at is what reason would Joe have to be a complete knobhead on camera only, unless he is a knobhead full stop & sees nothing wrong with his behaviour.

Reactions: 9
You could be right & Joe could be a nice guy in private. But, the reason I have trouble believing this is why would he be such dick to his girlfriend, try to embarrass her, belittle her on camera and then upload it on a public platform for the world to see and then be a gentleman off camera?
What I am getting at is what reason would Joe have to be a complete knobhead on camera only, unless he is a knobhead full stop & sees nothing wrong with his behaviour.
I feel like I 've always hated the persona he curates in his vlogs, and enjoyed him way better in other people's vlogs for this reason. I feel like he must think that persona he edits together is really winning and delightful but it's really so obnoxious. I don't get it.

A lot of it is probably insecurity. Joe is a small man and not physically imposing in the slightest.

I don’t think he’s a nasty person, I doubt Dianne would have got with him if he was. I think he’s somebody who comes across as mean when they’re trying to be funny. I have the same issue sometimes.

Reactions: 7
A lot of it is probably insecurity. Joe is a small man and not physically imposing in the slightest.

I don’t think he’s a nasty person, I doubt Dianne would have got with him if he was. I think he’s somebody who comes across as mean when they’re trying to be funny. I have the same issue sometimes.
Same, except probably isn't aware it's mean rather than funny after he says it.

Same, except probably isn't aware it's mean rather than funny after he says it.
I think Joe is completely aware and knows th when he is being funny or being a dick, he knows how to stay out of scandal and changes to suit the situations he is in.

As when he was on Strictly and when on tv, he puts on the nice, humble guy persona. Joe knew he would be scrutinised in the media being the first social media star on Strictly and considering what happened with Jack Maynard. Joe wouldn't have wanted bad press. So kept up this nice act on his SM and in any of his vlogs or the reaction videos posted during Strictly. He also kept up the nice guy act until the Strictly tour ends & he wasn't getting the same medis attention, so didn't need to pretend at being a nice guy. It was around this time that his knob head persona came out & when he started being an ass towards Dianne and this persona has just become more exaggerated since.

TBH, at this point I think Joe only plays different characters and doesn't actually have his own personality, it's very hard to know what he actually like off camera, personally he is very disingenuous and an ass.

Reactions: 8
I think Joe is completely aware and knows th when he is being funny or being a dick, he knows how to stay out of scandal and changes to suit the situations he is in.

As when he was on Strictly and when on tv, he puts on the nice, humble guy persona. Joe knew he would be scrutinised in the media being the first social media star on Strictly and considering what happened with Jack Maynard. Joe wouldn't have wanted bad press. So kept up this nice act on his SM and in any of his vlogs or the reaction videos posted during Strictly. He also kept up the nice guy act until the Strictly tour ends & he wasn't getting the same medis attention, so didn't need to pretend at being a nice guy. It was around this time that his knob head persona came out & when he started being an ass towards Dianne and this persona has just become more exaggerated since.

TBH, at this point I think Joe only plays different characters and doesn't actually have his own personality, it's very hard to know what he actually like off camera, personally he is very disingenuous and an ass.
You’re giving him way too much credit, Joe isn’t smart enough to pull off all that.
The differences are because he was constantly shitting himself during strictly and he is far less nervous in normal vlogs etc.

Reactions: 4
You’re giving him way too much credit, Joe isn’t smart enough to pull off all that.
The differences are because he was constantly shitting himself during strictly and he is far less nervous in normal vlogs etc.
Joes always been very pr trained. He’s joked about it himself. He knows exactly what to say and how to act and when and where to do it.
exactly why he’s never been involved in any scandal, old tweets etc

Reactions: 6

That could be. I just can't figure out why he would want to play a mean boy character that is rude and horrible on his vlog channel other than that he thinks people will think it's funny, smart, or charming.

Dianne isn’t performing In the shows today and hasn’t been active online u should hear the upset of the minions praying that they hope she is ok. W T F

Dianne isn’t performing In the shows today and hasn’t been active online u should hear the upset of the minions praying that they hope she is ok. W T F
Her and Karen both didn't perform today and so other pros filled in, the halloween number Dianne leads was cut. I do hope it's nothing too serious and she can get back to dancing soon.

Reactions: 2
Her and Karen both didn't perform today and so other pros filled in, the halloween number Dianne leads was cut. I do hope it's nothing too serious and she can get back to dancing soon.
Tbh I think it will probably just be a bug or virus, especially because they were both unable to perform (just hope they haven’t passed it on to any others if so. The minions are being over dramatic as per 🙄

I see that joe is out with the buttercream tonight... now that Dianne has went off on tour he has no one else to hang around so has went back to them

Joe's latest post is interesting, Dianne as work not family. Hope she bins him soon.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.