Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think It’s not unusual for actors to get fan mail sent to theatres they are performing at.
Yeah it's not unusual for fans of a certain actor to send in fan mail. The difference is Joe actually asked for fans to mail stuff into him and the other actor and gave them the address. Just so he can make quick easy content for YT

Reactions: 7
Yeah it's not unusual for fans of a certain actor to send in fan mail. The difference is Joe actually asked for fans to mail stuff into him and the other actor and gave them the address. Just so he can make quick easy content for YT
Oh right, I must admit I haven’t watched a video or even seen an Instagram post from him in a while, I have lost just about all interest in him.

Reactions: 8
Oh right, I must admit I haven’t watched a video or even seen an Instagram post from him in a while, I have lost just about all interest in him.
Same. Since he started strictly over a year a go he’s been so much more bleeping boring and he wasn’t THAT interesting in the first place.

Reactions: 6
Yeah he basically said ‘send stuff so I can film it’

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Im finding something so 'off' with diannes behaviour over the last week. feel like shes really shown her true entitlement and ego. think she was convinced she was going to be the star of strictly this year and cruise to final using the publicity to float joe and dianne show and publicise her channel. the whole shock and crying on being voted out and bitter tweets makes me think shes realised all shes engineered this year hasnt made her as popular and untouchable as she thinks. all her schmaltzy cute posts with joe have started to resurface now but seem less convincing... she looks like shes struggling to smile in pics today. think theyll split after tour. I think shes more ruthless than she lets on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im finding something so 'off' with diannes behaviour over the last week. feel like shes really shown her true entitlement and ego. think she was convinced she was going to be the star of strictly this year and cruise to final using the publicity to float joe and dianne show and publicise her channel. the whole shock and crying on being voted out and bitter tweets makes me think shes realised all shes engineered this year hasnt made her as popular and untouchable as she thinks. all her schmaltzy cute posts with joe have started to resurface now but seem less convincing... she looks like shes struggling to smile in pics today. think theyll split after tour. I think shes more ruthless than she lets on.
I'm not sure I'd go that far. She just seems completely gutted which I understand (as somebody who isn't a good loser).

I think it's safe to say she got overconfident because Dev was a decent dancer + her new levels of popularity.

Losing *and* having to realise that you were way overconfident *sucks*. Let us remember there are strictly pro's who have been even worse still at losing. In my opinion for a reality show the pros take it way too seriously.

I'm not sure I'd go that far. She just seems completely gutted which I understand (as somebody who isn't a good loser).

I think it's safe to say she got overconfident because Dev was a decent dancer + her new levels of popularity.

Losing *and* having to realise that you were way overconfident *sucks*. Let us remember there are strictly pro's who have been even worse still at losing. In my opinion for a reality show the pros take it way too seriously.
I understand. I think my feelings are compounded by how drastically different her personality is on strictly/training footage/interacting with adults from her "joanne" and YouTube persona. I find it really disengenuous. I think with her it seems more stark because most other YouTubers dont have a mainstream media personality you can compare it to.

• Heart
I understand. I think my feelings are compounded by how drastically different her personality is on strictly/training footage/interacting with adults from her "joanne" and YouTube persona. I find it really disengenuous. I think with her it seems more stark because most other YouTubers dont have a mainstream media personality you can compare it to.
It’s okay. She’s in joes dressing room
Waiting for him to finish work. Back where she belongs under his thumb

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I understand it. I think I have different perspective because I "change" for a while after losing. I'm working on becoming a better loser and more sporting... But it's a long process. For me personally it's devastating when you try your best and still fail, especially (and similar to Diannes case) others are counting on you. Of course this is compounded when you're sure you'll win.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets the boot next year

In my opinion for a reality show the pros take it way too seriously.
It may be an entertainment show to us, but dancing is their lives, most danced competitively for years, it like a pro athlete they are competitive in everything, the pros are the same. Watch strictly episode of Pointless and you will see how competitive they really are. Also they need to teach a novice a completely new dance in 4 &1/2 days each week. The dance needs to be good and entertaining, so they need to be strict and bring out their competitive side in order to keep their jobs. If the celeb does tit their place on the show is at risk.

It’s okay. She’s in joes dressing room
Waiting for him to finish work. Back where she belongs under his thumb
Joe is keeping a very close eye on her, hasn't let her out of his sight all day. She was at the matinee as well according to Twitter and apparently there is some type of karaoke on after the show, so most likely Joe will have her sit there and look pretty for that as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It may be an entertainment show to us, but dancing is their lives, most danced competitively for years, it like a pro athlete they are competitive in everything, the pros are the same. Watch strictly episode of Pointless and you will see how competitive they really are. Also they need to teach a novice a completely new dance in 4 &1/2 days each week. The dance needs to be good and entertaining, so they need to be strict and bring out their competitive side in order to keep their jobs. If the celeb does tit their place on the show is at risk.

Joe is keeping a very close eye on her, hasn't let her out of his sight all day. She was at the matinee as well according to Twitter and apparently there is some type of karaoke on after the show, so most likely Joe will have her sit there and look pretty for that as well.
well I think she clearly wants to be there. She doesn’t have anything else to do. Seems very clingy anyway.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets the boot next year
I wouldn't be surprised, although I actually don't think she will get the boot. Besides Oti, Karen, Janette and Katya (although she is starting to annoy the heck out of everyone now, she is probably the next most popular female pro (forgive me if I forgotten anyone) and actually a good and charismatic dancer. I could only see her getting the boot if others like Katya got the boot as well.

well I think she clearly wants to be there. She doesn’t have anything else to do. Seems very clingy anyway.
I think they feed off each other's egos and wants and that's how the relationship works. Joe has some arm candy to keep under his thumb, and she has someone she can cling onto and obsess over.

I was bored enough to make myself watch her cha cha with Dev, and if this show was not so completely incompetent on every level I'd probably be crying sabotage myself. Dancing with a Stranger to a cha-cha? And even worse, flat as a board, totally lifeless vocals. And her getup along with that fried clown hair made her look like Telly. May not be true in Dianne's case as she wants that hair and she may not mind the clothes, but I think one of the reasons these female pros cry is because the show makes them all look like garbage and they can't protest because it will be seen as unprofessional and they'll be BBC blackballed.

Reactions: 2
I was bored enough to make myself watch her cha cha with Dev, and if this show was not so completely incompetent on every level I'd probably be crying sabotage myself. Dancing with a Stranger to a cha-cha? And even worse, flat as a board, totally lifeless vocals. And her getup along with that fried clown hair made her look like Telly. May not be true in Dianne's case as she wants that hair and she may not mind the clothes, but I think one of the reasons these female pros cry is because the show makes them all look like garbage and they can't protest because it will be seen as unprofessional and they'll be BBC blackballed.

I was baffled when I watched it, what kind of song is that for a cha cha!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.