Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times will joe go and see Dianne on this tour and the pro tour cos he went to the pro tour atleast 7 times last year

Reactions: 2
How many times will joe go and see Dianne on this tour and the pro tour cos he went to the pro tour atleast 7 times last year
He will go maybe 3 times at most, but Dianne will be the one making the effort, to travel back down to London whenever she has a day off. Joe did not watch Dianne on the pro tour 7 times, he went 3 times and one of those times he moaned cause Dianne wasn't allowed to come home and he had to go stay in a hotel that night.

Reactions: 6
He will go maybe 3 times at most, but Dianne will be the one making the effort, to travel back down to London whenever she has a day off. Joe did not watch Dianne on the pro tour 7 times, he went 3 times and one of those times he moaned cause Dianne wasn't allowed to come home and he had to go stay in a hotel that night.
I think he’ll be there a lot. As he’ll be wanting her to rehearse for their show in their spare time... their show is only a few weeks away isn’t it?

I think he’ll be there a lot. As he’ll be wanting her to rehearse for their show in their spare time... their show is only a few weeks away isn’t it?
It starts the end of March I think, I could be wrong, live tour finishes mid February, so there is about a month between both. Just my opinion, but I think Joe will go to the Liverpool tour & one in London.

If he does go to anymore, can't see him actually watching the show, but hanging out back stage messing about with the pros and celebs trying relive Strictly again. Dianne also won't have as much time back stage as she a backing dancer, so will in all the group numbers & probably 6/7 partner routines in show, so 3/4 each half, last year she only had 1 partner routine with Joe each half.

If anyone has any idea or can make any guesses, wonder what the story is with casting in the J&D show, are Joe & Dianne going to be auditioning, I'd the production company going to be casting for them, is there a choreographer, as Dianne being on tour won't have much time to choreograph, audition dancer, teach Joe & other dancers, then see if it works on stage. The reason for my question is a lot of the other pros who tour have been announcing their casts over the past few weeks & alot of the dancers who preform in the tours year on year, do back-up dancing on Strictly & on DWTS Ireland have already signed to other tours.

Reactions: 5
The relationship as a whole generally baffles me
I know she doesn't like the word babe as expressed through the jokes about Andrew and Mel but seriously little joe???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why would you call your bf that there's so many other words !
Joe is no better with the whole Dotty business 😒😒
About the whole motherly thing I swear this pair they either act like 5 yr olds or act like 70 yr olds! At this point, their relationship has gone past the point where I get irritated and cringe, I just find it hilarious to watch :)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm
I know she doesn't like the word babe as expressed through the jokes about Andrew and Mel but seriously little joe???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why would you call your bf that there's so many other words !
Joe is no better with the whole Dotty business 😒😒
About the whole motherly thing I swear this pair they either act like 5 yr olds or act like 70 yr olds! At this point, their relationship has gone past the point where I get irritated and cringe, I just find it hilarious to watch :)
I'm the same I just watch to see how ridiculous they have become as a couple, but yet are normal when not together and how obsessive and mental the minions are.

All the soppy, cringey stuff Dianne has posted, has Joe posted anything at all?

Reactions: 3
Imagine calling your boyfriend “little”. Jesus wept. They’re full grown ass adults. Not baines. Give the “cutesy” act a rest.

Reactions: 7
Now he’s going on “Would I lie to you” Tonight 😭😭 how long is he gonna milk this for

Now he’s going on “Would I lie to you” Tonight 😭😭 how long is he gonna milk this for
That was filmed back in September, but he is going on this morning on Monday to promote the tour, so it's looking like he will be trying to get on every tv show to promote it.

That was filmed back in September, but he is going on this morning on Monday to promote the tour, so it's looking like he will be trying to get on every tv show to promote it.
If the tour hasn’t already sold out it’s going to struggle. Surely most people would have bought when released or got them as Christmas gifts?

If the tour hasn’t already sold out it’s going to struggle. Surely most people would have bought when released or got them as Christmas gifts?
I think it will do alright but not phenomenally- actually a lot of tickets for that sort of thing are bought close to the time in the last few months as unless you have a very specific interest in them you wouldn't really buy tickets a year before. They will be promoting the hell out of it the next few months and will probably drum up some more sales. It's not going to sell out or fill arenas but I saw something somewhere a bit back that said it was doing better than most other strictly related tours. That being said, he does have an 8 million following on yt so.... :)

Reactions: 1
Dianne is so busy on this tour she’s in lierally nearly every dance I hope joe doesn’t have her filming some stupid vlog with him

This title really gets me. How hot can a man be if they’re the height & weight of a 14? yr old. How tall is he? The few times I’ve seen a pic of Dianne w/ a typical sized handsome man, it just looks right. Joe is a funny guy. He obviously struggled in the dating dept. Here’s a strange story for ya. So many yrs ago I *only* made out w/ a scrawny guy. His *member* was, I kid you not, the size of a finger. Longer & super narrow in diameter. One would assume that if it’s going to be small, that it would likely be short. So I tend to see small scrawny men as likely having this issue. He & his wife had fundraisers for IVF that never worked. Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just out of interest, did anyone see him on Would I Lie To You the other day?? I had it on in the background and tbf he wasn't as awkward as he usually is on tv. He obviously was nowhere near as funny as the other people on it but I thought he was more natural that time.
Rob Brydon introduced him again talking about strictly 😆 😆 he's milking it for dear life !

Reactions: 1
Saw that video and maybe someone here may have the answer. Only ever heard Caspar say that Joe's dick is big for Joe's stature but not has big as his to which Joe agree. Call me cynical, but how is it after years of Joe vlogging & being videoed by others, had photoshoots wearing tight trousers, has no one ever noticed or commented that Joe has a large package?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.