Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she’s irked at the fact that the fees increase the longer they are in the competition.. e.g Blackpool week and getting to the finals. There is no doubt in my mind that she thought she was going to sail through this year as she now has “her own” Joe’s fan base.
The dancers get a set fee of around £35k for the show. It is only the celebs who get paid more every week from Blackpool. By doing to live tour the pros can earn like 40k more or something, but Dianne wasn't doing the tour this year, as she has to get Joe in shape for the tit show that will be the Joe & Dianne Show.

Will say far play to her for this, it looks as though she threw caution to the wind and ensuring she won't be back at Strictly next year with this tweet.

Dianne-Buswell-tweet-6e12.jpg

But clearly someone got onto her cause it was quickly deleted and replaced with this

Screenshot_20191015-145537.png

Too bad I was sort she grew some backbone.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The dancers get a set fee of around £35k for the show. It is only the celebs who get paid more every week from Blackpool. By doing to live tour the pros can earn like 40k more or something, but Dianne wasn't doing the tour this year, as she has to get Joe in shape for the tit show that will be the Joe & Dianne Show.

Will say far play to her for this, it looks as though she threw caution to the wind and ensuring she won't be back at Strictly next year with this tweet.

View attachment 48905

But clearly someone got onto her cause it was quickly deleted and replaced with this

View attachment 48906

Too bad I was sort she grew some backbone.
Well this has all worked out very well for little joe hasn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brendan got the pro's £50,000 a year, don't know what it is now.
The worst thing this week for me was Motsi and Shirley acting like a couple of drunks at a hen-do, the drooling over Kelvin was very uncomfortable. If two male judges were acting like that over a female contestant there would have been uproar.

Reactions: 12
Brendan got the pro's £50,000 a year, don't know what it is now.
The worst thing this week for me was Motsi and Shirley acting like a couple of drunks at a hen-do, the drooling over Kelvin was very uncomfortable. If two male judges were acting like that over a female contestant there would have been uproar.
Wish they would just focus on how great his dancing has been, it really is crazy how much they can sexually objectify him and make lewd comments and it's fine just because he is a muscular man. He is still a human being with feelings, he is married and has kids for goodness sake. It's okay to say the dance was sexy and so on, but it has gotten far beyond that recently.

Reactions: 7
Dianne came across quite arrogant on it takes two saying she didn't expect to be in the bottom 2 yet if ever and telling Dev that they'd be safe when it came to the dance off. She's been on the show for 3 years and done Aus version she knows how the show works and a worse dance one week can mean you're not safe.

Teaching him the samba... teaching him the chacha might have been better. The minions will soon be kicking off about that no doubt to. Spending time with Dev now that it's not work, when she should be making Joe's packed lunches.

• Haha
They have already started, here are some tweets I've seen. They are from 5 different accounts of deluded obsessive fans. TBH sorta hope she will leave Joe for Dev, it might knock Joe back into reality and realise he is nothing special.

Screenshot_20191015-165951.png
Screenshot_20191015-170448.png
Screenshot_20191015-165919.png
Screenshot_20191015-170203.png
Screenshot_20191015-170120.png
Screenshot_20191015-170252.png

• Wow
  • Sick
They have already started, here are some tweets I've seen. They are from 5 different accounts of deluded obsessive fans. TBH sorta hope she will leave Joe for Dev, it might knock Joe back into reality and realise he is nothing special.

View attachment 48928View attachment 48929View attachment 48930View attachment 48931View attachment 48932View attachment 48933
Haha. She’s not allowed a male friend. Joes working hard on waitress so maybe she just wants something to fill her time that isn’t going out for wine at lunch with girlfriends and babysitting joes house plants. These kids.

although would be funny if she’s fallen madly in love with Dev. Doubt it though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha. She’s not allowed a male friend. Joes working hard on waitress so maybe she just wants something to fill her time that isn’t going out for wine at lunch with girlfriends and babysitting joes house plants. These kids.

although would be funny if she’s fallen madly in love with Dev. Doubt it though
I'm sorry the double standards here are bananas. It's her job to hang out with him and dance with him. Joe literally has to hump and I think even kiss at one point an actress 8 times a week for his job? No one is complaining about that!?

• Haha

View attachment 48928View attachment 48929View attachment 48930View attachment 48931View attachment 48932View attachment 48933
“my protect joe at all cost instinct went from 0-100”

sorry but... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LOL do these kids not realise Joseph Sugg is a 28 year old grown man ffs... oh wait no. He’s “little joe” that needs his 13 year old fan girls to protect him from big bad dev 😭🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick
They're nuts. Actually scary.

20191015_204517.jpg

20191015_204448.jpg

Can't they see that this behaviour affected Dev and Dianne's time on Strictly. The couple they're so outraged they got voted out over and now they're not permitted to see each other.

It's crazy, they are basically saying Dianne can't be in the same room as any man apart from Joe. Do they actually expect her to sit at home all day everyday being a good little housewife and catering to Joe's every whim.

Then again they are probably taking their lead from Joe, who is constantly hovering over her and aart from his bday, he doesn't have the Buttercreams in his house when Dianne is around. Even Caspar said that Joe is extremely protective of Dianne. Wouldn't surprise me if Dianne does do a dance with Dev for her channel, Joe gets Josh to film it and he will be there trying to outdo Dev.

Reactions: 9
I mean and Joe has to actually kiss and pretend to marry another woman 8 times a week on stage 😅. Parents/ carers just change the wifi password already.

• Haha
The minions have all gone into meltdown, because Dianne tweeted to get them to back off Shirley and stop being nasty.

i don't like Shirley, but the amount of abuse she got ftom those delusional kids was outrageous.

But the minions are so delusional, that they think that death threats are too far, but are using the old phrase I was only joking or We were only having banter. They actually think their vile "jokes are acceptable because they weren't death threats.

Here are some of the minions responses to Dianne tweet, they seriously think they are in the right.
Screenshot_20191015-223321.png
Screenshot_20191015-223222.png
Screenshot_20191015-223043.png
Screenshot_20191015-223433.png
Screenshot_20191015-223027.png
Screenshot_20191015-223120.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this the 1950s?! I didn’t know that women were forbidden to hang out with members of the opposite sex. Oh no... It must mean she will cheat on her boyfriend for sure. How scandalous! How dare she breathes the same air as Dev when Joe is waiting at home for Ms. Dianne. What a cheater!!! Someone think about poor Joe and how devastated he will be.

Sarcasm aside... these stans need to get a grip. Their parents have really dropped the ball if this is how they’re thinking and coming to conclusions which are neither rational or founded in any semblance of reality. 🙃

I can’t see her being back next year....I think the ‘fans’ and her brother have well and truly ruined it for her. Or if she is back then she won’t have a partner.

Reactions: 6
Well joe is over the shock and back promoting the joe and Dianne tour so assume Dianne is absolutely fine now.

AJ has also taken themick out of the stories claiming her was on the verge of tears

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.