Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think they were voting for her. There are a surprising number of primarily Dianne fans amongst them and her tweets and videos often do better than Joe's but on a show that gets 10+ million viewers they weren't enough to make a difference and so them getting others to vote depended on their dance. This week was a terrible song choice, quite early on and not particularly memorable so I can 100% see how they got in the bottom two. Saying that, you can't deny that Dev is a naturally good dancer and I don't really understand how ALL of the judges saved the other person when Dev quite clearly has more potential and talent than them- that does strike me as a bit fishy although we haven't seen the dance off so...
Sorry I hope I'm not completely stupid here - but is Strictly not on live on Sunday night's? How do people know who the judges save etc?!

Reactions: 2
Sorry I hope I'm not completely stupid here - but is Strictly not on live on Sunday night's? How do people know who the judges save etc?!
No, it's isn't live. You don't pay to get tickets for two days in a row. It's all on one night but on TV it's two nights. The strictly spoiler has someone in the audience who tells them x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No, it's isn't live. You don't pay to get tickets for two days in a row. It's all on one night but on TV it's two nights. The strictly spoiler has someone in the audience who tells them x
What!!!! I am amazed! I never knew this, so the dance offactually happens the same night as the first dance? They must be wrecked!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cries of fix are hilarious because Joe didn't win and yesterday's result. Maybe if their fans actually voted legally so many votes wouldn't be discarded. Some seem to think phone lines being busy means they're not working. And laughable how they think they'll have no viewers now. Strictly was a big thing way before Joe or Dianne were a thing. In fact last year viewing figures were down. They can't sell out their own tour.

The level they're messed up over this is scary.

The cries of fix are hilarious because Joe didn't win and yesterday's result. Maybe if their fans actually voted legally so many votes wouldn't be discarded. Some seem to think phone lines being busy means they're not working. And laughable how they think they'll have no viewers now. Strictly was a big thing way before Joe or Dianne were a thing. In fact last year viewing figures were down. They can't sell out their own tour.

The level they're messed up over this is scary.
They are so messed up. Even Dianne’s brother is getting involved, he’s commented on an instagram post of another couple slagging them off. Don’t be bitter because your sister got voted off, it’s so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What!!!! I am amazed! I never knew this, so the dance offactually happens the same night as the first dance? They must be wrecked!
They pretend it's live. So yes the dance off it's all on the same night. I've been to see strictly so I can confirm this.

Reactions: 4
influencers have, in less than 2 years, destroyed strictly.
even the saffron barker fans are hard core

Reactions: 10
His reply to a comment 🙄 he is actually so rude, always got a rude/weird vibe from him
Is that her brother? Actually thought it was a deranged fan on the Viennese comment... surely he’s risking his sister place on strictly by trying to drum up hate for other contestants. Can’t see strictly tolerating someone that brings them so much grief and drama

He’s also basically leaked the result hasn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that her brother? Actually thought it was a deranged fan on the Viennese comment... surely he’s risking his sister place on strictly by trying to drum up hate for other contestants. Can’t see strictly tolerating someone that brings them so much grief and drama

Yep that’s her brother. I actually feel for Dianne, she’s obviously gutted to have been voted out and then her brother comes along and comments tit like this.

I’ve just seen some minions add him to a group chat on Instagram where he is claiming that the bbc is a circus and asking how they can get away with what they have done. Also calling it rigged. The man is literally in his 30s does he have nothing better to do? Weird

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The dance could have been better, but they had absolutely no chemistry and with Latin showing or acting like you have chemistry with your partner is quite a big part of it.

i think Dianne let the trolls get to her, the trolls and Strictly curse questions started before Strictly even began. She slammed down on Twitter, insta and interviews, but some of the comments have gotten very nasty and personal in the past fortnight. That it has taken its toll.

She clearly choreographed the routine so that there were as few sexy moments as possible and that with the song choice made the dance forgettable. Dev can get into character, but was stopping himself as maybe he didn't want Dianne to feel uncomfortable. He was getting it in the neck from trolls and minions too, especially after he dropped her last week.

Honestly it's not just the trolls, the minions need to stop being so obsessive, can they not see how much trouble they are causing, she is supposed to be their "idol" and yet the way they went after Dev for the fall and when he was first partnered with him, where going off how they didn't like him and how he would ruin the Joanne relationship (Brand).

Dianne gave into the pressure she is getting from all sides and ended up making a mediocre routine, which meant normal Strictly voters didn't vote for them. If it is true that she got extremely upset when eliminated, it's most likely she blames herself as she let the internet and the public influence her and felt she let Dev down because of it. Maybe she should take a break from SM for awhile and get her head back in the right place.

As for her brother, he needs to grow up, he is on the other side of the world and is making his sister look bad with comments like that. Don't think Dianne will be too appreciative of it.

Kate Silverton already leaked the result by retweeting someone's comment. And more people in the UK would follow her than an Australian dancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The dance could have been better, but they had absolutely no chemistry and with Latin showing or acting like you have chemistry with your partner is quite a big part of it.

i think Dianne let the trolls get to her, the trolls and Strictly curse questions started before Strictly even began. She slammed down on Twitter, insta and interviews, but some of the comments have gotten very nasty and personal in the past fortnight. That it has taken its toll.

She clearly choreographed the routine so that there were as few sexy moments as possible and that with the song choice made the dance forgettable. Dev can get into character, but was stopping himself as maybe he didn't want Dianne to feel uncomfortable. He was getting it in the neck from trolls and minions too, especially after he dropped her last week.

Honestly it's not just the trolls, the minions need to stop being so obsessive, can they not see how much trouble they are causing, she is supposed to be their "idol" and yet the way they went after Dev for the fall and when he was first partnered with him, where going off how they didn't like him and how he would ruin the Joanne relationship (Brand).

Dianne gave into the pressure she is getting from all sides and ended up making a mediocre routine, which meant normal Strictly voters didn't vote for them. If it is true that she got extremely upset when eliminated, it's most likely she blames herself as she let the internet and the public influence her and felt she let Dev down because of it. Maybe she should take a break from SM for awhile and get her head back in the right place.

As for her brother, he needs to grow up, he is on the other side of the world and is making his sister look bad with comments like that. Don't think Dianne will be too appreciative of it.

Kate Silverton already leaked the result by retweeting someone's comment. And more people in the UK would follow her than an Australian dancer.
He was commenting on the bbc’s Post though wasn’t he. So any normal fans waiting for tonight for the result would have had it spoilt.
Either way he’s behaved like a brat. Didn’t like him in joes vlogs reminds me of the guy in peewees big adventure (looks Wise)

Reactions: 6
I’m scared if those fans are kids,
and basically the next generation.
I’d rather kill the planet than pass it onto that lot.. pass me the plastic straws.

joke... it’s a joke 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Strictly have probably fixed things in the past, but why would they fix Week 4?? They need to understand this, yeah the judges unanimously voting him out is a bit surprising but it's not some massive conspiracy plot.

Okay so... I’m going to Hell (again) but I’ve joined another group chat on twitter where the minions are discussing theories on why everyone was acting weird on the show last night, and oh my god 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.