Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t in swim wear she’s in a full Halloween costume. Just find it weird. And as for maybe she didn’t want her arms etc out, she does that plenty for strictly and it often filmed in joes vlogs with not much on
I agree she is used to wearing skimpy outfits for show. I think Joe told Caspar no bikinis.
But what are your thoughts as to why she was in full costume?

Also Caspar's video was far to staged, Dianne would be used to ice baths from Strictly, like in the pro tour they had bins of ice for r the dancers to get in, she would also have a high pain threshold. So the screeches and Caspar's fake laughing just was ridiculous.

Ambar is probably tired of Dianne trying to be funny and failing. Honestly, she can be so obnoxious and childish at times. I much prefer Dianne’s “strictly” persona than this loud, shouty dumbed down version she does on the vlogs or around joe.
I agree. I prefer Dianne when she isn't playing dumb and acting up to the camera. If you watch the vlog she did at the car boot sale and even parts of the vlog with Dev, there very little childish behaviour, she is much more chilled. I think the advice she has been getting regarding YouTube is quite bad, but it's most likely everything she is being told is from Joe & Caspar.

It will be interesting to see how she behaves when she posts the video she did with her friends, will she behave like she would normally or how Joe likes her to behave in his videos?

Reactions: 2
I agree she is used to wearing skimpy outfits for show. I think Joe told Caspar no bikinis.
But what are your thoughts as to why she was in full costume?

Also Caspar's video was far to staged, Dianne would be used to ice baths from Strictly, like in the pro tour they had bins of ice for r the dancers to get in, she would also have a high pain threshold. So the screeches and Caspar's fake laughing just was ridiculous.

I agree. I prefer Dianne when she isn't playing dumb and acting up to the camera. If you watch the vlog she did at the car boot sale and even parts of the vlog with Dev, there very little childish behaviour, she is much more chilled. I think the advice she has been getting regarding YouTube is quite bad, but it's most likely everything she is being told is from Joe & Caspar.

It will be interesting to see how she behaves when she posts the video she did with her friends, will she behave like she would normally or how Joe likes her to behave in his videos?
I didn’t actually watch it in full just saw caspar advertise it on his insta and thought it was weird. I’m guessing joe wasn’t there to micro manage it as didn’t someone earlier in the thread say she was with caspar and ambar on her own the other day?

Reactions: 1
1AFE0547-E6A9-4896-B113-524E0820EFD8.png
yet another signing 🙄 i don’t really get why he’s taking credit it seems like he’s doing nothing for the company

Reactions: 3

Totally agree. Margravine seem to be failing at the key skill of talent management which is to identify and develop their clients unique selling point. Moulding Dianne into a female version of Joe does NOT suit her. She should be owning her age and all that comes with it - maturity, life experience, career achievements - and making content out of that.
Ok she doesn’t act so mature in Joe’s vlogs but she shouldn’t be doing pranks ffs (other than the one when she dressed up as a fan, that was a fun one off).

The woman is a professional dancer on a hugely popular tv show, she clearly has an impressive level of discipline and drive that requires maturity too. She also has a pretty unique talent and life. I don’t want to see her do hauls or makeup tutorials or bloody pranks. Anyone can do them you know ? (And they do)

Reactions: 9
In The Pan's back tonight. I am quite impressed I thought they ditched it 😂
No doubt they will do a Halloween special then nothing until Christmas!
I hope it isn't some stupid food challenge-it isn't actually bad when they genuinely try to cook food not mess around with food gadgets, etc.

Reactions: 4
So Dianne has hit her first 1 million views video (Actually happened on 20/10/2019)
DianneBuswell.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
dianne.png

Three out of five of her most recent videos are pranks. Really Dianne? I wish she would stop doing these types of videos. It's just sad. Her own personal life I'm sure is interesting enough esp as an Aussie coming to work in the UK, her work as a professional dancer, etc etc.

It's just not cute as a 30 y/o woman to be doing pranks on her bf even if it gets her easy views. I hate that she's taking advice from Joe for what content to put on her channel.

Reactions: 10
In the pan......

I find them so hard to watch together. He’s awful to her! I hope it’s an act. He’s constantly taking the piss and controlling her!

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her I’m sure if she had worn a bikini in the Caspar video the minions would have complained like they do when she even breathes near another man 🙄

In the pan......

I find them so hard to watch together. He’s awful to her! I hope it’s an act. He’s constantly taking the piss and controlling her!
I can’t stand it - I actually used to really love them and was embarrassingly excited when they announced they were a couple - but they way he speaks to her and takes the piss is how I ended up finding tattle as I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it! She’s a genuinely interesting person with far more going for her than him I’m surprised she hasn’t told him to do one yet!

Reactions: 11
To be fair to her I’m sure if she had worn a bikini in the Caspar video the minions would have complained like they do when she even breathes near another man 🙄

I can’t stand it - I actually used to really love them and was embarrassingly excited when they announced they were a couple - but they way he speaks to her and takes the piss is how I ended up finding tattle as I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it! She’s a genuinely interesting person with far more going for her than him I’m surprised she hasn’t told him to do one yet!
He’s always having a go at her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He’s always having a go at her 🤦🏻‍♀️
He said one thing in today's episode when she was like you are so talented sometimes and good at things, etc.
'What am I good at?'
'Dancing and being annoying are the two things you have going for ya'
I know it was meant to be jokey but if my bf said that to me he'd be getting a telling off! 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He said one thing in today's episode when she was like you are so talented sometimes and good at things, etc.
'What am I good at?'
I know it was meant to be jokey but if my bf said that to me he'd be getting a telling off! 😂
Lord Sugg thinks he’s being funny but just comes across as an arrogant and condescending prick. His self appointed superiority is so redundant at this point. Time to come down a peg or two now, Joe. You ain’t all that. 🙄
How do the minions think this is couple goals?

'What am I good at?'
I would’ve kicked him in his carrot dick. 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'What am I good at?'
I know it was meant to be jokey but if my bf said that to me he'd be getting a telling off! [emoji23]
He actually said that??? And he’s good at what exactly? He’s mediocre at literally everything he touches. At least Dianne can say she excels in something. Absolute bleep. I don’t find that funny whatsoever. If this was a different situation Dianne probably wouldn’t either.

Screenshot_20191026-100702.jpg

I haven't looked at them, but one hundred and ten tweets about them, just today, already?
The minions need to calm down, though sometimes I do like laughing at their tweets

Edit: I've just looked at some. Apparently J&D are going to Australia at Christmas and this minion has filled me with dread.
Screenshot_20191026-101211.jpg

They're going to be tracking their every move and staying up incredibly late. It's going to be "I'm not going to sleep till Joe and Dianne have safely landed back home" 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 52123

I haven't looked at them, but one hundred and ten tweets about them, just today, already?
The minions need to calm down, though sometimes I do like laughing at their tweets

Edit: I've just looked at some. Apparently J&D are going to Australia at Christmas and this minion has filled me with dread. View attachment 52126

They're going to be tracking their every move and staying up incredibly late. It's going to be "I'm not going to sleep till Joe and Dianne have safely landed back home" 🙄
I feel like I have jet lag every time I watch joe fake snort laugh and pull another ‘prank’ anyway

Reactions: 3
Just watched Dianne’s new video and ughh, Caspar and Ambar looked super uncomfortable throughout it. Also did anyone else notice that moment when Dianne jokingly tried to put Caspars hand close to her bum and then Caspar visibly cringed and said “Joe is gonna watch this”
I also captured this priceless moment.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.