Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone above maybe right, that she looks to have lost weight, as she when she is not on Strictly & with Joe her clothes are much baggier/bulkier, so when she is in tighter fitting clothes she looks much thinner. When I actually looked through her insta at pictures from hctgs and to pictures taken from Strictly there is much difference. I also never factored in that she has probably become better at editing pictures.
Screenshot_20191231-081708.png
Screenshot_20191231-081544.png
Screenshot_20191231-080507.png
Screenshot_20191231-080525.png

Anyways sorry for causing the confusion, she hasn't actually lost a huge amount of weight. It's just the awful clothes she wears.

Reactions: 3
I think her grandad had been ill for a while. On her cousin's story, he said he was told to be in palliative care in March but he said no so that's a lot of worrying plus being on other side of the world.

Reactions: 4
Before we get admonished by Miss Moderator, we are on page 51. Is there any advance on Dianne Buswell's Sex God for the next thread title?

e.g. Dianne Buswell's Sex God (Prince of Arse)?

It's not a huge loss I dont think and she was slim to start with. I remember her brother said in one of his vlogs that J&D skip meals. To play devil's avocado with myself I have noticed that so many youtubers lose weight over the course of their 'career'. I follow a lot of beauty and make up vloggers and they all end up losing weight as their channel progresses. Suppose looking at your face and body in editing makes you more self conscious.
Jep - I caught that when I binge-watched through the Melski tuff the other day. It may be worth remembering the Happyful Interview with DB in the Autumn, when she described having to fly home from the USA bcs she was on a bad diet and had to be picked up from the airport by Rena. When DB started to openly cohabit with JS in January, it looked as if she was about to bring some order to his chaotic lifestyle, instead of which it seems she has regressed to his bohemian habits It is no accident that Sugg is thin: he eats irregularly and badly and seems to exercise under duress. I daresay if he had his way, he would taunt DB into exercising less as well. 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Couldn't get in over Christmas so just wanted to wish everybody a happy New Year. May 2020 be good for you and yours. I don't keep up with Dianne and Joe much these days but for whatever changes she's gone through I wish she'd lasted longer on Strictly this series - the whole thing was an insufferable bore and I didn't even bother with the last few weeks. I got more entertainment out of the old Alfie video where he tried not to spend anything in a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I thought the same before reading the threads here and another site. I remember reading a comment in the daily mail that he snagged some girl's friend and either cried or vomited on her. Skills.

Shagged...
I saw the same comment- about 12 months ago? :unsure: Friend of a friend, from memory. It was reported as post-coital vomiting. but you know how messages get mixed in the passing-on. And the Mail has some really odd posters on Sugg, which makes Tattle look like a fan club

Reactions: 4
Before we get admonished by Miss Moderator, we are on page 51. Is there any advance on Dianne Buswell's Sex God for the next thread title?

e.g. Dianne Buswell's Sex God (Prince of Arse)?

Jep - I caught that when I binge-watched through the Melski tuff the other day. It may be worth remembering the Happyful Interview with DB in the Autumn, when she described having to fly home from the USA bcs she was on a bad diet and had to be picked up from the airport by Rena. When DB started to openly cohabit with JS in January, it looked as if she was about to bring some order to his chaotic lifestyle, instead of which it seems she has regressed to his bohemian habits It is no accident that Sugg is thin: he eats irregularly and badly and seems to exercise under duress. I daresay if he had his way, he would taunt DB into exercising less as well. 😮
In one of his vlogs with Zoe and Dianne, they talked about never doing a food shop, which I can see if Dianne is on/off tour and Joe is in/out of the house/alone/can't be arsed so they probably have an half-empty fridge most of the time-eating breakfast then snacking during the day and scraping something together for dinner/ordering in for dinner or just snacking again if one of them isn't there. As for Joe having a chaotic eating pattern before, (maybe it's showing me up more) but when I lived alone at uni I rarely had a proper dinner-just ate what I could find in the fridge, popping down to the Tesco Express if I needed to. With the two of them all over the place and often leaving each other alone in the house I can understand how they are still chaotic.

Also, aside from Joe and Dianne, I hope y'all have a wonderful New Year and a happy, healthy 2020!! :) ❤

Reactions: 2
I’m not “Miss Moderator“ 😐 I prefer ooh, however let’s go for it.....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.