Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the tweets from the horrendous minions yesterday... they were fuming as they are going to see joe in waitress today and might not have been able to due to what happened in London. It’s actually shocking, the last photo is what someone tweeted after being called out 😂🙄
That's all kinds of f'd up! Influencers are just influencing "stans" on how to be as narcissistic as they are. They think they're so big and influential. Like with Strictly saying they are the biggest viewers and it would die without them when actually it lost viewers. I bet those people also gave Saffron grief about when she said about her train being late as someone had died by suicide.

Reactions: 3
That's all kinds of f'd up! Influencers are just influencing "stans" on how to be as narcissistic as they are. They think they're so big and influential. Like with Strictly saying they are the biggest viewers and it would die without them when actually it lost viewers. I bet those people also gave Saffron grief about when she said about her train being late as someone had died by suicide.
To be fair, saffron deserved all the grief she got after that comment.

Reactions: 7
So Joe is now done with Waitress & it's December, wonder what tit he will spew out for vlogmas this year, anyone got any ideas?. But after being on stage for a half hour 4 days a week & an hour 2 days a week. Its the hardest he's worked in years. He is probably exhausted and may spare everyone the mundane already done a million times before content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Joe is now done with Waitress & it's December, wonder what tit he will spew out for vlogmas this year, anyone got any ideas?. But after being on stage for a half hour 4 days a week & an hour 2 days a week. Its the hardest he's worked in years. He is probably exhausted and may spare everyone the mundane already done a million times before content.
Christmas Special prerecord on Tuesday (?) I think, so more strictly content where he clings onto his 2 months of tv fame!!!! soooooo excited 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
If somebody told me Joe and Dianne were into pegging that last video was not what I would have thought

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny seeing all the minions panicking on twitter because they have found out Dianne is doing the strictly live tour. They are worried that joe won’t be able to learn the routines in time for their own tour if Dianne is away 😂 also seen a lot of them claiming that Dianne is overworking herself and should take a break 🙄 she was voted out of strictly 2 months ago and all she’s done since is dance in group numbers and train for the Christmas special so I’m sure she will survive... praying they don’t win the Christmas special today 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Looks like Joe is making it the Joe show, so she isn't really needed until later, that or she has given up on it so isn't putting as much time into it so is doing the live tour to make some more money before the tit show ruins them both

Reactions: 4
Isn’t this the exact same problem that Dianne had with her last 2 ex’s,that she worked all the time/always put her work first. She claims to be all about family and be really family orientated etc yet when she has the chance to spend more than a week back in Australia she decides to take more work and as a backing dancer no less???

Isn’t this the exact same problem that Dianne had with her last 2 ex’s,that she worked all the time/always put her work first. She claims to be all about family and be really family orientated etc yet when she has the chance to spend more than a week back in Australia she decides to take more work and as a backing dancer no less???
I don't blame her as I imagine being a dancer, retirement age is a lot earlier 🤔

Reactions: 9
Got a feeling they will win today. Not that I want them to. The "fandom" won't be able to keep quiet for more than a second and will be proclaiming it's what they (the minions) deserve. Hopefully they'll give him the brush off then.

If Dianne wants to do the tour she should be allowed to do the tour. It's part of her job. Not as if Joe will be working hard or has to work from one location so could go to some places. While he tries to think up jokes for their (his) show.

Reactions: 6
Got a feeling they will win today. Not that I want them to. The "fandom" won't be able to keep quiet for more than a second and will be proclaiming it's what they (the minions) deserve. Hopefully they'll give him the brush off then.

If Dianne wants to do the tour she should be allowed to do the tour. It's part of her job. Not as if Joe will be working hard or has to work from one location so could go to some places. While he tries to think up jokes for their (his) show.
I’m not so sure that they will win... none of the joe and Dianne fans on twitter got tickets as I remember looking when the tickets got sent out. I know not everyone is on twitter, but I think a couple like Debbie and Kevin or Gemma and Gorka (especially as they have a new baby and may try and use her to get votes 😂) have a better chance of winning

Reactions: 3
I don't blame her as I imagine being a dancer, retirement age is a lot earlier 🤔
I don't blame her either, she May as well cash in while she is still able to. She's 30, so being a Strictly dancer will last 5 more years maximum if she isn't dropped from the line up or doesn't want to start a family before that. So now is the time she will make the most money, Dianne may be slightly dim, but she does seem to be good with her money, so she is probably trying to make bank so she can be more financially secure when Strictly does end. Strictly is really the only thing she has independent of Joe and it also gives her financial independence from Joe, at least his lazy attitude hasn't rubbed off on her yet.

Reactions: 9
The Strictly live tour is £70,000, even for a back up dancer. Easy money for 3 and a bit weeks touring plus rehearsals. Obviously not a lot of dancing in their own show as Joe needs a week for a 1 and a half minute routine never mind a full song.
I'll be surprised if they win the Christmas Special, they seem to have Street/commercial. I'm expecting a Kevin/Debbie win with a Quickstep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.