Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that I don't think Joe likes Saffron very much! I mean I can't be sure but on the podcast whenever the other lady mentions her he is never very enthused. As a 'social media star' I would have thought he would have congratulated her more when she was announced although I suspect he is jealous that she has replaced him as the token YouTuber.
He didn’t once wish he luck, he could easily be ‘rooting’ for the other youtuber now Dianne is out. The same way they all root for KSI because he’s bringing youtubers to the mainstream etc.

I think saffron has more chance of getting presenting work than joe and that probably worries him. We all thought his mainstream stuff would flourish when the bbc gave him the New Year’s Eve gig... but he’s been on nothing since. Podcast isn’t really mainstream, who’s nan listens to podcasts

joe is self obsessed and instead of being team saffron wants to make it about him, him dancing round his lounge,his show with dancing... how many ex contestants have had the sheer arrogance to think they are now dancers the way joe does

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that I don't think Joe likes Saffron very much! I mean I can't be sure but on the podcast whenever the other lady mentions her he is never very enthused. As a 'social media star' I would have thought he would have congratulated her more when she was announced although I suspect he is jealous that she has replaced him as the token YouTuber.
She's a better dancer than him so it's not surprising.

Reactions: 11
I think saffron has more chance of getting presenting work than joe and that probably worries him. We all thought his mainstream stuff would flourish when the bbc gave him the New Year’s Eve gig... but he’s been on nothing since. Podcast isn’t really mainstream, who’s nan listens to podcasts
I really don’t think she will get presenting work, she is so wooden and lacking in personality, she would be even worse than Joe in a live TV presenting situation I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just because they have the same job doesn't mean they have to like each other lol
The more youtubers become mainstream, the more mainstream opportunities for other youtubers... currently these lots aren’t celebs, if YouTube becomes more mainstream they would be. Therefore benefits them all. Caspar wished her luck.... never seen him hang around with her but he’s a smart business head

Reactions: 6
Just because they have the same job doesn't mean they have to like each other lol
Oh definitely! I just find it interesting how loads of his mates have put their support behind Saffron and he hasn't.

He didn’t once wish he luck, he could easily be ‘rooting’ for the other youtuber now Dianne is out. The same way they all root for KSI because he’s bringing youtubers to the mainstream etc.

joe is self obsessed and instead of being team saffron wants to make it about him, him dancing round his lounge,his show with dancing... how many ex contestants have had the sheer arrogance to think they are now dancers the way joe does
Also I think that even though she is a better dancer, I personally just find she has absolutely no personality or charisma. She seems nice to be fair and is working really hard at Strictly, although as much as it pains me to say it 😂 when Joe was on strictly he did have an element of charm and was a bit more charismatic. Joe is wooden live but I think Saffron could be even worse.

Reactions: 2
Oh definitely! I just find it interesting how loads of his mates have put their support behind Saffron and he hasn't.

Also I think that even though she is a better dancer, I personally just find she has absolutely no personality or charisma. She seems nice to be fair and is working really hard at Strictly, although as much as it pains me to say it 😂 when Joe was on strictly he did have an element of charm and was a bit more charismatic. Joe is wooden live but I think Saffron could be even worse.
Joe is naturally quite charming, that’s why he was the likeable one until after strictly when his arrogance took over. Wonder if he’ll be trying for more west end shows after the joe and Dianne show. He plays a very niche sort of character I feel

Reactions: 3
Well Joe will be pissed, Dianne had a VT on ITT interviewing a veteran and she was actually quite good, Joe will not like that she is far more natural as a presenter than him. Dont think she will ever do any further presenting or interviews, but it will get under Joe's skin that she is better than him at something else.

Reactions: 5
Urgh back to his constant strictly updates. Knew he’d get Dianne but would have loved if he didn’t

I’ve just unfollowed his insta. Actually thinks he’s a trained musical theatre Star now too

Reactions: 8
The more youtubers become mainstream, the more mainstream opportunities for other youtubers... currently these lots aren’t celebs, if YouTube becomes more mainstream they would be. Therefore benefits them all. Caspar wished her luck.... never seen him hang around with her but he’s a smart business head
They’ve both hung out and filmed with Saffron before. Wasn’t even a collab, it was a vlog and they chose to hang around with her. The entire UK YouTube community gave props to Joe continuously for what he did, yet he can’t do the same. They all did the same for Saffron as well. Instead he continues to go on and on about his glory days. But yes Caspar is definitely more business minded and is better at taking himself out of the equation. Joe, not so much.

Reactions: 8
I was hoping that Joe would get paired with Anne Widdecombe😂. That would definitely be a worthwhile watch. She was hilarious.

• Haha
🤔 Did Saffron show her support for Joe last year?

If she didn't, would explain his coldness lol

Reactions: 4
Dianne sure does love the paps 😂 Hope she paid the same attention to the fans camera 😂
265CDD05-AAA9-4920-B0F3-82F3783ED53D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
All the minions hoping she's gone straight back down to London rather than going out for the big Blackpool after party because Sunday is only day they both have off 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the minions hoping she's gone straight back down to London rather than going out for the big Blackpool after party because Sunday is only day they both have off 🙄.
Wouldn't be surprised, no way would Joe want her having fun at that after party without him. He doesn't care how long it will take her to get back, he will just want her back, so he can film more tit content tomorrow & she brings in more views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.