Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Dianne. I'm just scared she's going to turn into a greedy social media star like Z. 😭 At the moment she seems quite down to earth, even with the odd ad that doesn't make sense, she seems nice.
Same. I liked Dianne before she got with Joe. Don't like how everyone lumps her in with him.

Reactions: 3
Okay so... I’m going to Hell (again) but I’ve joined another group chat on twitter where the minions are discussing theories on why everyone was acting weird on the show last night, and oh my god 😂😂😂😂
So what are some of the theories the master detectives have come up with, I have seen Dianne is preggers,
there is going to be a huge cast change at the end of the season,
that Dev radio programme is now Fridays & Saturdays so he was always leaving this week.
That Dianne is bigger than Strictly so BBC blocked her phone one in her to knock her down a few pegs and then the final one is this is the final year of Strictly.

What other theories have now been put together by these delusional teens?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what are some of the theories the master detectives have come up with, I have seen Dianne is preggers,
there is going to be a huge cast change at the end of the season,
that Dev radio programme is now Fridays & Saturdays so he was always leaving this week.
That Dianne is bigger than Strictly so BBC blocked her phone one in her to knock her down a few pegs and then the final one is this is the final year of Strictly.

What other theories have now been put together by these delusional teens?
No words

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Okay so... I’m going to Hell (again) but I’ve joined another group chat on twitter where the minions are discussing theories on why everyone was acting weird on the show last night, and oh my god 😂😂😂😂
Oh listen, I was promised first class travel down there long ago. I will keep you a good seat and princess parking if I get there first 😎
The theory’s are brilliant 🤣🤣

That Dianne is bigger than Strictly so BBC blocked her phone one in her to knock her down a few pegs
oh god 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Can we set up a go fund me to get these kids some white lightning so they can go down the park on a Saturday and be productive as those tweets aren’t healthy or normal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we set up a go fund me to get these kids some white lightning so they can go down the park on a Saturday and be productive as those tweets aren’t healthy or normal
Can we get the parents to take their phones away. Surely they're under the age of 13? They don't seem to know the consequences of being online and saying all these rumours!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Preserved for posterity.
Wow! That's not even the other couple in the dance off either. The div.

They really are reaching aren't they? I don't even remember their dance last night. Just a blur of red on red on red. It's that simple, bad dance one week and you could be out. Unless you get enough votes that actually count. Just accept that social media stars aren't actually that influential, thank goodness. They're just very good at creating cults. Now they can get back to worrying if she's at home keeping house for Joe whilst he works and creating more content for her channel seen as they think that's far more important.

How funny that Joe will now be working more than her though. Would also be hilarious if the Strictly producers did what they did with Aston and Janette and Melvin and Janette and got them on the Christmas special, they'd be so pissed. Kinda want to see that.

The dance could have been better, but they had absolutely no chemistry and with Latin showing or acting like you have chemistry with your partner is quite a big part of it.

i think Dianne let the trolls get to her, the trolls and Strictly curse questions started before Strictly even began. She slammed down on Twitter, insta and interviews, but some of the comments have gotten very nasty and personal in the past fortnight. That it has taken its toll.

She clearly choreographed the routine so that there were as few sexy moments as possible and that with the song choice made the dance forgettable. Dev can get into character, but was stopping himself as maybe he didn't want Dianne to feel uncomfortable. He was getting it in the neck from trolls and minions too, especially after he dropped her last week.

Honestly it's not just the trolls, the minions need to stop being so obsessive, can they not see how much trouble they are causing, she is supposed to be their "idol" and yet the way they went after Dev for the fall and when he was first partnered with him, where going off how they didn't like him and how he would ruin the Joanne relationship (Brand).

Dianne gave into the pressure she is getting from all sides and ended up making a mediocre routine, which meant normal Strictly voters didn't vote for them. If it is true that she got extremely upset when eliminated, it's most likely she blames herself as she let the internet and the public influence her and felt she let Dev down because of it. Maybe she should take a break from SM for awhile and get her head back in the right place.

As for her brother, he needs to grow up, he is on the other side of the world and is making his sister look bad with comments like that. Don't think Dianne will be too appreciative of it.
Agree, they've made the experience pretty crappy for both of them. And having Joe do the podcast and fill in on it takes two didn't help. Can hardly call themselves fans or supportive. Can imagine them going to school tomorrow "I'm sorry Miss I couldn't do my homework I was just crying too much about Strictly."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow! That's not even the other couple in the dance off either. The div.

They really are reaching aren't they? I don't even remember their dance last night. Just a blur of red on red on red. It's that simple, bad dance one week and you could be out. Unless you get enough votes that actually count. Just accept that social media stars aren't actually that influential, thank goodness. They're just very good at creating cults. Now they can get back to worrying if she's at home keeping house for Joe whilst he works and creating more content for her channel seen as they think that's far more important.

How funny that Joe will now be working more than her though. Would also be hilarious if the Strictly producers did what they did with Aston and Janette and Melvin and Janette and got them on the Christmas special, they'd be so pissed. Kinda want to see that.

Agree, they've made the experience pretty crappy for both of them. And having Joe do the podcast and fill in on it takes two didn't help. Can hardly call themselves fans or supportive. Can imagine them going to school tomorrow "I'm sorry Miss I couldn't do my homework I was just crying too much about Strictly."
Have they not started abusing Dev yet for not being as good as joe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I hope I'm not completely stupid here - but is Strictly not on live on Sunday night's? How do people know who the judges save etc?!
It gets let slip alllll the time. The celebs put on their stories watching the results show etc. It’s mentioned by accident on it takes two during the week “we were so nervous during the results on Saturday night” the live show isn’t even live properly. There’s no way they can change costumes as quick as they do . And when it’s a theme week the professionals dance in their group number and then they suddenly appear in Halloween makeup 3 seconds after. That makeup takes hours to apply 😂😂 I don’t know why they don’t just admit it’s really irritating . There’s no way they’re going to get everyone back on a Sunday night redressed and made up again

It gets let slip alllll the time. The celebs put on their stories watching the results show etc. It’s mentioned by accident on it takes two during the week “we were so nervous during the results on Saturday night” the live show isn’t even live properly. There’s no way they can change costumes as quick as they do . And when it’s a theme week the professionals dance in their group number and then they suddenly appear in Halloween makeup 3 seconds after. That makeup takes hours to apply 😂😂 I don’t know why they don’t just admit it’s really irritating . There’s no way they’re going to get everyone back on a Sunday night redressed and made up again
The results are filmed On a Saturday night after the main show, that’s why the dancers get sundays off.

There’s a well known website called strictly spoiler that has a mole who releases it every Saturday when the shows been filmed

I have to say Dev and Dianne were far better than Joanne were, but having watched bits over the past few weeks I have to say that quite a few of couples on there have are really good.

I Also see the Joanne Stans and the public are quick to call Saffron, but I think dance wise she far better than Joe was and has a far better work ethic outside of strictly than Joe did. At least she making an effort to upload three vlogs a week and a main channel video and not sat there making excuses like Joe did the entire time and still dose.

I bet Dianne's dreading the thoughts of having like 4 days of doing nothing and have to spend all her time glued to Joe's side doing everything he wants to do.

Dianne is somebody without joe or how else would she have achieved her spot on the show....
I didn’t realize you had to be relevant to land a spot on the show? Isn’t this based on dance achievements and connections? Lmao. Like I said, Dianne has no fanbase. It is evident in how quickly she is voted off every time without Joe’s name attached. Yup even in Australia. I’m not saying she hasn’t made a name for herself in the dance world, but outside of that she has never been a known name. All those followers later and it changes nothing because 90% of them are there for Joe. It’s the harsh truth.

I bet Dianne's dreading the thoughts of having like 4 days of doing nothing and have to spend all her time glued to Joe's side doing everything he wants to do.
I bet Joe will be loving it, having breakfast and dinner made for him, having her waiting at home warming his bed every night not exhausted from 12/13 hours of dancing and of course all the videos he can make of her sitting watching him play video games or doing spelling bees with any British YouTuber Joe deems worthy enough. He is going to be loving the fact she is out of the competition.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I think his fans have probably ruined strictly for her the way they are always making accusations about her and dev and just generally being obsessive weirdos.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.