Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which other dances do you reckon Dianne has been involved with? I reckon Gorka for sure!

Reactions: 8
Maybe Dianne needs her own thread seeing as this has turned into about her.
Their almost always in each other’s videos though, we will still talk about Joe in Dianne’s and vice versa. Of course do have separate ones for Zoe and Alfie but there’s loads of overlap in the chat. And their lives are more separate. With the tour coming up next year (and an Xmas trip to Australia?) they are set to be together a lot.

That said I’m not hugely against it. I just don’t think it’s that necessary.

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Joe or Dianne anymore as I can't stand either of them but here he is crawling all over tonights strictly IG stories "hi everyone Joe Sugg here just giving some advice to the semi finalist" piss off mate who do you actually think you are .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't follow Joe or Dianne anymore as I can't stand either of them but here he is crawling all over tonights strictly IG stories "hi everyone Joe Sugg here just giving some advice to the semi finalist" piss off mate who do you actually think you are .
can only see the one story...

Reactions: 3
Why can't she write proper English though? It boggles my mind!
I know everyone can make mistakes. But English isn't my first language (technically my third, but I consider it my second), and even I know how to write "pretty", "everyone" and use normal punctuation. Seriously, she's an adult! This makes her look so incredibly stupid.

Reactions: 4
Were you hoping for more ? Crawling all over as in he's not a part of this year's cast but yet again here he is .
not at all - just the way it was posted originally made out that there were a ton of stories with him in and there is only one. Just misunderstood what you meant, that’s all!

Reactions: 5
Why can't she write proper English though? It boggles my mind!
I know everyone can make mistakes. But English isn't my first language (technically my third, but I consider it my second), and even I know how to write "pretty", "everyone" and use normal punctuation. Seriously, she's an adult! This makes her look so incredibly stupid.
She is dyslexic, I think she said in an in the pan video, so her spelling isn't great and it's also why when she speaks, she can get her sentence structure muddled. Another reason for the bad spelling is she left school at 15 and never really had much writing to do in her career, so never had any reason to improve it.

Reactions: 9
She is dyslexic, I think she said in an in the pan video, so her spelling isn't great and it's also why when she speaks, she can get her sentence structure muddled. Another reason for the bad spelling is she left school at 15 and never really had much writing to do in her career, so never had any reason to improve it.
Ah ok, didn't know that. In that case I shouldn't have ranted about it.
Although I still feel like she could consider some tutoring.

Reactions: 7
Well the pictures on Dianne's insta don't bode well for their tour. Looks like Joe is going to drop her. Maybe she is doing the live tour while Joe goes to the gym & does some core & strength training.
Screenshot_20191208-094053.png
Screenshot_20191208-114454.png
Screenshot_20191208-114509.png

Also the minions are all super excited about an interview in radio times where Joe says he will propose "one day" & "jokes about getting Dianne a haribo ring". Looks like he getting his dating advice from Alfie. Here screenshots of the interview curtesyof the minions
Screenshot_20191207-174651.png

Screenshot_20191207-174718.png

What can you do as a couple that you can't when engaged or married? Definitely been taking relationship advice from Alfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am glad they're not rushing to get engaged/married quick.
He's definitely not going to rush in his mind he's still just an 18 year old, I can actually imagine him in his late thirties and still saying he's to young or not mature enough .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.