Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Dianne's brother proposed to his girlfriend last night in a nice little romantic set up on the beach. The minions will be fuming as that is way they wanted Joe to propose at xmas.

Wonder will Joe now feel the need to propose to compete with Dianne's brother or just so he can get the attention of her family on him at xmas. And as Joe has a superiority complex he will probably think of a bigger more ostentatious proposal. Or does anyone think Joe will do the gentlemanly thing and hold off on proposing and let Dianne brother have his moment without trying to one up him.

TBH I think Joe will propose sooner rather than later, especially after his last vlog and that he has done everything else to lock Dianne into the relationship, all that's left is marriage or pregnancy.

Reactions: 10
There definitely seems to be a different vibe from them recently. He just seems annoyed with her about everything that she does or doesn’t do. He never has a kind word to say about her and that’s such a shame.
Jesus Christ... seen it all now!
duty of care to Diane’s fan base. duck sake, these parents need a word with their kids.

they are 100% going to ensure Dianne doesn’t get signed again next year. What a headache

A lot of people that watch strictly don’t have social media so the ‘way more people spoke about Dianne on social media than the others is nonsense.’ It’ll be people like joes mum and saffron’s nan watching mostly.

Reactions: 6
duty of care to Diane’s fan base. duck sake, these parents need a word with their kids.

they are 100% going to ensure Dianne doesn’t get signed again next year. What a headache

A lot of people that watch strictly don’t have social media so the ‘way more people spoke about Dianne on social media than the others is nonsense.’ It’ll be people like joes mum and saffron’s nan watching mostly.
For Dianne's sake, I really hope she doesn't get the boot next year. Outside of dance, she is quite childish and annoying and her fans are insane but she is a driven and talented young woman and I'll give her her due-she has worked hard to get on the show and didn't just turn a camera on and get lucky.
That being said, she needs to grow a backbone and either retreat a little from socials or tell her fans to pipe down.

Reactions: 10
So apparently Dianne's brother proposed to his girlfriend last night in a nice little romantic set up on the beach. The minions will be fuming as that is way they wanted Joe to propose at xmas.

Wonder will Joe now feel the need to propose to compete with Dianne's brother or just so he can get the attention of her family on him at xmas. And as Joe has a superiority complex he will probably think of a bigger more ostentatious proposal. Or does anyone think Joe will do the gentlemanly thing and hold off on proposing and let Dianne brother have his moment without trying to one up him.

TBH I think Joe will propose sooner rather than later, especially after his last vlog and that he has done everything else to lock Dianne into the relationship, all that's left is marriage or pregnancy.
I'm going for sometime next year for the engagement malarkey. Perhaps he'll propose to her live on stage on one of their tour shows 😂. Listen at me, I sound like one of their crackpot minions🤪🤪🤪

P.S. I'm not actually serious. I couldn't really give a shiney shite😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I'm going for sometime next year for the engagement malarkey. Perhaps he'll propose to her live on stage on one of their tour shows 😂. Listen at me, I sound like one of their crackpot minions🤪🤪🤪
Oh that would be cringe. Could you imagine the sugars seeing that....

Reactions: 4
do these people have any brain cells at all?
Well they’re Joanne stans. So obviously not. To be a Joanne stan, first and foremost, you have to suspend all reality and be completely delusional. Have really outdated views and if everything goes wrong it’s always Dianne’s fault and never Joe’s.

• Haha
Over her trying to do ‘pranks’ it’s so 2012.

do makeup, hair, dance videos etc It’s what you know and should stick too.

Reactions: 5
Over her trying to do ‘pranks’ it’s so 2012.

do makeup, hair, dance videos etc It’s what you know and should stick too.
I agree the prank videos are ridiculous, especially when she has skills & knowledge which would enable her to make interesting videos. But, as she is under Margarvine for Social Media and YouTube, it means the the advice she gets, the video ideas and even the channel's overall direction is coming from Joe. He is probably worried if she does do dance and hair videos, with her quirky personality her channel could do extremely well and it would kill Joe if Dianne became more successful at YT then him.

Also, are the minions really that naive, do they realise Dianne is on tour in 6 months and signed for the pro tour, it would mean she would basically be giving birth on stage. Also Dianne would be risking a miscarriage continuing to dance on Strictly and basically being thrown around a dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so cringeworthy. It’s like they are both 13. [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji2961][emoji2961]
Are 13 year olds even this bad? I remember seeing these type of notes as early as 7 years old. 13 year olds would at least attempt to write a “you’re the best girl in the whole world” at the bottom at least [emoji88]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
do these people have any brain cells at all?
I think the main problem here is calling a woman pregnant from looking at her stomach. Dianne is a slim girl so pregnant! It's so rude! Crikey, if she is pregnant, I am carrying 3 baby hippos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who find this so juvenile....
Wouldn’t be so cringe if they kept it to themselves. I find things like this sweet but would feel ashamed as hell to post it online and I want to barf whenever I see it from someone else.

KEYWORD: “”relationship””
If Joe and Dianne are faking it they should get Oscars. They're not that good at acting. It's fair game to critique much of what they do, but I do think their relationship is genuine.

Reactions: 8
If Joe and Dianne are faking it they should get Oscars. They're not that good at acting. It's fair game to critique much of what they do, but I do think their relationship is genuine.
Might be genuine but it’s exploited as hell. They care more about being “goals” and looking cute on Instagram than they do having a nice, private and personal relationship. Even Zalfie can go on holiday without being like “LOOK HOW HOT MY BF/GF IS IN THE SWIMMING POOL [emoji7][emoji7] HE BROUGHT ME FRUIT OMG BF GOALS!!!” Like....enjoy your holiday, enjoy each other. It doesn’t have to be posted on the internet for it to happen. Idk much about Dianne but Joe definitely does things because he knows she’ll post about it and it will be good for their image. He doesn’t strike me as thinking “Dianne would love this” he strikes me more as “the internet would love this”.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.