Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they had split privately, they would be keeping up the charade until after the Joe and Dianne tour, far too much money to be made from that to break the contracts that will be in place for that already. Would cost them a fortune to cancel.

Reactions: 4
Even if they had split privately, they would be keeping up the charade until after the Joe and Dianne tour, far too much money to be made from that to break the contracts that will be in place for that already. Would cost them a fortune to cancel.
Where did it even come from that they had split

Where did it even come from that they had split
Minions on twitter probably. Their 12 year old heads explode over anything, saw Dianne wasn’t in the show and assumed there was a break up, not taking into account another dancer wasn’t performing either (Karen I think).

Reactions: 2
Minions on twitter probably. Their 12 year old heads explode over anything, saw Dianne wasn’t in the show and assumed there was a break up, not taking into account another dancer wasn’t performing either (Karen I think).
Oh right ye her and karen apparently have food poisoning or a virus

Reactions: 3
A precious poster on her asked if they have split, I haven’t seen anything on twitter about them splitting so no idea where they got it from
There are like 5 accounts on Twitter that are set up to troll Dianne, then they delete the tweets or the accounts get deleted and set up under new names. Some of the tit thats said really is just deluded.

Both Dianne & Karen are sick, the reason it's not being announced is a few years ago, Neil & Brendan Cole got a bug and the papers picked it up & it caused absolute chaos, as the tabloids made out that the whole cast were sick and that shows would be cancelled. So people were ringing the venues and complaining about it being cancelled. Even though it wasn't, the producers don't want that again, so both Karen & Dianne are off SM & nothing is being announced, other than A.J wishing Dianne to get well soon on insta yesterday evening.

Reactions: 5
There are like 5 accounts on Twitter that are set up to troll Dianne, then they delete the tweets or the accounts get deleted and set up under new names. Some of the tit thats said really is just deluded.

Both Dianne & Karen are sick, the reason it's not being announced is a few years ago, Neil & Brendan Cole got a bug and the papers picked it up & it caused absolute chaos, as the tabloids made out that the whole cast were sick and that shows would be cancelled. So people were ringing the venues and complaining about it being cancelled. Even though it wasn't, the producers don't want that again, so both Karen & Dianne are off SM & nothing is being announced, other than A.J wishing Dianne to get well soon on insta yesterday evening.
I see these accounts all the time, it’s crazy. I think it’s actually the same person setting up multiple accounts and arguing with themselves 😂

Also just seen a tweet from one of the minions claiming that they should remove Ireland from the strictly tour. The reasons being that Dianne and Karen caught a bug from a flight (not sure where they got this from considering nothing has been mentioned) and also because Ireland has its own version of strictly. They have now deleted the tweet as someone called them out on it and they tried to backtrack 😂 do these idiots not realize that they also fly to Scotland and many other places in tour, not just Ireland?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see these accounts all the time, it’s crazy. I think it’s actually the same person setting up multiple accounts and arguing with themselves 😂

Also just seen a tweet from one of the minions claiming that they should remove Ireland from the strictly tour. The reasons being that Dianne and Karen caught a bug from a flight (not sure where they got this from considering nothing has been mentioned) and also because Ireland has its own version of strictly. They have now deleted the tweet as someone called them out on it and they tried to backtrack 😂 do these idiots not realize that they also fly to Scotland and many other places in tour, not just Ireland?
Ehh, do they realise that the flight from Manchester to Ireland is 30 min flying from Manchester to Aberdeen is longer. And the Irish dancing with the Stars is a load tit.

Some of them accounts r absolutely vile towards Dianne and they tag her in all their posts. I hope she doesn’t see any of it because it’s so horrible no matter what u think of her

Reactions: 1
Some of them accounts r absolutely vile towards Dianne and they tag her in all their posts. I hope she doesn’t see any of it because it’s so horrible no matter what u think of her
She has seen them, cause she liked someone's reply to one of the troll accounts, the minions were having heart failure all day, she also has blocked a number of them, but they keep making more. Suppose that's the way it goes when your life is all online & you go out with a guy who is loved by obsessed, lonely teen girls who all want to marry him. If she wants to earn big from brand deals & YouTube, there are always going to be trolls tearing her down.

Reactions: 3
A thirty minute video about what he’s done in the last year. What was the need? It was really an explanation it was a brag sesh. He’s done really well, I won’t ever deny that. He’s found his niche and ran with it. The voiceover/impressions/cartoon stuff suits him to a T!

A thirty minute video about what he’s done in the last year. What was the need? It was really an explanation it was a brag sesh. He’s done really well, I won’t ever deny that. He’s found his niche and ran with it. The voiceover/impressions/cartoon stuff suits him to a T!
Thumbnail was clickbait, thought they had split up with his sad face and 'explain'. As soon as I clicked in I clicked out again.

He annoys me so much all’s he wanted through that whole video was sympathy and congratulations

Ego stroke

E30252B3-EDE1-49F2-B18F-825AEDAA3D9C.jpeg
“hardworking” i could think of so many more people that are more hardworking than them. delusional minions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ego stroke
Well, when Dianne's not around to puff it up and is clearly quite sick & can't travel back to him (Her, Karen & some of the crew have basically been quarantined in the hotel, as they can't risk the bug spreading), he needs the minions to

Scratch that just saw that Dianne has been stroking his massive ego from afar.
Screenshot_20200127-093521.png
Screenshot_20200127-093555.png

I skimmed through it, apparently he has spent all weekend editing it, don't how it took long to add in a few clips from vlogs. He also has said his song is out the 31st of January. He has been saying this since October though.

But I will say that Joe has probably done more this year compared to the Buttercreams, Zalfie and the rest of the O.G Brit squad combined in 2019.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well, when Dianne's not around to puff it up and is clearly quite sick & can't travel back to him (Her, Karen & some of the crew have basically been quarantined in the hotel, as they can't risk the bug spreading), he needs the minions to

Scratch that just saw that Dianne has been stroking his massive ego from afar.
View attachment 76618View attachment 76617

I skimmed through it, apparently he has spent all weekend editing it, don't how it took long to add in a few clips from vlogs. He also has said his song is out the 31st of January. He has been saying this since October though.

But I will say that Joe has probably done more this year compared to the Buttercreams, Zalfie and the rest of the O.G Brit squad combined in 2019.
You know for a fact Dianne would be at that hotel with him if it was the other way round. Funny how when she’s not allowed out he’s out with the boys. But any other time he’s either with her or making her travel back

Agree that joes done more in the public eye. I’d say by far caspar is the hardest working. He’s got actual business he runs. He’s building a block of student flats in South Africa... he’s much more of an entrepreneur than joe who seems to want to be mainstream entertainment.

Mikey is setting up some sweet company but seems to have someone else In with him and the rest of them well god knows what they live on. They can’t still be making coin off the back of joe and caspar

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.