Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Called it months ago. 😬 fake relationship, nothing more than a business venture at this point.
They’ve become a Walmart Zalfie.
And I’m discounting their ass because “Zalfie” didn’t realise how much THAT would take off.
Joe knew having a relationship was the only thing that was going to keep people interested, and he’s cashed in!!

“Remember I’m not a daily vlogger...”
I will literally do anything for attention at this point, including vlogging... 😬

Reactions: 10

Coconutshy

I can't help but laugh at all those Twitter/insta minions who had countdowns on their bloody phones for Dianne's birthday for weeks now, expecting some big romantic suprise/gesture from Joe and this is what they get 😭😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
The sun have leaked project Joanne... it’s a 20 date tour next year. Jesus fucking Christ.

Minions on twitter now going crazy telling people to stop tweeting about it so that joe and Dianne don’t see that it’s been leaked... while continuing to tweet about it

The lack of brain cells these kids have is mind numbing to me, claiming that joe and Dianne will be heartbroken and devastated that it’s been leaked.. oh I’m sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Nellee19

Poor Dianne, it's her 30th she could have celebrated with her actual friends on the tour bus last night, Joe could have got the train to Bournemouth and returned with the cast. Instead Joe went to the show then drove her home, it looks like to pick her cake up and now she's having to spend her birthday watching big kids skateboarding on a rickety halfpipe. She can't even have a go as she's back to her tour tomorrow. It will be a game of goat next, how will she cope with the excitement.

Everyone's saying how wonderful Joe is to her, if he was my fella I'd be fuming.

I’ve been seeing so much on Twitter recently of the minions tweeting Dianne saying “you’ve helped me so much with my mental health don’t know where I would be without you “ and all that bs sorry but none of them bothered with Dianne until she started getting recognised,They treat her like a child she may not be the smartest but she doesn’t need protecting 24/7 by them the woman 30 years old ffs
Their behavior is stupid af but the girls are 10-16 (?) years old. They know shit about the real world or mental illness. Joe and Dianne are their idols and they think with tweets like that they will get noticed. It happens in every fandom (Justin Bieber, 1D, Taylor Swift etc.). It's cringe AF and I get secondhand emberrassment when I read some of the things but it is what it is. It's just a phase in their lifes and they will grow out of it. I FUCKING HOPE!

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This edit is gold. Laughed more than I should have 😂
She’s gonna look back in ten years, even a year and think what a wild birthday her 30th was. How the feck has zoella managed to drag everyone down to her level. It’s like watching the Demon headmaster where they were all in a trance.

She’s not even got any clout anymore so it’s not for views. Joe is the relevant Sugg. Hope he wasn’t wanting to get laid tonight 😂

• Haha

lilblinder

I just wish one thing.....
that last year when Strictly producers had narrowed down the two pro's that Joe was most suitable to dance with (as we know it's based on height for when partners are in hold ) that they had chosen the lovely Janette Manrara for him, WOW how different it would have been to know at the end of each day she went back home to her gorgeous husband and f*cking #joanne would have never existed throughout the competition! He could of still got with Dianne on the sly and yes kept things a bit more chilled and just low key dated because like everyone agrees on this thread the mania they're whipping up with those young fans could seriously come back and bite them at this rate .

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Jesus wept. Bloody hell, I’ve seen it all now😭😂😂😂 These Joanne minions are unhinged and living in fantasy land. They really are living vicariously through joe and dianne, it’s nauseating and pathetic.

Lord knows what kind of a breakdown this muppet will have when they break up.. 😏😩😂😂
I really want Joanne to break up, ideally because of a sexy male celeb partner on Strictly, the minions would implode and I would laugh for months.

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
She looks far better without the stage make-up. But I suppose she does have to wear it, for the lighting and well Strictly is known for its orange tan and sparkle and being a Strictly dancer, means she does have to stick to the Strictly brand when doing stage tours etc.

I don't think she is under Joe's management for social media, no way would another management company allow that, especially since she has gotten in the spotlight, her management aren't going to want to lose any money she can bring in for them.

And she doesn't need to be under Joe's management, when she has Joe's knowledge and Joe promoting her channel and tour at every opportunity, why would she give 20% of her earnings to two management companies when she has Joe for free.

As for the brother/sister relationship, don't really agree with this. I think there is far more chemistry between them than Joe shows in his vlogs, I suppose because of his young audience he keeps it very pg and very rarely shows anything romantic.

I think you see their chemistry more when they are in public or a group setting its like Joe gets very protective and possessive when they are out with groups, like he thinks someone is going to take Dianne from him. Dianne vlogs also show slightly more of the chemistry they have but her vlogs have clearly gone through the Joe censor before being uploaded so anything too personnel gets removed.

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Every single show on TV has a writer!

Dianne will have a hand in the choreography, they will have input into the storyline and you know, will be performing the bloody thing. They are hardly going to just show up.
Calm down, it was just a comment
😂
I see from your 8 other posts they are all fangirling joe. You might want to start a fan thread, this isn’t really one.

By show up; I meant they won’t be writing the show or the content.

Just like I imagine Phil Schofield ‘shows up’ to read his lines.

Of course they’ll have to rehearse etc. But the writing, producing, interviews lined up, publicity etc will be done for them.

• Heart

Coconutshy

The promo photos have me cringing sooo much! They look like a couple of teenyboppers that you would see in mizz magazine or Cosmo girl back in the day. Really sick to the back teeth of this money hungry pair now. Joes ego is through the roof if he thinks he and his performing monkey can shill the minions parents and sell out all of these big venues. I hope ticket sales are poor. Might be a bit harsh to some, but this is just pure exploitation at this point. Unless of course, all proceeds are going to a deserving charity ;)... Ah thought not.

Gem246

New to this thread.
I'm a big Strictly fan and loved Dianne in her first year. My daughter is a big Joe fan. I liked the 2 of them at first but as the weeks went on and he was staying in over better dancers, they started grating on me. If he'd won, it would have been ridiculous. Much stronger dancers.
Dianne just started getting really smug as soon as the relationship was announced...like the cat who got the cream. She landed herself a whole new fan base of minions and some of those kids are vile! Those fans ruined the live tour this year. They made the tour all about Joe and Dianne and some of their tweets were disgusting. Saw some laughing when Ashley tripped up and some verbally attacked Craig for not giving J&D a 10 all through the tour. Idiots never got that its all part of the act...a scripted show! And don't tell me voting outside the arena never worked. I firmly believe it did and those kids were tweeting the voting line each night.
Moving past Strictly, they have just become a brand now...its embarrassing. I cannot believe they are actually touring their own show! All the minions will of course flock to it.
The big test for their relationship comes in September when Strictly starts up and Dianne is locked in rehearsals all day every day and if she gets a great celeb, she'll be there for weeks. Why do I suspect that Joe is going to crash her rehearsals with his camera to keep an eye on her and vlog it all too although if I was the Strictly producer, he'd be thrown out with his camera in tow, and not ruin the experience for that celeb. He had his year...2018...move over Joe, your year is well over. Let's face it...even if Dianne gets a duffer, these deranged minions will still vote her to the final!

• Heart
Lovely to see Joe sat happy with Dianne’s parents when was the last time Alfie Deyes saw Zoella’s father ? must’ve been the year of 2015 Hahaha

• Haha

Idkk

Chatty Member
I’ve literally no idea what point you’re trying to make here
She’s speculating that Joe hangs out with his friends alone because he needs smarter conversation than what he gets with Dianne, and he’s worried his friends will mock Dianne. Keep up.

• Haha

Nellee19

Yeah I don’t care about them, was just discussing when someone asked why they can afford so much. Most of them will get tons of freebies. Even if it seems no one cares about them.

Look at Alfie Deyes, his pop up shop was dead but he’s still getting deals left right and centre because he’s got a following. Most recently with Mini which is a huge brand
Alfie is the most bizarre person to advertise an electric car, he is the most wasteful, uneco person I've ever encountered. Also aren't his followers all too young to drive and travel by skateboard everywhere 😂 like the cool Alfie and his crew.

• Haha

Gajflhe

Myself, I don’t think it‘s that unreasonable for her to post things on insta when she’s on holiday, lots of people do that and she hasn’t really posted that much so far.

Reactions: 9

GeorgiaLucy

I mean I take most things i read here with a pinch of salt but we all know for a fact that jack is a massive douche and fuck boy.He played a dj set back when i was at uni and everyone partied hard.He was inviting girls into his vip section,was pulling several girls and slept with one afterwards whilst treating another girl like absolute shit and I’ve heard similar stories through the grapevine so to speak.
The Maynard brothers confuse me because they look like old men and babies at the same time. I have never seen the appeal of any of the 'buttercream gang' I have no idea how they are so liked, they seem very egotistical behind the scenes, they have had their ego fluffed by teenage girls for years and seem to believe they're the best thing around so it wouldn't surprise me if this story was true.

1496130022_conor-maynard-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg
1496133498_jack-maynard-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9