Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Strictly live tour is Ā£70,000, even for a back up dancer. Easy money for 3 and a bit weeks touring plus rehearsals. Obviously not a lot of dancing in their own show as Joe needs a week for a 1 and a half minute routine never mind a full song.
I'll be surprised if they win the Christmas Special, they seem to have Street/commercial. I'm expecting a Kevin/Debbie win with a Quickstep.
Is that amount paid to both the professionals & the ā€˜celebsā€™?

Reactions: 3
Is that amount paid to both the professionals & the ā€˜celebsā€™?
No the pros get that for the tour, they get about Ā£30,000 for Strictly and another Ā£70,000 for the pro tour. The celebs negotiate their own deals when they are invited on the tour. When they start Strictly they have to give dates for their availability and if they are entertaining or get far in the competition, they are asked to do the tour if they are available & then will negotiate their pay.

Reactions: 5
No the pros get that for the tour, they get about Ā£30,000 for Strictly and another Ā£70,000 for the pro tour. The celebs negotiate their own deals when they are invited on the tour. When they start Strictly they have to give dates for their availability and if they are entertaining or get far in the competition, they are asked to do the tour if they are available & then will negotiate their pay.
Bet joe is seething that heā€™s not on the tour this year.

his first day of vlogmas was about 4 minutes of basically wearing a wig and the rest was him fooling around at waitress in footage he forgot to upload

the 4 minutes was basically an advert for mark ferris too. Who joe earns a cut of his earnings so yeah bit shady

Reactions: 7
Bet joe is seething that heā€™s not on the tour this year.

his first day of vlogmas was about 4 minutes of basically wearing a wig and the rest was him fooling around at waitress in footage he forgot to upload

the 4 minutes was basically an advert for mark ferris too. Who joe earns a cut of his earnings so yeah bit shady
Didn't bother watching it, does only make content now when he has something/someone to advertise or promote. He is actually getting worse than Zoe at this point. Also saw a tweet that he already failed at vlogmas on day 2.

Iā€™ve not watched many of his videos recently but found that vlogmas led to a few others , so Iā€™m not sure which this was in (they were all very similar in content ) but when Joe was trying to trick Dianne with that ā€˜I bet I can get you to move your hands without touching themā€™ and she didnā€™t fall for it, he showed a really nasty side of himself for a moment. When he said ā€œbut you canā€™t even... spell anything, and you donā€™t fall for that!ā€ He might as well have been saying ā€œbut youā€™re thick as tit...!ā€ It was all in his tone- he seemed to stop himself actually saying it but I feel certain he was thinking it. Iā€™ve never seen him behave so maliciously, it doesnā€™t suit him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve not watched many of his videos recently but found that vlogmas led to a few others , so Iā€™m not sure which this was in (they were all very similar in content ) but when Joe was trying to trick Dianne with that ā€˜I bet I can get you to move your hands without touching themā€™ and she didnā€™t fall for it, he showed a really nasty side of himself for a moment. When he said ā€œbut you canā€™t even... spell anything, and you donā€™t fall for that!ā€ He might as well have been saying ā€œbut youā€™re thick as tit...!ā€ It was all in his tone- he seemed to stop himself actually saying it but I feel certain he was thinking it. Iā€™ve never seen him behave so maliciously, it doesnā€™t suit him
Heā€™s mean to her all the time if you watch any of the in the pan videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
New to the thread, but I came here to say exactly this.
Iā€™ve only watched their in the pan videos, and it makes me INCREDIBLY uncomfortable how mean Joe is to Dianne.
I want to shake Diane and say YOU DESERVE BETTER.

Reactions: 8
Yeah Iā€™ve never watched them... ironically I think my decision was due to not being able to put up with their smug coupley-ness when they first got together...

Tho I probably should have said i have seen people accuse joe of it plenty of times on here, but the moments Iā€™d seen from vlogs never seemed that bad. Just like normal affectionate teasing. So I think I started to assume the accusation was an exaggeration in general, which is why I was a bit shocked despite seeing lots of discussion about it. Itā€™s one of those things that you have to see for yourself.

Haha people kicking off that the strictly result has been leaked

ā€œOne shocked fan tweeted: 'Just checked under the strictly spoiler tweet and wow people really donā€™t care about others they fully mention the name of the pro or the celebrity. donā€™t they realize that not everyone would like to know before christmas??ā€'

the clues in the SPOILER part. Donā€™t google it or twitter search it šŸ˜‚

ā€œAnother added: 'As if an election on the run up to Christmas wasn't a killer I've just seen the strictly spoiler. Shoot me now.'ā€

Reactions: 6
New to the thread, but I came here to say exactly this.
Iā€™ve only watched their in the pan videos, and it makes me INCREDIBLY uncomfortable how mean Joe is to Dianne.
I want to shake Diane and say YOU DESERVE BETTER.
That's one of the reasons I don't really watch his videos anymore, it's just awful to watch him be so horrible to her and then see in the comments how the minions think they are "couple goals". I still watch Dianne's insta stories and what's going on with then on Twitter via the minions, but can't bear to watch videos when they are together, I'll watch some of Dianne's videos that don't involve Joe, because she is actually quite tolerable when he's not around.

I got why she stayed with him in the beginning, but she has a successful career, is making money from YT & insta ads, she's gaining followers, while Joe is losing them, other than signing to his management I don't get why she stays with him anymore. She has her own fanbase now, who are more fans of her than Joe, with her tours last year, this year, Strictly, insta and YT her income is probably higher than ever. Wonder is she just sticking with him till after their tour & will leave then, cause I honestly can't see any reason for her to stay with him, especially when he treats her as bad as he does. Anyone have any thoughts or insights into this?

• Heart
Thatā€™s the problem with YouTube. Whilst I donā€™t mind Dianne. Itā€™s all about knowing someone to be successful. Look at Anastasia kingsborth mum, got over 100k on Instagram and getting deals.
mikey and jack and to some extent josh from the buttercreams ( Josh seems to put some effort into the rare videos he does)

its disgusting people are making so much money basically but knowing the right people.

same as a load of celebrity kids.

Anyone think it's a bit weird that neither Joe nor Margravine have congratulated Dianne on this. Shes got a swipe up to vote on his nomination for Waitress, her dancing management posted but nothing from Joe or more importantly Margravine, her actual management for social media.

She must be knackered stroking Joe's ego permanently, maybe when The Joe Show (with a bit of Dianne) is finished she might come to her senses and get out of this nasty relationship. She's genuinely lovely on her own, still watch her but skip anything with Joe in, I'm sure she would continue to thrive without him.

Reactions: 9
Joe reminds me of a teenage boy trying to wind up the girl he fancies because heā€™s not man enough to tell her he likes her,
Heā€™s probably still laughing as ā€œboobsā€

Iā€™ve not watched either of them in months, is he doing half arsed vlogmas like Zoe?!

• Heart
Joe reminds me of a teenage boy trying to wind up the girl he fancies because heā€™s not man enough to tell her he likes her,
He probably still laughing as ā€œboobsā€

Iā€™ve not watched either of them in months, is he doing half arsed vlogmas like Zoe?!
Yep! First day was 4 minutes of footage and then he found some old footage of waitress he whacked in to get to his ten minute Adsense

• Haha
Thatā€™s the problem with YouTube. Whilst I donā€™t mind Dianne. Itā€™s all about knowing someone to be successful. Look at Anastasia kingsborth mum, got over 100k on Instagram and getting deals.
mikey and jack and to some extent josh from the buttercreams ( Josh seems to put some effort into the rare videos he does)

its disgusting people are making so much money basically but knowing the right people.

same as a load of celebrity kids.
It never changes. Basically, it is who you know, not what you know. There are ofc exceptions,. but people fool themsellves if they think British society does not work within circles.

He probably still laughing as ā€œboobsā€

He reminds me of a boring bastard

• Haha
He reminds me of a boring bastard
I would replace boring with juvenile!!!
I would say heā€™s a laugh if youā€™re on a night out and drunk,
but heā€™s the type of ā€œlaughā€ that gets boring by Monday when adults are going about their daily life and joe is making fart noises behind his girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would replace boring with juvenile!!!
I would say heā€™s a laugh if youā€™re on a night out and drunk,
but heā€™s the type of ā€œlaughā€ that gets boring by Monday when adults are going about their daily life and joe is making fart noises behind his girlfriend.
Iā€™m bored of his content. So so so so bored.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.