Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she wearing...
On her insta she says something about her amazing (totally not free) stylist??? Seriously they need to rethink their career choice! 😂 😂
It's such a shame when she dresses horribly because she is such a pretty girl and has so much potential-really just want to run up to London and sort out her wardrobe 😆 😆

Reactions: 3
As someone who grew up dancing, i gotta say, i think dance costumes have a severe effect on a person's fashion sense for the rest of their life
Even if this dress is a promotion, or if it isn't, a lot of her style might be influenced by a lifetime of dance fashion which can be quite horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AE4B3174-4588-4464-A06A-1714D91B1571.jpeg
oh isn’t she the perfect human being 🙄 “national treasure” you have got to be joking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 59798 oh isn’t she the perfect human being 🙄 “national treasure” you have got to be joking
How can she be a national treasure she isn't even from the UK.
Podcaster?? Don't say Joe has started his own podcast as he such an expert podcaster from the BBC one & has got Dianne involved.
Camerawoman? Doesn't she either just her phone or Joe's old camera, it's not exactly studio camera technology she deals with.
Comedy? Has she got her own stand up now. I'll accept dancer, hairdresser & YouTube, but the rest are utter bollox.

Surely this is an ad?!
What is the story surrounding ads and family & friends, like how many times has she waitress and gushed about how good it is. Joe's her bf, but she got free tickets so should she still be putting ad/gifted on any posts or videos she does on it. Same goes for when Joe plugged Here Comes the Girls Tour, he even did a whole video promoting it and the pro tour he went to that a few times & there was never #ad or #gifted.

I'm just sort of confused as to if they need to declare ads when family or friends are involved, hoping someone can give an answer to this.

How can she be a national treasure she isn't even from the UK.
Podcaster?? Don't say Joe has started his own podcast as he such an expert podcaster from the BBC one & has got Dianne involved.
Camerawoman? Doesn't she either just her phone or Joe's old camera, it's not exactly studio camera technology she deals with.
Comedy? Has she got her own stand up now. I'll accept dancer, hairdresser & YouTube, but the rest are utter bollox.

What is the story surrounding ads and family & friends, like how many times has she waitress and gushed about how good it is. Joe's her bf, but she got free tickets so should she still be putting ad/gifted on any posts or videos she does on it. Same goes for when Joe plugged Here Comes the Girls Tour, he even did a whole video promoting it and the pro tour he went to that a few times & there was never #ad or #gifted.

I'm just sort of confused as to if they need to declare ads when family or friends are involved, hoping someone can give an answer to this.
They definitely should be declaring zoella stuff. Joe got Zoe’s colour pop pr set last year and was all salty and declared it and said ‘Even though it’s technically a gift from my sister’

it’s not pal. It’s a gift from her company

• Angry
Did anyone see Dianne did a collaboration with Talia Mar?
She taught her a dance - of course. But it wasn’t boring because it’s a pleasure to see someone talented working - and she’s a great teacher too. Seeing her like that gives an impression of a mature and accomplished woman. I wish she would stop the ‘stupid but cute’ act.

Reactions: 16
I posted about this twitter account a couple of months ago, I was told he had cerebral palsy therefore felt slightly guilty for slagging them off. Turns out he is a 25 year old man (as I suspected) who is obsessed with joe and diannes’s whereabouts constantly and is using twitter to speak to underage fans... he is vile 🤮
I mean. I wouldn’t be bothered if this is true. Dianne is much more likeable without him. Look at her with talia mar on their latest videos

I mean. I wouldn’t be bothered if this is true. Dianne is much more likeable without him. Look at her with talia mar on their latest videos
You wouldn’t be bothered by a grown man speaking to underage girls while pretending to be younger ?

Reactions: 5
You wouldn’t be bothered by a grown man speaking to underage girls while pretending to be younger ?
I wouldn't be bothered if Joe and Dianne weren't living together anymore??
Not sure where you got that I'd be okay with grown men speaking to underage girls...

I did say '...Dianne is much more likeable without him' so thought it was pretty obvious what I meant if you read my whole post

I wouldn't be bothered if Joe and Dianne weren't living together anymore??
Not sure where you got that I'd be okay with grown men speaking to underage girls...

I did say '...Dianne is much more likeable without him' so thought it was pretty obvious what I meant if you read my whole post
I did read your whole post... but the post was mainly talking about what this man had been doing on twitter so I just misunderstood, apologies 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did read your whole post... but the post was mainly talking about what this man had been doing on twitter so I just misunderstood, apologies 🤷🏻‍♀️
No worries just a misunderstanding I was quoting about what those tweets said :)

I posted about this twitter account a couple of months ago, I was told he had cerebral palsy therefore felt slightly guilty for slagging them off. Turns out he is a 25 year old man (as I suspected) who is obsessed with joe and diannes’s whereabouts constantly and is using twitter to speak to underage fans... he is vile 🤮
It's very odd behaviour from a grown man. I went on the account and from his tweets he's completely obsessed with where Dianne is all the time, here are a few more example of their tweets. Screenshot_20191128-115634.png Screenshot_20191128-114432.png Screenshot_20191128-120242.png Screenshot_20191128-114357.png Screenshot_20191128-120003.png Screenshot_20191128-115525.png

What is worrying is the tweets they post, which are clearly meant to get engagement from Joe & Dianne's young fan base. This man is 25 and the tweets below are just some of what they post, so of course a load of teen and pre-teen girls reply and like and probably dm this creep.

Screenshot_20191128-114823.png Screenshot_20191128-114105.png Screenshot_20191128-114841.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not clicking on images so maybe that’s why i’m not fully understanding what the tweets are about? But they read in such broken English, that I don’t even care to look into it. Dianne can’t delete his tweets? I’m unfamiliar with twitter.

I’m not clicking on images so maybe that’s why i’m not fully understanding what the tweets are about? But they read in such broken English, that I don’t even care to look into it. Dianne can’t delete his tweets? I’m unfamiliar with twitter.
No you can’t delete someone else’s tweets, unfortunately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.