Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be good I think - he tends to put a lot of effort in when its being paid for and getting him mainstream clout - probably had diannes mum helping teach him over Christmas
I don't follow him super closely so I don't know which one to expect. I always enjoyed Joe a lot more when other people are vlogging him. I don't like the persona that he creates for himself in his own vlogs.

Reactions: 5
He'll be good I think - he tends to put a lot of effort in when its being paid for and getting him mainstream clout - probably had diannes mum helping teach him over Christmas
Think it was filmed the last Sunday in October, he had a cut finger that was connected to a secret project and it is filmed months in advance. He's on Would I Lie To You on the 17th Jan and there's one more thing filmed that is still not known.

Reactions: 2
Think it was filmed the last Sunday in October, he had a cut finger that was connected to a secret project and it is filmed months in advance. He's on Would I Lie To You on the 17th Jan and there's one more thing filmed that is still not known.
Ah ok. Still think he’ll be pretty good. Joe doesn’t like being bad at stuff and especially won’t when it’s on the bbc and he’s desperate to get more mainstream.
Calling it now he’ll just constantly make rubbish puns the whole episode

Reactions: 7
I see he's following in scamella's footsteps and going the GBBO 🙄🙄 a great line up the weedy frog boy appears, yawn!

Reactions: 4
I see he's following in scamella's footsteps and going the GBBO 🙄🙄 a great line up the weedy frog boy appears, yawn!
But he's God's gift to the world we should be honored that we peasants have the opportunity to watch him Pratt about.

He may do alright on it, as it's not live, but like that Dance Edna show they just want his name so the teen fan girls will tune in. Considering they all sat in & watched the whole Dame Edna show for a minute of Joe, they will be definetly be tuning in as they will get at least an hour of his humble, gentleman persona in the background with 30 second clips of him talking.

Good shout by channel 4 in a business/charity sense to book him for bake off rather than get him a presenting role when the live show is on, considering how wooden he was doing comic relief.

Reactions: 3
But he's God's gift to the world we should be honored that we peasants have the opportunity to watch him Pratt about.

He may do alright on it, as it's not live, but like that Dance Edna show they just want his name so the teen fan girls will tune in. Considering they all sat in & watched the whole Dame Edna show for a minute of Joe, they will be definetly be tuning in as they will get at least an hour of his humble, gentleman persona in the background with 30 second clips of him talking.

Good shout by channel 4 in a business/charity sense to book him for bake off rather than get him a presenting role when the live show is on, considering how wooden he was doing comic relief.
The other day I was thinking about New Years 2018/2019 and I remembered how awkward he was-trying to cut off Stacey so the autocue can be exactly on time, it was so funny! He presented an episode of the One Show and I seem to remember he wasn't too bad but I agree he struggles with live shows and I would expect him to because he is just an ordinary bloke who makes videos at the end of the day.

The other day I was thinking about New Years 2018/2019 and I remembered how awkward he was-trying to cut off Stacey so the autocue can be exactly on time, it was so funny! He presented an episode of the One Show and I seem to remember he wasn't too bad but I agree he struggles with live shows and I would expect him to because he is just an ordinary bloke who makes videos at the end of the day.
Now, that you mention the autocue & how Joe wanted to be perfectly on time, does anyone know does Joe have OCD or some ritualistic disorder? I know he has spoken that he has anxiety and that & I don't want to offend anyone, but I thought someone may know more about OCD in general & may be able to make an informed opinion about it.

It's just your comment got me thinking about how Joe wants everything done a certain way and is overly picky about things. It may explain why he is such a knob to Dianne. I know no one can say for definite by his videos, but may be able to give a good analysis if Joe has a disorder or of he is just a controlling knob.

Dance shoes on... so guessing they are practising dancing for their show. Yawn

by the way, why does he always wear knee pads. Is that a thing? He’s not skateboarding or doing something dangerous?
this is from when they did training for the christmas special.

Dance shoes on... so guessing they are practising dancing for their show. Yawn

by the way, why does he always wear knee pads. Is that a thing? He’s not skateboarding or doing something dangerous?
The knee pads actually have a lot of use. If your dance involves any knee walks or going to a knee they stop a lot of pain and help you slide. Of course you wouldn’t wear large ones over the clothes during an actual performance mind.

Reactions: 6
The knee pads actually have a lot of use. If your dance involves any knee walks or going to a knee they stop a lot of pain and help you slide. Of course you wouldn’t wear large ones over the clothes during an actual performance mind.
I'm guessing they are very useful for Dianne more so then Joe. As she spends so much time arse licking & sucking up to Joe, I wouldn't be surprised if she spends the rest of her time doing the same in aliteral sense, so kneepads would be very useful to her .🤪🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Apparently the fans are loving Dianne latest tick tock at it shows Joe in his pants...

• Sick
I wonder why Zoe is working out in her gym probably Dianne being all motivated and Zoe not wanting to be upstaged.

Or to keep any eye on alfie....
Alfie only made it into the gym at the end, so even seeing Dianne stretching, bending over etc, wasn't enough to get his lazy ass out of bed.

Zoe probably worked out, cause she seems to like Dianne and is probably trying to show off that she has home gym cause Dianne likes going to gym.

Reactions: 8
Mark is Dianne’s dad for those who don’t know... this is a whole new level of stalking messaging someone’s dad
From what I can gather the girl commented on Diannes latest post and then he replied via that dm.

From what I can gather the girl commented on Diannes latest post and then he replied via that dm.
Fair enough, didn’t realise that.
That being said, I see the minions messaging her family every day it makes me so uneasy 🤢

her family love the attention especially that annoying brother - can easily make socisal media private.
not saying people should message them but they all seem to love the limelight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.