Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KitKatLX

Joe chatting about PR gifts etc in his new vlog and Dianne’s contribution is ‘I think it’s quite nice to get free stuff’ - Careful Dianne the £ signs in your eyes are showing.

Reactions: 9

Alightened

VIP Member
I’ve just seen his Instagram one were he ‘farts’ the bottle cap off. He’s so cringe.

He wants to go mainstream and be taken serious but is still doing shit like that?
I actually find him repulsive with his farting and belching. He's a disgusting child 🙄

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
This tour is ridiculous, it is literally a way for Joe to make sure his pet doesn't stray during Strictly, cause Dianne actually does take her work seriously and will know that the tour is based on their relationship brand.

They are definetley exploiting there relationship for all its worth, but I don't think it's a total showmance, as judging by the huge bite marks on Diane's breasts in one of the treehouse vlogs, they definetley have a physical relationship unlike Zalfie. The sex is definetley one of the reasons Joe keeps his pet on a short lease.

From the professionalism of that photoshoot and the fact, there was a number of people who work on Strictly there,my guess is Jason Gilkinson, has a hand in this. Its why Patrick Helm choreographed HCTGs. Jason has always looked out for Dianne since she was 20 and she is under his management company.

Even with Jason's help, this show is just going to be the cringest thing. And the minions are only going to get more and more obsessed, I don't know how they will do stage door cause half the time at HCTGs Dianne is mobbed by kids.
Bite marks on her breasts !! I think Joe may be going through puberty people 😂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I know this is a bit odd, with this conversation about Jess just being Joe's fuck buddy. I do wonder how good Joe is in bed, like he was a fuck boy so got a lot of practice in and he is currently got one of the Strictly dancers warming his bed and they are known for their being demons between the sheets.

Or is it just the money that keeps girls coming back for more.
Find it really weird thinking of joe that way he always reminds me of a teenager for some reason. Dunno if it’s his personality or because he’s so tiny 😂

Last edited:

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I was referring more to something like crisps lol

I don't think Joe really has that many ads?
No?

Chewton glen, Audi lending him cars all the time, that barber that’s always at his house, moncler recently, he had all free google laptops etc before, had loads of stuff off razor gaming company last week, free food for life at wagamamas. They are just off the top of my head and fairly recent.

I don’t have a problem with it per say as long as they are letting people know. Just didn’t think he needed to moan in his video about it, when they get like 10k just got tagging a company on Instagram. Whilst for a lot of people that’s months and months wages. You don’t get ‘real’ celebs moaning about finances and having to declare stuff the way youtubers bang on like they’re hard done to, was mostly my point

• Heart

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
LMAOOOOOOOOOO at this attempt of a dissection

I dont give a fuck how old Joe and Dianne are. If I believe they exploit their relationship too much, then that’s my opinion. Am I supposed to change my opinion now because they’re 30? I’m not seeing your point.

I literally said there’s plenty of mainstream media celebrities who worked hard and did not and do not exploit their relationships, due to Joe’s past opinions and stances I figured he would be one of those people.

And for an explanation (shocking that it’s needed), I mean they used their TALENT and established connections with their talent to get where they are. I don’t fuck with exploiting relationships in the media and I never will. They aren’t just taking some photos. They’re a joint brand at this point. Let’s keep it real.

To sum it all up, your point of him not being Peter Pan doesn’t make any sense or go with the point I’m trying to make. This has nothing to do with him growing up, this is about him using unappealing ways (in my eyes) to get ahead. For me I respect hard work not exploitation. You Joanne stans can try to flip it as you wish, but I’m good.
I think your being a bit over-dramatic there. No one is telling you to change your opinion, you are entitled to have yours, but others are entitled to disagree and have their own opinion. I think you took it a bit personal. This is a forum for slagging off youtubers, it's not exactly a serious life affecting discussion.

As for Joe and Dianne I dont think they exploit their relationship, yes they may use it every now again to stay relevant, but other than that they don't really make a huge show of it.

Like of course they are going to go to events together and be pictured at them and the pictures from yesterday was because they were both hired to open the Tree House.

Dianne had always overshared on her social media about everything not just her relationships, she is actually much quieter now and only reposts fan stuff and makes the odd comment about her and Joe.

Also Joe I think was dying for the day he could have a girl to show off. He clearly was jealous of others and now he has a hot talented girl warming his bed off course he going to want to show her off.

As for the couples pictures, they actually don't post as many as they could, if they wanted to exploit the relationship, they would post far more and posting couples pictures is fairly normal for all couples.

I know they appear in each others blogs a lot, but they do live together so it is inevitable for them to film each other. As for in the pan, we'll nothing wrong with trying to keep his more mature audience from strictly who know him with dianne and not as an individual.

I don't really see the problem with them using their relationship for a bit of media traction every now then, they both work hard and they may as well make the most of the spotlight as no one will care once the next Strictly romance starts. I wouldn't go as far as say its exploiting the relationship. It's not their fault that interviewers ask about the relationship or that paps follow them taking pictures.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He needs to decide whether he’s trying to be a mainstream voiceover/ presenter or a kids entertainer. The two together aren’t working at all
THIS!!!
I’m so confused by Joe, what type of “entertainer” does he want to be.
The “Strictly BBC friendly joe”
“YouTube prankster joe”
“Silly teenage type boyfriend joe”
“Single lad on lads holidays joe”
“Business man joe”
“Ladies man joe”
“Kids tv presenter joe”
Right now I’m seeing
“desperate joe.... now a daily vlogger” (if he has a freebie to show or dianne around) Because he needs to keep the kids interested 🤷‍♀️

cherry198

VIP Member
I think they'll go the whole engagement, marriage thing. But, what do I know🤣🤣. I personally think they're good together😉
ngl I do have such a soft spot for them and hope they do last😂 but then i’ve always had a little soft spot for joe as well.I went off the whole yt scene when fame and money went to everyone’s heads but I’d check in on him from time to time to see what he was up to and always hoped he was doing well and I’m glad he seems to be the one to come out on top so to speak😂

• Heart

BOABKP

Doesn’t matter if it’s his sister. It’s not like she gave him a birthday gift. It was a “gift” from her company to promote it.

lilblinder

yeah shes so much calmer and more normal away from him! imagine the stress of having to play up to his BS all the time..
Fully agree !!! away from the madness that he has to whip up constantly I feel like she's back to her old self
He's an absolute tit what I'd give for her to come back off that cruise and be like Joe give me some space and calm the fuck down you fame hungry manchild 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

wrose587

Im finding it really off putting how gross they are around each other, picking spots in a hotel jacuzzi, picking their noses, belching right in each others faces, farting, Dutch ovens, smell my bad breath etc... not trying to be holier than thou but its too much 🤮 and in the early stages of your relationship?! makes me want to vom, if youre comfortable with each other good for you but why would you choose those bits of your personal life to broadcast???

• Heart
  • Haha

vanessa39

I could partially agree. What is worse is that she has got Joe wrapped around her little finger Did you see her video the way she is in a mood because the lady did her eyebrows wrong, took it out on Joe for saying they look fine took it out on Joe for saying they looked awful Come on woman you are 30 not 13
not to kiss her arse but it sounds like typical relationship bickering lmao, doesn't make her a scheming manipulative witch

Idkk

Chatty Member
Cackling at all the Joanne fans convinced joe was going to do something hyper romantic for her bday and instead he’s whisked her off for a day out on Alfie’s halfpipe 😂

• Haha

lilblinder

Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell are not above criticism, his vlogs are quickly becoming one big brag fest - look where we are, look where we're going, guess what we're doing next, look at this I've been given, guess what amazing car I'm driving etc and she's there swanning around in the background going ooooh scrunchies, he's being a big head and she's being a dick head and I'm getting bored with them that's why I'm on here 🤷😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

yayayahey

Also Joe is very strategic and very good at reading people and situations, but as for intellect, other than an interest in history he doesn't seem to have interests that he couldn't talk to Dianne about.
Joe just doesn't seem like the sort of guy who is looking for an intellectual 🤓. He's always seemed like a bit of a plonker to me? Boys like him like simple girls: someone who isn't going to challenge them, someone who isn't smarter than them, and someone who will just be "chill".

lilblinder

He's becoming a pain in arse and I can't believe only a hand full of people on here see it,
The promo images are like something from an old school Teen girl magazine they're as tacky as Di's dress sense.

• Heart
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Call me an idiot or whatever, I agree with Joe. If it is from his sister (her company) it's really stupid imo to disclose it. They are family. And let's be honest here, who is gonna buy this shit?! Noone.

When I see all those #gifted posts/stories from people from the UK I find it so fucking weird/funny that the influencers have to disclose every thing. I've never ever bought anything an influencer recomended because they were the ones using it and saying how much they loved it. I mean it's a buisness of course 99,99% of things they are using is gifted. It's common knowledge so why the hell put that hashtag on everything. When there's a commercial on the tv you don't see a #commercial do you? I can't believe people in the UK are so gullible and think that when a youtuber/instagramer shows a product it's because they love it. Maybe it was like that in 2011/2012 but not today's day and age. As I said before call me fucking stupid but that's just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s not common knowledge though. They have a super young fan base. It even was the point that the water they were drinking was an ad at one point wasn’t it. So it’s not obvious that they are advertising, they are wearing clothes, eating at restaurants etc.... would wagamama be the favourite restaurant if it wasn’t free every time? But they are saying it is because they are promoting.

Tv and films are completely different, you know that’s an ad. These lot slip stuff into their day to day lives to make it look like they naturally buy/ use it when they would never if they were paying.

Some of it is completely obvious like when they are reviewing products. But if they are just driving round in a Land Rover they’ve been given, that’s not obvious that they haven’t bought it if they don’t say...

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
To be fair this is their only day off I just thought he would have done something better than go to his sisters😂 We’ll see if they stay there or go back to London and do something tonight
Yeah well they are in London and there’s plenty of better stuff to do than standing in a field pandering to Zoe wanting an Instagram picture so she can fake bff Diane.

I think if I’d been working so hard like Diane, and it was my one day off and my 30th I’d have flat out refused to go. If that makes me a bitch so be it. It’s HER birthday why couldn’t zalfie have gone to London for her?!

They’ll go to the ivy in Brighton I bet. Zoe’s favourite place.

Joe did a video with someone called Ellen and it was who would he save on the titanic Zoe or Diane ... he didn’t answer and drank instead. Christ sake obviously you’d save Diane, Zoe would float with those airbags she wears anyway

• Haha