Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was baffled when I watched it, what kind of song is that for a cha cha!?
There are always some dodgy song choices, every year, but it feels like there are more than usual this year. I mean Pokemon theme for a Paso Doble, what a joke.

Reactions: 10
There are always some dodgy song choices, every year, but it feels like there are more than usual this year. I mean Pokemon theme for a Paso Doble, what a joke.
Not trying to derail the thread but I agree strictly (which I usually love) just seems a bit "off" this year with mismatch of partners and really odd song choices the pros including Dianne seem to have lost some of their spark .

Reactions: 6
I was baffled when I watched it, what kind of song is that for a cha cha!?
Well Amy is doing a salsa to who let the dogs out this week.

The pros don't get to choose the song or dance they are doing each week. They just just have to make the best of what they get. They have some say in the costumes and floor, but really are told yes or no to their ideas on the Sunday and then have to base the routine on what props they have been approved etc.

It's also been announced Dianne is doing the pro tour this year, wonder if thats going to be her last hurrah and she either chooses to leave Strictly this year or if her contract won't be renewed, sort of like Pasha last year. Was quite surprised when I saw she was doing it.

I can’t see her being back next year....I think the ‘fans’ and her brother have well and truly ruined it for her. Or if she is back then she won’t have a partner.
I think she'll be back. You had dancers who would berate the judges on live television, berate them on It Takes Two, trash other contestants, and they'd come back year after year. The show only has a few popular pros on the female side, and Dianne hasn't ever caused the show any real trouble I can remember.

The only way I could see her not coming back is if she and Joe have a baby.

Now whether she should be back, I don't know. I don't hate Dianne but I think they would be better off getting new producers, judges, and dancers - the show just feels completely dead to me these days.

Reactions: 4
Strictly got a new executive producer this year and they are clearly trying to make their mark on the show, only problem is it's going badly wrong, Bruno and Craig need to be off it, Anton definetly needs to go and they need to go back to what everyone loved about it in the first place, the dancing. It has become so over produced, like both pro dances on movie week was them running around and a few lifts, rather than a proper dance.

The only way I could see her not coming back is if she and Joe have a baby.
Well I think her getting preggers depends on how Freddy Joe gets and as his mainstream career with presenting has failed and Waitress coming to an end. I would say if opportunities in mainstream dry up, then a baby can be expected, just for content. Wouldn't put it past Joe if it means he can increase his views and make money.

Reactions: 5
Isn't Dianne's visa based on being on strictly. lf she quits or get's the boot she could be straight back on the plane to Australia. Even having money behind you or marrying a British person doesn't guarantee you a visa/permanent residence nowadays. (Only know as I've meet quite a few Australians from all walks of life struggling to get permanent residence in the uk.

Reactions: 4
Isn't Dianne's visa based on being on strictly. lf she quits or get's the boot she could be straight back on the plane to Australia. Even having money behind you or marrying a British person doesn't guarantee you a visa/permanent residence nowadays. (Only know as I've meet quite a few Australians from all walks of life struggling to get permanent residence in the uk.
She's famous/high profile enough that marrying Joe would be enough.

Reactions: 2
And the amount of money joe has. If they got married she’d be fine.

I do think if they had a baby they’d move to aus anyway. Let’s face it, joe can film his crappy videos anywhere and he doesn’t seem to hang out with his friends anymore

I had an Australian friend who is famous/high profile like Dianne and got married to a uk born person and didn't mean anything when she was trying to get PR for the Uk last year. Been turned down several times, so now her Husband is trying to get an Australian Visa/PR.

I had an Australian friend who is famous/high profile like Dianne and got married to a uk born person and didn't mean anything when she was trying to get PR for the Uk last year. Been turned down several times, so now her Husband is trying to get an Australian Visa/PR.
It’s about the money though. If you can prove your financially independent. Joe is loaded

And the amount of money joe has. If they got married she’d be fine.

I do think if they had a baby they’d move to aus anyway. Let’s face it, joe can film his crappy videos anywhere and he doesn’t seem to hang out with his friends anymore
Looking at his acting skills and how he presents himself on live tv, he'd be the prefect person for a role in neighbours or home and away.

• Haha
If you've been living in the uk five years and hand over 2million to the government, you can get PR instantly I would say Joe has that lying around in an account somewhere.
If Dianne's smart she'd be doing that asap as a least if her and Joe go down hill after the Joanne tour she'd can continue living in the uk and dose't have to move back to Australia.

Reactions: 3
If you've been living in the uk five years and hand over 2million to the government, you can get PR instantly I would say Joe has that lying around in an account somewhere.
If Dianne's smart she'd be doing that asap as a least if her and Joe go down hill after the Joanne tour she'd can continue living in the uk and dose't have to move back to Australia.
If Joe had 2 million lying in an account he's an idiot with terrible advisors. I doubt he does.

Like Joe would spend 2million quid. He is one of the stingyest people ever. He won't spend a dime.
He doesn't have to spend it, it's either that he has it or has invested it, which he probably has anyway. I don't know the in's and out's but Dianne getting a visa is going to be a bit of a different situation from someone coming over from Aus and getting a 'normal' job and not having a rich spouse

He doesn't have to spend it, it's either that he has it or has invested it, which he probably has anyway. I don't know the in's and out's but Dianne getting a visa is going to be a bit of a different situation from someone coming over from Aus and getting a 'normal' job and not having a rich spouse
This country seems to let all sorts of riff raff in. Terrorists and such. I’m sure Dianne will be just fine.

Reactions: 3
I think It’s not unusual for actors to get fan mail sent to theatres they are performing at.
You think Sugg will pay for PO redirection at the end of November?😮 I doubt it.

This country seems to let all sorts of riff raff in. Terrorists and such. I’m sure Dianne will be just fine.
Not at all. Essentially, all EU immigration is permitted under freedom of movement, whereas non-EU immigration is actually tightly controlled and is used to top up more or less, as necessary.. I.e. the more the EU immigrants, the less the non-EU immigrants, and vice versa. It is not a precise science, but that is the model.

May, as Home Secretary, let the Manchester bomber travel back to Libya and then permitted his return, with the knowledge of the security services.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You think Sugg will pay for PO redirection at the end of November?😮 I doubt it.

Not at all. Essentially, all EU immigration is permitted under freedom of movement, whereas non-EU immigration is actually tightly controlled and is used to top up more or less, as necessary.. I.e. the more the EU immigrants, the less the non-EU immigrants, and vice versa. It is not a precise science, but that is the model.

May, as Home Secretary, let the Manchester bomber travel back to Libya and then permitted his return, with the knowledge of the security services.
Not tightly controlled enough for my liking anyway.

Pointers from Joe's vlog if you can't be bothered to watch:

- Using the more funny and charismatic cast of Waitress for content(no doubt they are using him just to feature in it as well)
- Dianne lingering around, she mentions getting voted off and how she has nothing to do and has pranked Joe again
-Joe talking about getting married then proceeding to say definitely not, definitely not yet, after David mentions proposal
-Making silly noises and playing with toy snakes
-Dianne playing with his lego and Joe getting annoyed with her
-Using cute children then saying he wants a child lets have a child to which Dianne says you ain't getting laid in your ogie costume
-More children and faffing around with throwing a ball in a bucket
-Scaring Dianne but angling his camera so you can see under her dressing gown and then having to blur it
-Joe drinking 'xmas tea' in October

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Pointers from Joe's vlog if you can't be bothered to watch:

- Using the more funny and charismatic cast of Waitress for content(no doubt they are using him just to feature in it as well)
- Dianne lingering around, she mentions getting voted off and how she has nothing to do and has pranked Joe again
-Joe talking about getting married then proceeding to say definitely not, definitely not yet, after David mentions proposal
-Making silly noises and playing with toy snakes
-Dianne playing with his lego and Joe getting annoyed with her
-Using cute children then saying he wants a child lets have a child to which Dianne says you ain't getting laid in your ogie costume
-More children and faffing around with throwing a ball in a bucket
-Scaring Dianne but angling his camera so you can see under her dressing gown and then having to blur it
-Joe drinking 'xmas tea' in October
Thanks for the summary. Saves the rest of us from having to watch this mundane pish.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.