Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly tho I hope she is ok and not having a relapse of her previous ED where she said she was eating little and exercising whenever she can. In all of joes latest vlogs she’s exercising in them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Watched Joe's latest vlog with my tissues ironed ready for the tribute to Dianne's grandfather and the warm family Christmas welcome he was given 😂 He spent longer focusing on his back spots. That beach is gorgeous though💗

• Sick
  • Haha
Actually found joes latest video quite sad. Christmas morning and joe, Dianne and her brother are more bothered about footage.

joe clinging onto waitress now with his American accent. He needs to get a grip. He looks bleeping rough to say he’s had weeks in the sunshine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just watched Dianne and her brothers recent vlogs from Christmas Day and I have to say they actually brought a tear to my eye. As annoying as she can be, she’s harmless and clearly has a great bond with all of her family even though she lives on the other side of the world. The tribute to her grandfather was actually really sad and I hope she is taking time to deal with it. Joe on the other hand is still as irritating as ever. Can’t believe I’m saying it but I’m starting to warm back up to Dianne again... not sure if it’s purely because joe is such a dick to her that I actually feel for the girl. Anyway... Dianne will be off on the strictly tour soon and I am PRAYING joe doesn’t tag along but I’m sure he will find a way 🙄

Reactions: 8
Looking like the creepy uncle is jumping on Dianne's insta photo montage of the holiday to show her young fans what an amazing guy he is and all that. He is very odd, I know I ain't taking his word for it that Joe is a gentleman, considering he thinks it's appropriate to join teen girls lives, tell them about Dianne's personal life, like kids even set up a go fund me for him to go see Dianne on tour last year, it was quickly removed, but it's all very strange.
Screenshot_20200103-095536.png

Joe actually did a tweet dedicated to the bushfires! Yay progress......only took like 2 weeks....

That uncle makes me so uncomfortable-on some of his day to day posts without anything to do with Dianne/Joe, loads of fan accounts are commenting on how they hope he has a a great day and all this..... I think he is in group chats with some of them😳

From Dianne's end of holiday spam, it seems they had a really great time and she comments on how her family love Joe. Joe also posted a pic with her family and even though I dislike him, I hope that he does find something/spend more time with Dianne's family because they do seem like a really honest bunch (bar the creepy uncle) and I'm not making excuses for him but when the family nearest to him are Zozeebo and Alfafa, it doesn't help him and his character whatsoever. Yes, he should visit his family more often (I mean he sees them more than Zozo so...), but I think they just help to fluff his ego. With two siblings who have reached fame, their family dynamic will have changed from when he was a child-his mum has 200k followers on insta, his grandad has 70k (?), so they aren't a typical down to earth family, whereas Dianne's lot seem far more genuine and I think could help ground him a bit more.

Just read this back and it doesn't make any sense lol 😂

Edit: Basically, I think Dianne's family could be good for him and are probably more down to earth than his own family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Joe actually did a tweet dedicated to the bushfires! Yay progress......only took like 2 weeks....

That uncle makes me so uncomfortable-on some of his day to day posts without anything to do with Dianne/Joe, loads of fan accounts are commenting on how they hope he has a a great day and all this..... I think he is in group chats with some of them😳

From Dianne's end of holiday spam, it seems they had a really great time and she comments on how her family love Joe. Joe also posted a pic with her family and even though I dislike him, I hope that he does find something/spend more time with Dianne's family because they do seem like a really honest bunch (bar the creepy uncle) and I'm not making excuses for him but when the family nearest to him are Zozeebo and Alfafa, it doesn't help him and his character whatsoever. Yes, he should visit his family more often (I mean he sees them more than Zozo so...), but I think they just help to fluff his ego. With two siblings who have reached fame, their family dynamic will have changed from when he was a child-his mum has 200k followers on insta, his grandad has 70k (?), so they aren't a typical down to earth family, whereas Dianne's lot seem far more genuine and I think could help ground him a bit more.

Just read this back and it doesn't make any sense lol 😂

Edit: Basically, I think Dianne's family could be good for him and are probably more down to earth than his own family.
The bushfires Have finally started getting huge coverage on the uk news ( maybe I missed it but first time I saw real coverage was yesterday) so that might be why

Reactions: 2
I think the only work Dianne has actually had done is her lips and Botox. People saying she’s had her boobs done I honestly don’t think she has

Reactions: 3
I think the only work Dianne has actually had done is her lips and Botox. People saying she’s had her boobs done I honestly don’t think she has
She also works on tv in front of millions. If you've got the money and the look is part of your job. No harm in getting work done.

I agree just fillers and botox, boobs get squished and vanish in too many pics to be implants. I would definitely get nips and tweaks if on TV, very few dont. I havent seen a wrinkle on strictly unless it's taffeta.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree just fillers and botox, boobs get squished and vanish in too many pics to be implants. I would definitely get nips and tweaks if on TV, very few dont. I havent seen a wrinkle on strictly unless it's taffeta.
I mean many of the male dancers are using anabolic steroids.

Reactions: 1
IMG_2827.jpg
this made me laugh hehe
even some of the twitter fans have realised what a creep he is

im surprised they both vlogged alllll the big family events on the Oz trip. Especially dianne with her first trip back in over a year, camera on and in people's faces (including the kids) on christmas eve, day, nye etc I dont think she would've done that pre joe which is depressing. and bleeping out swearing 🙄 I'm done now. genuinely not watching either anymore at risk of sounding dramatic id rather not watch her become a worse person because of him, she is so much better without him.

Reactions: 7
im surprised they both vlogged alllll the big family events on the Oz trip. Especially dianne with her first trip back in over a year, camera on and in people's faces (including the kids) on christmas eve, day, nye etc I dont think she would've done that pre joe which is depressing. and bleeping out swearing 🙄 I'm done now. genuinely not watching either anymore at risk of sounding dramatic id rather not watch her become a worse person because of him, she is so much better without him.
She's gotta ride that zeitgeist
She has to make sure people keep caring

The same thing happened to Dianne around June/July, before Strictly started. she starts copying Joe's behaviour, with the jump scares the over-enthusasim, the burping and also becomes more ditzy. I have absolutely no idea why, cause she is far more likeable & engaging in videos that don't include Joe or he is only in them for a small section.

Like clearly she is being advised about her channel's content & direction by Joe, as both new year's eves vlogs were practically the same down to the sunset montage. I'm hoping Dianne does videos or vlogs from the Strictly tour, as Joe won't be around, so she won't act up the dumb-blonde, farts are funny persona and she may actually put out some unique content.

The views on her recent vlogs are slowing, so clearly people are getting bored with watching this type of video from her & not watching straight away like some of her other ones. Personally I think she is better at sit down videos or teaching/demo videos, as she's quite good at speaking and can be quite witty, but she should vlog more of what the pro's do on tour, like. Joe showed tour from a celeb's pic, but I would be far more interested to see more of the dancers and the people work in the production, people who Dianne would know well.

Her brother isn’t going to the funeral either it would seem from his Instagram story

I mean, at least it will be fun to watch and see if he flops or flies?
He'll be good I think - he tends to put a lot of effort in when its being paid for and getting him mainstream clout - probably had diannes mum helping teach him over Christmas

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.