Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I do thin

I she has become more entitled because if Joe, but if you watch the difference in her reactions when Reverend Richard Cole went out compared to Dev. It's like chalk and cheese.

Hard to know if she was upset cause Dev had so much potential and he was eliminated or if something else had happened to lead up to the breakdown.

Dianne has been a pro dancer most of her adult life, so would used to rejection and hard knocks. This is 3rd season on Strictly and she did the last series of DWTS before it was revamped last year. Since being on Joe's vlogs you can see how serious she takes her career and how she doesn't let things get in the way of it. She has never acted unprofessional when it came Strictly before last night(unless you count bedding Joe), So for her to act in such a way suggests, there is something more either in Strictly or for personally that led to that behaviour. (Not pregnancy as she wouldn't have danced at all if she was)

I do agree Joe is full of tit about her being knocked out. He is loving it, he can act like her knight in shining armour give a few days of cuddles and reassurance act the perfect bf and then have her film as much content for his channel as possible. He is also far too paranoid of other men being around her, that he acts so over protective even when the Buttercreams are around, so her dancing with a hot, strong man like Dev must have been getting to him.
"hot, strong man like Dev"

Let's not get too carried away now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being really upset and your boyfriend takes you to spend time with Zoe and Alfie to cheer you up 😅.

Some fans suggesting no one goes to stage door so he can be with Dianne sooner as she needs him more.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some minion has just said the whole country is in shock🙄. No love, I think people are more worried about the Brexit shite that's going on😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some minion has just said the whole country is in shock🙄. No love, I think people are more worried about the Brexit shite that's going on😏
I’m more worried about the state the country will be in when these moron kids are running it personally

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched his Lorraine interview. God, he is so wooden and stiff. No personality when it comes to live tv at all. I felt really awkward watching him 😳. It was just absolutely dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was on their to promote Shaun the sheep. Why was a strictly question dropped in when he’s not even on it this year?? He then dropped his own tour in too. So the actually Shaun the sheep bit got about 30 seconds

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Don't think Joe will be doing a rumba with Shirley now. When Rylan read out the message from Shirley, you could just see Dianne couldn't have cared less. The minions have been taking aim at Shirley all day. Not sure what she did to get the full brunt of obsessive teens, but judging by Dianne reaction to the message there be indeed some tension there. Shirley probably is still trying to get her cougar claws into Joe.

Reactions: 4
Don't think Joe will be doing a rumba with Shirley now. When Rylan read out the message from Shirley, you could just see Dianne couldn't have cared less. The minions have been taking aim at Shirley all day. Not sure what she did to get the full brunt of obsessive teens, but judging by Dianne reaction to the message there be indeed some tension there. Shirley probably is still trying to get her cougar claws into Joe.
I don't get why they are coming for her but personally I can't stand the woman and I don't say that about a lot of people 🤣 Her comments about Kelvin made me feel so uncomfortable on Saturday. She is still trying to justify why Emma is the better dancer it seems when she can't just admit she needs to go to Specsavers 🤣
She always had a bit of a weird obsession with Joe aha.....

Reactions: 4
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
it’s painful that actual adults are pandering to these children’s comments. Surely the Strictly bosses won’t be happy that one of their pro’s family members are stirring up this kind of trouble?
Her brother is pathetic. I’d be furious with him if I was Dianne. Strictly have always said no dancer is bigger than strictly. Can see her getting the boot tbh, they did when James and ola started thinking they were celebs and being divas

Reactions: 7
Her brother is pathetic. I’d be furious with him if I was Dianne. Strictly have always said no dancer is bigger than strictly. Can see her getting the boot tbh, they did when James and ola started thinking they were celebs and being divas
Off topic but James has been mouthing off about Craig, saying he should be sacked, nobody would miss him. He was clearly eyeing up the panto villain judges seat for himself 😂😂

I'm seriously shocked by this side of Dianne and that weird brother of hers, it goes to show when she's little miss popular being idolised and adored she's as nice as pie but the switch in her now something hasn't gone her way is just making her look like a total brat, obviously been going on her whole life being the baby of the family, being the only girl, being both beautiful and talented , her dad and boyfriend worshiping the ground she walks on now this happens and she's all tears and tantrums and it must be a mistake how can I not be the best it's not fair , cue lots of gram story reposts from people adoring her 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
I always find it so funny when I see the minions tweet about “cute Joanne moments” from the beginning of strictly last year... do they not know that Dianne had a boyfriend then and these “cute moments” are basically confirmation that she cheated?
Obviously no one knows what went on behind the scenes but it’s just hilarious seeing them post all these photos etc but then still be adamant that she didn’t cheat.

Reactions: 6
I also think she’s irked at the fact that the fees increase the longer they are in the competition.. e.g Blackpool week and getting to the finals. There is no doubt in my mind that she thought she was going to sail through this year as she now has “her own” Joe’s fan base.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.