Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Oscar for best dramatic performance goes to Dianne Buswell for being so "distressed" by the results she wouldn't even do a final dance just stood there bawling (though no actual tears and unable to convey true facial emotion because of the botox) into Devs chest truly ott, why the upset Di are you not looking forward to doing in the pan and 24/7 with little Joe 🤔
Also little observation from my mum over the last few weeks what looks to be a new sparkly ring on third finger of her right hand sorry to sound like a minion but I think he's proposed and she's just doing what actresses in soaps do and switched hands while performing .

Reactions: 6
I have to say Dev and Dianne were far better than Joanne were, but having watched bits over the past few weeks I have to say that quite a few of couples on there have are really good.

I Also see the Joanne Stans and the public are quick to call Saffron, but I think dance wise she far better than Joe was and has a far better work ethic outside of strictly than Joe did. At least she making an effort to upload three vlogs a week and a main channel video and not sat there making excuses like Joe did the entire time and still dose.

I bet Dianne's dreading the thoughts of having like 4 days of doing nothing and have to spend all her time glued to Joe's side doing everything he wants to do.
I'm not so sure about Saffron being better than Joe on strictly tbh. Joe had some bizzare and downright bad performances but also some really decent dances. The foxtrot, Charleston, Quickstep and showdance were all pretty solid. Saffron doesn't look bad but a lot of it has been AJ throwing her around.

Dev had great potential, I felt like he was quite a bit like Joe actually. Like him in that he had the potential to put together some really good performances but judging by this last one (like Joe) he could be lacklustre as well. The biggest difference between them was that Dev's physique lent to dancing more than Suggs.

Reactions: 9
I think she was crying so much because she is probably on the chopping block. Next year is 2020 and every so often strictly likes to shake it up by axing a tonne of dancers. Maybe there had been a meeting or something? Everyone seemed to be overly emotional. It all seems too dramatic for my liking. Compare her elimination with rev, she is all smiles and dancing away. Just to stir the pot... maybe she is going to miss spending time with dev.

Saw some lunatic suggesting everyone wear red tomorrow to show “support” and failing that - draw a red heart on your wrist 😂😂😂😂 ffs. Anyone would think a REAL tragedy had happened. Life’s gonna be tough for these minions when they get out in the real world.

• Haha
They pretend it's live. So yes the dance off it's all on the same night. I've been to see strictly so I can confirm this.
I was wondering why Dianne was having a roast and relaxing if she knew she might be up for the dance off.

Makes more sense, Joe took her to see Zalfie to take her mind of all the crying yesterday

Reactions: 7
I cannot stand that god awful red hair its so tacky looking. She’d look much classier with a dark brown or something anything but that Ronald McDonald look

Reactions: 13
influencers have, in less than 2 years, destroyed strictly.
even the saffron barker fans are hard core
I'm not sure it's down to influencers. They've had fans crying fix and rigged from early on. The show hasn't really been good in a long time. They've been lucky to get the ratings they've gotten as the show has gotten dumber and dumber and the dances have become more and more generic. I still can't believe last year they had Joe and Dianne sitting on basketballs. I was so embarrassed I nearly had to watch with my hands over my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the Oscar for best dramatic performance goes to Dianne Buswell for being so "distressed" by the results she wouldn't even do a final dance just stood there bawling (though no actual tears and unable to convey true facial emotion because of the botox) into Devs chest truly ott, why the upset Di are you not looking forward to doing in the pan and 24/7 with little Joe 🤔
Also little observation from my mum over the last few weeks what looks to be a new sparkly ring on third finger of her right hand sorry to sound like a minion but I think he's proposed and she's just doing what actresses in soaps do and switched hands while performing .
I agree I think some of the female pros have been told there will be big changes, as they were all emotional wrecks last night.

A minion pointed out the ring about 2 weeks ago and got absolutely slated with abuse from the other minions. I personally don't think Joe has proposed and gave her the ring and is now keeping quite because he has become such a publicity bleep that he would be using a proposal to be on every magazine to try and sell their tour. The 2nd reason is, Joe is far too tight to spend money on a ring, so wouldn't he have to declare gifted or ad in every picture from now on.

The results are filmed On a Saturday night after the main show, that’s why the dancers get sundays off.

There’s a well known website called strictly spoiler that has a mole who releases it every Saturday when the shows been filmed
Yes i know this already

Reactions: 1
Joe has just been interviewed on the Lorraine show, she was asking him about strictly. He was very careful about what he said but they both said that clearly something had gone wrong and that Diane wasn’t ok

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I actually felt really sorry for her when she was upset 😟
A lot of the professionals when they are eliminated cry most years. And it shows the remaining ones crying at the end. I really don’t think she’s pregnant for god sake. Dancers don’t normally get pregnant until their career is finished I don’t even know how old she is? She’s probably crying because the profs put a lot of work in to teach the celebs and she probably feels dev was robbed as he has such potential. Just my opinion

Reactions: 11
A lot of the professionals when they are eliminated cry most years. And it shows the remaining ones crying at the end. I really don’t think she’s pregnant for god sake. Dancers don’t normally get pregnant until their career is finished I don’t even know how old she is? She’s probably crying because the profs put a lot of work in to teach the celebs and she probably feels dev was robbed as he has such potential. Just my opinion
It’s obvious that she was gutted as dev had so much potential! She got to the final last year with an average dancer so was probably expecting the same this year, especially because in my opinion dev is a better dancer than joe. All the theories the minions are coming up with are actually career damaging and ridiculous.
They are treating her as if she is a child, saying things like “I hope she stays off social media to protect her mental health” she got voted off a dance show? It’s not that serious

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s really not that deep, there’s a shocker on SCD and X Factor every year. People slack on voting and judges mess up.

The biggest shocker for me was finding out she’s 30, she acts and styles herself much younger.

Joe has just been interviewed on the Lorraine show, she was asking him about strictly. He was very careful about what he said but they both said that clearly something had gone wrong and that Diane wasn’t ok
Joes full of tit imo, I think give a bloke like him the choice of months of having his girlfriend growing closer to another man who gets to have his hands all over her and make her laugh and on some level it would play on Joes mind cuz he's an over thinker and over protective of her, he can rest easy now she however does not seem so happy to be losing what she was building with Dev 🤔.

Last edited:
It gets let slip alllll the time. The celebs put on their stories watching the results show etc. It’s mentioned by accident on it takes two during the week “we were so nervous during the results on Saturday night” the live show isn’t even live properly. There’s no way they can change costumes as quick as they do . And when it’s a theme week the professionals dance in their group number and then they suddenly appear in Halloween makeup 3 seconds after. That makeup takes hours to apply 😂😂 I don’t know why they don’t just admit it’s really irritating . There’s no way they’re going to get everyone back on a Sunday night redressed and made up again
The themed dances and guest singers etc are filmed early on, on the saturday then edited in to sundays show which is also filmed about an hour after the live show ends.

Reactions: 3
She needs to get a grip. She’s a professional, who’s getting paid, and shouldnt have made it about her and supported dev. She’s becoming entitled via joe

Yeah I do thin
She needs to get a grip. She’s a professional, who’s getting paid, and shouldnt have made it about her and supported dev. She’s becoming entitled via joe
I she has become more entitled because if Joe, but if you watch the difference in her reactions when Reverend Richard Cole went out compared to Dev. It's like chalk and cheese.

Hard to know if she was upset cause Dev had so much potential and he was eliminated or if something else had happened to lead up to the breakdown.

Dianne has been a pro dancer most of her adult life, so would used to rejection and hard knocks. This is 3rd season on Strictly and she did the last series of DWTS before it was revamped last year. Since being on Joe's vlogs you can see how serious she takes her career and how she doesn't let things get in the way of it. She has never acted unprofessional when it came Strictly before last night(unless you count bedding Joe), So for her to act in such a way suggests, there is something more either in Strictly or for personally that led to that behaviour. (Not pregnancy as she wouldn't have danced at all if she was)

I do agree Joe is full of tit about her being knocked out. He is loving it, he can act like her knight in shining armour give a few days of cuddles and reassurance act the perfect bf and then have her film as much content for his channel as possible. He is also far too paranoid of other men being around her, that he acts so over protective even when the Buttercreams are around, so her dancing with a hot, strong man like Dev must have been getting to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.