Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There definitely seems to be a different vibe from them recently. He just seems annoyed with her about everything that she does or doesn’t do. He never has a kind word to say about her and that’s such a shame.

Reactions: 6
8AB1265D-209C-484E-AC7E-23C138FC2C76.jpeg
“begging” and the minions complain when rumours like that happen when it’s them who’s making it up

looks like Dianne has filmed with josh and caspar and ambar let’s see how much of a tit show this is gonna be

Reactions: 2
Dianne is posting insta stories of shout magazine 🤢 The cringe is too much pass me a bucket🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Tbh this is one minion theory I can get on board with. He needs to ‘lock her in’ and everything else seems so rushed. Good content too and thing of all the gifted wedding stuff
Yeah he definetly wants to be sure Dianne won't leave. I can see a proposal happening, especially after him openly saying it in last night's vlog. But if he does, you can be sure he will vlog it, as the moving in video was the quickest he got a million views in a long time, a proposal vlog will most likely get more.

Also think of how much he can make from magazine spreads.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but I find all this so false and sickly and to be honest not even believable any more, if you feel that way Dianne just say it to him verbally across the table, he's right there in front of you if it's real and natural why's he posing for a pic while you tell us publicly
Screenshot_2019-10-18-16-39-26~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That photo isn't from today.

Bit weird that she's hanging out with Caspar (although he is her manager now). Thought it was good that she was back with Katie (ex flatmate) in the gym, Tues and Thurs and with Luba yesterday afternoon, she doesn't strike me as the type to handle idleness well.

I'm sure they have a time frame for marriage as he said when asked if it was a proposal "definitely not, well not yet". Noticed his subs on his vlogging channel are dropping again, they went up after the moving in one, imagine what an engagement one would do (although it might tip Zoe over the edge). It would be fun to watch Alfie squirm and bluster his way out of at least giving Zoe a baby as we all know marriage comes after babies in the rad/sic world of the Deyes family.

Reactions: 7
That photo isn't from today.

Bit weird that she's hanging out with Caspar (although he is her manager now). Thought it was good that she was back with Katie (ex flatmate) in the gym, Tues and Thurs and with Luba yesterday afternoon, she doesn't strike me as the type to handle idleness well.

I'm sure they have a time frame for marriage as he said when asked if it was a proposal "definitely not, well not yet". Noticed his subs on his vlogging channel are dropping again, they went up after the moving in one, imagine what an engagement one would do (although it might tip Zoe over the edge). It would be fun to watch Alfie squirm and bluster his way out of at least giving Zoe a baby as we all know marriage comes after babies in the rad/sic world of the Deyes family.
I didn't know the picture wasn't taken today as I don't really like her therefore I don't have a clue how she spent her day, still think she posts sickly sweet ott captions on the pictures just for the gushing minions though 🤷

Reactions: 3
The minions have a new obsession with the little girl who plays a part in waitress.. to the point where they have tracked down her families social media accounts. She is a 7 year old girl, it’s bleeping weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Do the professionals voted off always stand in the background?

Reactions: 2
strictly might have “made” joe... but joe “destroyed” Dianne
both are so unlikable lately

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ... seen it all now!
Think they'd find themselves very embarrassed if they did release the numbers. The amount of tweets I've seen about them thinking votes that don't connect still count, confusing a busy line (which affects all lines) for a fault on ONLY Dev and Dianne's line, or voting after the vote is closed, some even on Sunday makes me despair. Wish they'd stop going on about being Strictly fans when they're just Joanne fans who can't accept that Youtube and influencers mean little in the real world and are dying a death in the internet world too.

Strictly has a duty of care towards Dianne's fanbase???!!! What about the people they're actively bullying and trolling? What about considering the impact on Dianne's future on the show? How no one will want to be partnered with her as they won't want to be stalked and harassed. They have to work on the show, whereas they don't have to watch the show at all. If she means that much support her properly, watch her videos, get tickets to their tour or the pro tour. Spend some time in the real world. Get your parents to change the wifi password and not top up your credit. Stop thinking the government will pay attention to a petition about something so meaningless at any time never mind now.

If there was a problem, it would have been reported and something will have been done. And it's all so hypocritical given how much the Joanne fanbase actively tried to affect the votes last year, creating multiple accounts, finding ways to vote from abroad, and voting from outside the arena on the tour. Probably not asking Bill Payer's permission.

Reactions: 8
"The BBC must also consider its duty of care towards Dianne's fanbase, many of whom are young girls and young women who have struggled with confidence and have been inspired to feel stronger by Dianne. What the BBCs silence is telling them right now is that their votes don't count and they must quietly accept this injustice without questions".

I'm sorry but this is not a concern of the BBCs. Duty of care to her fanbase? She danced poorly (haven't actually watched her dance but to be voted off it must've been average) but because she has fans whose confidence has grown because of Dianne she can't be voted off? That's not how reality works. Could you imagine if that's how it did? She'd have won the last three years, but no one gave a tit about her before she danced with Joe. It's not like there's no other female pros to choose from to "feel more confident", they're all incredibly confident dancers, have a pick! And it's not the end of Dianne, she didn't die, there's still her YouTube channel, Instagram, Twitter to follow her on. Grow the duck up.
The BBC is not saying your votes didn't count, I saw someone say they had voted over 100 times, 1. Bullshit, that would cost their parents wayy too much, 2. Surely there are limits as to how many votes you can cast to prevent this spamming. She didn't dance well, she doesn't get to stay.
There is no injustice in this situation, an injustice is how much money a politician makes while simultaneously saying the minimum wage is fine where it is, people who actually work super long days at multiple jobs can come home with less than a third of what a politician who works a couple of days a week does. That, is injustice. Honestly, these Dianne stans are absolutely crazy, Dianne seems to have made peace with being voted off, why can't you?

Wish I could tweet this at the girl who started it but I don't have time to write it out again in 280 character sections

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think they'd find themselves very embarrassed if they did release the numbers. The amount of tweets I've seen about them thinking votes that don't connect still count, confusing a busy line (which affects all lines) for a fault on ONLY Dev and Dianne's line, or voting after the vote is closed, some even on Sunday makes me despair. Wish they'd stop going on about being Strictly fans when they're just Joanne fans who can't accept that Youtube and influencers mean little in the real world and are dying a death in the internet world too.

Strictly has a duty of care towards Dianne's fanbase???!!! What about the people they're actively bullying and trolling? What about considering the impact on Dianne's future on the show? How no one will want to be partnered with her as they won't want to be stalked and harassed. They have to work on the show, whereas they don't have to watch the show at all. If she means that much support her properly, watch her videos, get tickets to their tour or the pro tour. Spend some time in the real world. Get your parents to change the wifi password and not top up your credit. Stop thinking the government will pay attention to a petition about something so meaningless at any time never mind now.

If there was a problem, it would have been reported and something will have been done. And it's all so hypocritical given how much the Joanne fanbase actively tried to affect the votes last year, creating multiple accounts, finding ways to vote from abroad, and voting from outside the arena on the tour. Probably not asking Bill Payer's permission.
Me reading the minions petition....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.