Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just seen a video on twitter of an interviewer calling joe “the star of waitress”.
What a kick in the teeth to the other members of the cast! I would be furious if I was them... he is definitely not the star 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watched Joe's vlog. Just watched it myself, it's a load of tit, but one part of the vlog he started taking about if a person/group tried to take advantage of him and what not. He said he would slowly distance himself until he didn't speak to them anymore. He made such an emphasis on saying person or group, I thought he may have been referring to some members of the Buttercreams. Very rarely sees them anymore other than really Oli or Caspar. They all just seem to go out for a press night or a party now. Or does anyone know if there is some others he could be referring to.

Reactions: 6
Also, didn’t even see the tweet from Dianne a couple of days ago saying that she and dev have recorded a reaction video and she is planning on uploading it but just needs to edit it. The responses to the tweet were HILARIOUS. Everyone claiming it’s joes thing... fair enough he was the first one to do it but does that mean no one else can ever do it? It was the same when saffron barker uploaded hers, which now seem to be gone from her channel... wonder why that is 🤷🏻‍♀️

This was my personal favorite reply to the tweet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watched Joe's vlog. Just watched it myself, it's a load of tit, but one part of the vlog he started taking about if a person/group tried to take advantage of him and what not. He said he would slowly distance himself until he didn't speak to them anymore. He made such an emphasis on saying person or group, I thought he may have been referring to some members of the Buttercreams. Very rarely sees them anymore other than really Oli or Caspar. They all just seem to go out for a press night or a party now. Or does anyone know if there is some others he could be referring to.
I watched it and he kept talking about being more introverted at big events, etc. but he kept repeating I would rather just chill with my mates. When was the last time he 'chilled with his mates'? He either just chills with his gf or you know he is on the West End so he just doesn't? Even before he was, he didn't really do much with them.

I think Joe now has started to 'grow out' of the Buttercreams, or at least thinks he is better than them. He can get along with Caspar for example, but people like Jack and Mikey are not only years younger than him, but have no partner or job really. However, I do think that he thinks he is better than them as he has tried to stay a bit mainstream, do more outside of yt.

Reactions: 4
Also, didn’t even see the tweet from Dianne a couple of days ago saying that she and dev have recorded a reaction video and she is planning on uploading it but just needs to edit it. The responses to the tweet were HILARIOUS. Everyone claiming it’s joes thing... fair enough he was the first one to do it but does that mean no one else can ever do it? It was the same when saffron barker uploaded hers, which now seem to be gone from her channel... wonder why that is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes because joe has never copied anyone else’s tit content 🙄

• Haha

They must hate Saffron then

They must hate Saffron then
Oh they do! The same people who preached all day the other day about mental health day are constantly tweeting her abuse, it’s awful.

Also not sure if anyone on here watches strictly, but if so have a look at the spoiler...

Reactions: 5
Oh they do! The same people who preached all day the other day about mental health day are constantly tweeting her abuse, it’s awful.

Also not sure if anyone on here watches strictly, but if so have a look at the spoiler...
What a shock

Wasn't expecting that! I suppose the minions aren't voting for them because in their heads they seem to think she's cheating on her boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn't expecting that! I suppose the minions aren't voting for them because in their heads they seem to think she's cheating on her boyfriend
They are voting though.. or at least they claim they are. That’s why they are crying that’s its a fix and emailing the bbc telling them they have just lost millions of viewers for “kicking Dianne off the show”

• Haha
They are voting though.. or at least they claim they are. That’s why they are crying that’s its a fix and emailing the bbc telling them they have just lost millions of viewers for “kicking Dianne off the show”
Apparently it’s her last year on the show

Reactions: 3
I do wonder about Dianne's own popularity as a pro. She went out second or third the year before she got Joe. I'm sure she got some new fans and I'm sure they did vote for her, but that isn't enough. Just last week Kevin, who always made it a long way with all his partners, went out.

I don't want to rag on her fans too much because I think most fans of anybody are nice. The psycho ones ruin it for everybody. That's why I've cut down more on social media for any actors or celebrities I'm interested in. I don't have the patience anymore, especially for the male celebrities who have those fans that get overinvested in their love life, friendships, career, and tweet out all these incredibly graphic sexual comments that make me almost want to summon the ghost of Mary Whitehouse to sic on Twitter for letting such complete trash fester.

• Haha
Dianne has no fanbase and she most importantly had no chemistry with Dev. Her “fans” were Joe’s fans first. If Joe is not in the picture they have very little incentive to care. They say they voted, but I’m sure a lot didn’t even if they say otherwise. They both rely on each other for careers, but Dianne is quite literally a nobody without Joe. Not even trying to be mean about it.

Reactions: 4
Dianne has no fanbase and she most importantly had no chemistry with Dev. Her “fans” were Joe’s fans first. If Joe is not in the picture they have very little incentive to care. They say they voted, but I’m sure a lot didn’t even if they say otherwise. They both rely on each other for careers, but Dianne is quite literally a nobody without Joe. Not even trying to be mean about it.
Dianne is somebody without joe or how else would she have achieved her spot on the show....

I like Dianne. I'm just scared she's going to turn into a greedy social media star like Z. 😭 At the moment she seems quite down to earth, even with the odd ad that doesn't make sense, she seems nice.

Is that just the minions talking or is there actual evidence to this? I think it will be her last year if she stays with Joe, it's likely she will be preggers after there show in May.
No evidence whatsoever 🙄 one minion tweeted that they have a feeling it might be her last and it spread and now everyone is saying it.

As much as I’m not her biggest fan you can’t deny her talent, I wouldn’t say she is a nobody but joe has 100% boosted her career but she would still have one no matter what. It’s a shame because I had actually started to warm to her again while she was partnered with dev, she is a completely different person when she’s not around joe!

Last post about this whole thing, I couldn’t not post this 😭 are they that delusional? They think the whole show revolves around Dianne and that it’s going to suddenly fall apart without her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I actually think they were voting for her. There are a surprising number of primarily Dianne fans amongst them and her tweets and videos often do better than Joe's but on a show that gets 10+ million viewers they weren't enough to make a difference and so them getting others to vote depended on their dance. This week was a terrible song choice, quite early on and not particularly memorable so I can 100% see how they got in the bottom two. Saying that, you can't deny that Dev is a naturally good dancer and I don't really understand how ALL of the judges saved the other person when Dev quite clearly has more potential and talent than them- that does strike me as a bit fishy although we haven't seen the dance off so...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.