Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you search Joe_Sugg Saffron Barker (I.e Joe mentioning Saffron in tweets) nothing comes up
Joe is just a sore loser, he would never of wished any other YT luck on Strictly unless it was one of the buttercreams or someone from Margarvine & then he would use them for content & to make fun of. He can't do that with Saffron.

It's also confirmed Dianne did travel back to London last night, at God knows what time, she must have only got back in the early hours. Joe honestly has her wrapped around his little finger.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Wow I didn't know about those tweets. I would feel like a horrible person by not showing someone who had supported me that much some love in return, but clearly Joe thinks he was entitled to that support and shouldn't have to return the favour.

On a more positive note, Dianne looked amazing with the shorter wig over the weekend. She should really cut it.

Reactions: 9
Wow I didn't know about those tweets. I would feel like a horrible person by not showing someone who had supported me that much some love in return, but clearly Joe thinks he was entitled to that support and shouldn't have to return the favour.

On a more positive note, Dianne looked amazing with the shorter wig over the weekend. She should really cut it.
It suits her age more than the long hair

Reactions: 7
38839065-9B27-40F3-A8FD-B994C0E17ECE.png
I mean i would think she deserves it if her content was actually good. but it’s just crappy prank videos and the occasional hair tutorial and vlog, nothing new here

Reactions: 6
View attachment 58346 I mean i would think she deserves it if her content was actually good. but it’s just crappy prank videos and the occasional hair tutorial and vlog, nothing new here
I would say, now that she is getting the view if she changed up her content to more dance related stuff, hairdressing her channel would do even better. I watched her q&a & she briefly talked about leaving Bunbury to set up a salon in Perth and after a year moved to states, as she got work as a dancer. She's actually had quite an interesting life & when Joe isn't around and she stops the dumb act, she's quite good. But being with Margarvine & getting content ideas from Joe, her channel will stagnate much faster, especially a few weeks after Xmas when Strictly & hype over the Xmas special is over.

Reactions: 8
He’s really milking the more funny and talented cast of waitress for content isn’t he
I mean they are all actors, they love the attention.

And I actually came here to say how bleeping unbearably annoying is that old fella? Not to mention creepy. He’s got that intense, loud extroverted personality that you see in certain actors and entertainers - Jim Carrey springs to mind. The difference is this guy is not remotely witty or charismatic. What’s worse is the recurring ‘gag’ of dropping his trousers and running around with them by his ankles yelling in a weird child-like voice. It’s creepy and gross as well as being so painfully annoying.

I would feel so uncomfortable around him. Honestly i would without the overgrown toddler pulling his trousers down at any opportunity just because he is SO loud and SO unfunny. But this act brings such an unnecessary creepy element to the room. You can tell Joe and the others are uncomfortable too - their laughter seems very forced. But does that stop him? Being around people that can’t read a situation while also behaving like that is so exhausting. I immediately skip through any moment I see him now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean they are all actors, they love the attention.

And I actually came here to say how bleeping unbearably annoying is that old fella? Not to mention creepy. He’s got that intense, loud extroverted personality that you see in certain actors and entertainers - Jim Carrey springs to mind. The difference is this guy is not remotely witty or charismatic. What’s worse is the recurring ‘gag’ of dropping his trousers and running around with them by his ankles yelling in a weird child-like voice. It’s creepy and gross as well as being so painfully annoying.

I would feel so uncomfortable around him. Honestly i would without the overgrown toddler pulling his trousers down at any opportunity just because he is SO loud and SO unfunny. But this act brings such an unnecessary creepy element to the room. You can tell Joe and the others are uncomfortable too - their laughter seems very forced. But does that stop him? Being around people that can’t read a situation while also behaving like that is so exhausting. I immediately skip through any moment I see him now.
I think the old fella is constantly ‘in character’ on joes blogs. I’m sure there’s been snippets where he’s normal. Joes probably asked him to do that for the vlogs tbh

joes started copying his sister with that forced fake air laugh where no laugh actually comes out and it’s really annoying

Reactions: 5
Wtf is she wearing...
I’ve got a friend who is a Joanne Stan, and she genuinely posted on twitter saying Dianne looked good in this outfit. I’m so tempted to start cutting her out. Because she has also been to see Waitress and got a picture with Joe. It’s all just kinda tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always dresses as if she's been blindfolded and told to pick something out of a jumble sale box 😂😂. I'm sure Joe must think some of her outfits are bloody awful🤔

She always dresses as if she's been blindfolded and told to pick something out of a jumble sale box 😂😂. I'm sure Joe must think some of her outfits are bloody awful🤔
That outfit is dreadful, it maybe one of the dresses designed by the one of the Strictly choreographers, Gordana, who is trying to start a fashion design label, both Dianne & Oti wore her dresses to the Pride of Britain Awards. If not made by Gordanna, then I'm guessing it was gifted.

Just watched Dianne's new video teaching some girl how to dance. It's pretty good. When she does videos where she knows what she is talking about her personality shines through, the dumb persona put on for Joe vanishes completely. She still messed about and her editing still has slow mo's, but I suppose it matches her personality.

I will say what annoyed me in the video was the mentioning of Joe and even putting a clip of him dancing in the video. Does her Margarvine contract have a clause where Joe has to be praised for at least a minute of every video she uploads, cause it definetly seems that way.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.