Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be genuine but it’s exploited as hell. They care more about being “goals” and looking cute on Instagram than they do having a nice, private and personal relationship. Even Zalfie can go on holiday without being like “LOOK HOW HOT MY BF/GF IS IN THE SWIMMING POOL [emoji7][emoji7] HE BROUGHT ME FRUIT OMG BF GOALS!!!” Like....enjoy your holiday, enjoy each other. It doesn’t have to be posted on the internet for it to happen. Idk much about Dianne but Joe definitely does things because he knows she’ll post about it and it will be good for their image. He doesn’t strike me as thinking “Dianne would love this” he strikes me more as “the internet would love this”.
The problem also is the way joe took the piss out of his friends and said he’d NEVER DO THAT... fast forward and he’s worse than them all put together.

he’s started doing a weird fake air snort laugh like his sister too when pretending somethings hilarious

as for ‘Dianne would love this’ perfect example. Her 30th nail bashing with zalfie. Made a good vlog title to include those two in for views

Reactions: 3
Might be genuine but it’s exploited as hell. They care more about being “goals” and looking cute on Instagram than they do having a nice, private and personal relationship. Even Zalfie can go on holiday without being like “LOOK HOW HOT MY BF/GF IS IN THE SWIMMING POOL [emoji7][emoji7] HE BROUGHT ME FRUIT OMG BF GOALS!!!” Like....enjoy your holiday, enjoy each other. It doesn’t have to be posted on the internet for it to happen. Idk much about Dianne but Joe definitely does things because he knows she’ll post about it and it will be good for their image. He doesn’t strike me as thinking “Dianne would love this” he strikes me more as “the internet would love this”.
Joe reminds me of my own first long term relationship... Pure cringe.

I'm not sure "exploiting" is the correct word here. It's his job to "sell" his life so I understand it. If I could profit off of my relationship I sure as hell would.

It's totally genuine IMO. As a huge strictly fan there were snippets that let you know what was going on from the early weeks onwards. Jannette making love heart hand signs behind them, them snuggling up in the background of AJs vlog when they didn't think they were on camera and so on.

I do believe the selling of the relationship has increased massively, at first he straight up lied about it (in the Halloween vlog where she was already staying over at his) and denied it for weeks afterward. But I can't judge him too severely for it because I'd do it too if I could make thousands doing it.

Reactions: 5

I'm not sure "exploiting" is the correct word here. It's his job to "sell" his life so I understand it. If I could profit off of my relationship I sure as hell would.

It's totally genuine IMO. As a huge strictly fan there were snippets that let you know what was going on from the early weeks onwards. Jannette making love heart hand signs behind them, them snuggling up in the background of AJs vlog when they didn't think they were on camera and so on.

I do believe the selling of the relationship has increased massively, at first he straight up lied about it (in the Halloween vlog where she was already staying over at his) and denied it for weeks afterward. But I can't judge him too severely for it because I'd do it too if I could make thousands doing it.
I do actually think it's pretty genuine and I get where you are coming from with the selling, however, it's a very fuzzy ethical line when it comes to the fact that a huge majority of his fans are young children/teens and so it then passes on a financial burden to parents and impacts very impressionable young people.

Reactions: 2
I do actually think it's pretty genuine and I get where you are coming from with the selling, however, it's a very fuzzy ethical line when it comes to the fact that a huge majority of his fans are young children/teens and so it then passes on a financial burden to parents and impacts very impressionable young people.
I completely understand where you're coming from there. I'm going to wait and see if the JD show is just a complete money grab or actually has some serious effort behind it to truly judge.

The whole ads thing doesn't bother me, there are far worse ads in everyday life that kids are exposed to.

You would do it because “you could make thousands out of it” but joe has plenty avenues of income. He doesn’t need to sell his relationship. It all comes down to greed and lack of integrity on his part. He has turned into the person he said he’d never be.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if the crisps he advertising, was from the same crisp company he refused to advertise for a few months back, because they didn't pay him.

With all the ads recently, it sort of makes me think Joe is doing what the love Islanders do, do as many ads as possible before they lose their relevance. Joe is probably fearing this and is cashing in big time while he can.
Joe sees his channel is bombing. Mainstream jobs have dried up since he fucked up the opportunities handed to him by the BBC. How many cameo's in animated movies can he realistically do. He's an alright singer, but highly doubt he will get cast in another westend production.

He really has become so greedy that he will advertise anything and he knows with Dianne in the insta, it will get more traction.

I think what's worse than using Dianne in ads to make easy money for himself is the fact he is actually making money from Dianne. With her under Margarvine for SM, it means his company get a percentage from anything she earns through SM.

On another note, saw this on Twitter from the minions, they think poor Joe needs a rest and a break, cause he is working so hard. He is on stage for max 30 mins in a show, the rest of the time he arses around his dressing putting out tit content.

Screenshot_20191023-074903.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder if the crisps he advertising, was from the same crisp company he refused to advertise for a few months back, because they didn't pay him.

With all the ads recently, it sort of makes me think Joe is doing what the love Islanders do, do as many ads as possible before they lose their relevance. Joe is probably fearing this and is cashing in big time while he can.
Joe sees his channel is bombing. Mainstream jobs have dried up since he fucked up the opportunities handed to him by the BBC. How many cameo's in animated movies can he realistically do. He's an alright singer, but highly doubt he will get cast in another westend production.

He really has become so greedy that he will advertise anything and he knows with Dianne in the insta, it will get more traction.

I think what's worse than using Dianne in ads to make easy money for himself is the fact he is actually making money from Dianne. With her under Margarvine for SM, it means his company get a percentage from anything she earns through SM.

On another note, saw this on Twitter from the minions, they think poor Joe needs a rest and a break, cause he is working so hard. He is on stage for max 30 mins in a show, the rest of the time he arses around his dressing putting out tit content.

View attachment 51304
Apart from Wednesday and Saturdays he works a couple of hours in an evening.... he’s hardly pulling 12 hour shifts is he.

and no going to the Shaun the sheep premier etc is not work 🙄 it’s a social thing.
And yes I know he does the podcast but again that’s a couple of hours.

he doesn’t even edit his own videos anymore so basically just films himself opening free stuff he’s begged for then gets his mate joshor whatever he’s called to edit it.

god help these kids having to get real jobs

Reactions: 7
"The BBC must also consider its duty of care towards Dianne's fanbase, many of whom are young girls and young women who have struggled with confidence and have been inspired to feel stronger by Dianne. What the BBCs silence is telling them right now is that their votes don't count and they must quietly accept this injustice without questions".
Wowww this is the funniest thing I’ve ever read. A shame all that fierce determination for justice is being so wasted on such nonsense. Was it written by the ‘Joanne stan’ version of Greta Thunberg?

Reactions: 2
I am gonna need receipts to believe this.
Same. As much as he’s changed into the twit he said he’d never be, I can’t imagine him being rude to a fan face to face. If that tweet is true it’s very likely to be one of his “friends”.

Ha so Dianne has done a brain freeze challenge on caspar YouTube channel. Fully clothed. Like long sleeved and everything. Do the girls not usually do it in bikinis? I’m sure I’ve never seen any of them dressed that much, the boys definitely usually do it topless. Joe being possessive maybe?

Ha so Dianne has done a brain freeze challenge on caspar YouTube channel. Fully clothed. Like long sleeved and everything. Do the girls not usually do it in bikinis? I’m sure I’ve never seen any of them dressed that much, the boys definitely usually do it topless. Joe being possessive maybe?
Maybe Dianne doesn't want to be in a bikini?

Reactions: 9
Surprised Joe let her do it in the first place

Surprised Joe let her do it in the first place
Me too, but did you see the look on Ambar's face anytime she was caught on camera, she clearly did not like Dianne being there either.

But I feel that Joe's posessiveness has rubbed off on the minions, as Dianne was at some show tonight and has been getting some amount of abuse on Twitter cause she was with Dev. It was a show being done by the choreographers who did their Aladin routine and honestly the stuff being said was vile.

As it turns out, both Alex and Neil where there too, Alex just posted on her story. But it's quite unsettling the hate Dianne gets at just going to a dance show to promote it for their choreographers, even if it was just her and Dev.

It also appears Joe's possessive got the better of him and he also went, so don't know if didn't perform in Waitress or went afterwards.

Reactions: 6
Ambar is probably tired of Dianne trying to be funny and failing. Honestly, she can be so obnoxious and childish at times. I much prefer Dianne’s “strictly” persona than this loud, shouty dumbed down version she does on the vlogs or around joe.

Reactions: 8
She did mention in one vlog she prefers high waisted swim wear for what it's worth.
She wasn’t in swim wear she’s in a full Halloween costume. Just find it weird. And as for maybe she didn’t want her arms etc out, she does that plenty for strictly and it often filmed in joes vlogs with not much on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.