Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the minions are saying that Joe and Dianne will have separation anxiety after not being together for 10 days. Give me strength!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, but what will the actual show be like🤔. I dread to think. 😂😂 . Might be a lot of people wanting their money back😂
To be fair, the company running and producing the show, aren't going to let it be bad enough for people to want their money back, the company produced the Strictly pro tour and strictly live tour, so it is going to be a professionally done show. The Joe and Dianne Show is also being done in association with the BBC and there is an external show writer on board. It's not going to flop

Its highly likely that Joe and Dianne haven't had to invest any of their own money into it and probably are given a set payment no matter how well the show does or doesn't do. But guarantee there will be a hell of a lot of TV and radio appearances to promote it organised by the BBC and production company.

Kinda hope it would flop though, as it might bring Joe back to reality a bit and make him realise no one wants his childish immature content anymore.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, the company running and producing the show, aren't going to let it be bad enough for people to want their money back, the company produced the Strictly pro tour and strictly live tour, so it is going to be a professionally done show. The Joe and Dianne Show is also being done in association with the BBC and there is an external show writer on board. It's not going to flop

Its highly likely that Joe and Dianne haven't had to invest any of their own money into it and probably are given a set payment no matter how well the show does or doesn't do. But guarantee there will be a hell of a lot of TV and radio appearances to promote it organised by the BBC and production company.

Kinda hope it would flop though, as it might bring Joe back to reality a bit and make him realise no one wants his childish immature content anymore.
I believe Joanne won't be as relevant when the new series of Strictly starts so they better hope the tickets get snapped up before Strictly starts. I actually cant quite believe the BBC are getting behind the Joanne brand.

Both of them are on the Sunday brunch show this Sunday

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Both of them are on the Sunday brunch show this Sunday
Simon Rimmer was on Strictly and partnered Karen Hauer, for whom he holds something of a torch. There is a strong rumour that Tim Lovejoy might be a Strictly celeb this year, so is JS already chaperoning DB? :unsure::D

I see the minions are saying that Joe and Dianne will have separation anxiety after not being together for 10 days. Give me strength!!
They aren’t bleeping 9 month year old puppies.

Although they act it most the time

Yeah agreed. It won’t flop because the hard work will be done for them: they just have to show up. If that makes sense. They’ll have pr, interviews, promotions etc all set up and done for them. The gags will probably be written by some comedy writer at the bbc etc

Every single show on TV has a writer!

Dianne will have a hand in the choreography, they will have input into the storyline and you know, will be performing the bloody thing. They are hardly going to just show up.

Reactions: 3
Every single show on TV has a writer!

Dianne will have a hand in the choreography, they will have input into the storyline and you know, will be performing the bloody thing. They are hardly going to just show up.
Calm down, it was just a comment
😂
I see from your 8 other posts they are all fangirling joe. You might want to start a fan thread, this isn’t really one.

By show up; I meant they won’t be writing the show or the content.

Just like I imagine Phil Schofield ‘shows up’ to read his lines.

Of course they’ll have to rehearse etc. But the writing, producing, interviews lined up, publicity etc will be done for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Calm down, it was just a comment
😂
I see from your 8 other posts they are all fangirling joe. You might want to start a fan thread, this isn’t really one.

By show up; I meant they won’t be writing the show or the content.

Just like I imagine Phil Schofield ‘shows up’ to read his lines.

Of course they’ll have to rehearse etc. But the writing, producing, interviews lined up, publicity etc will be done for them.
I agree most will be done for them, no organising transport, thinking what to put in the script, costume designers etc. All that will be taken care of.

But it may mean dianne won't do the Strictly live tour, as that usually finishes around mid February and although the pro dancers do shows in a two week turnaround of rehearsals, I highly doubt Joe will be able to this. So it's likely Dianne will be rehearsing with Joe instead of the Strictly tour.

Reactions: 2
Is this forum only for slagging off? Serious question!
No, but don’t jump down people throats just because they don’t agree with you

I think there’s also a ‘rave about’ section if you want a fan page ( that’s not a dig btw it’s trying to be helpful)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's a commentary site to share opinions.
You know like In the same way youtube has people like Angelika Oles and Jack Mate to call out shady tit or weak content well that's this !! you probably should step away if you like Joanne for obvious reasons .

Well it is a gossip site. And as with all the other youtubers/influencers that have their own forum on here it is a place for like minded people to come and share their thoughts in a place where they won’t just get attacked by minions but are free to discuss back and forth their ideas and observations about said person. And most of the time we are looking with a critical eye and want to vent and call out any b.s we see.

• Heart
Well it is a gossip site. And as with all the other youtubers/influencers that have their own forum on here it is a place for like minded people to come and share their thoughts in a place where they won’t just get attacked by minions but are free to discuss back and forth their ideas and observations about said person. And most of the time we are looking with a critical eye and want to vent and call out any b.s we see.
On Twitter, the minions attack anyone who does not adore Joanne. I feel safe here 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol what a mess. Only people having separation anxiety are the stans rhemselves. Imagine how they’d deal with it if they’d have to be separated for a month like Ambar and Caspar or worse two months like Emily and Byron.

• Haha
There does seem to be a difference of opinion on this thread....
quite a lot 😂😂
So to balance the scales and stop any arguments

WELCOME TO....
the Joanne rave thread 🤨
I’m probably gonna stay here 😝

They aren’t bleeping 9 month year old puppies.
I read this completely wrong. 🤣
I was about to go report someone for something (and probably throw up) 😳

• Haha
There does seem to be a difference of opinion on this thread....
quite a lot [emoji23][emoji23]
So to balance the scales and stop any arguments

WELCOME TO....
the Joanne rave thread [emoji2955]
I’m probably gonna stay here [emoji13]

I read this completely wrong. [emoji1787]
I was about to go report someone for something (and probably throw up) [emoji15]
A
Joanne
Rave
Thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A
Joanne
Rave
Thread

I’m all about equal opportunities 🤷‍♀️
If some of their fans find their way here (after school/day care) they’re more than welcome to fill it up, we used to have quite a few fans who posted here by accident. I’m glad the tide is turning 😎

Keep that gif, it will be perfect for their show as well 🤣

• Haha
According to my friend, Byron and Emily's flatmate said " Casper, Byron and Joe all started serious relationships within 4 months of each other", they are all expected to get engaged with Byron and Emily odds on for the first to put a ring on it.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.